Denial of marriage?

NatasNoiz

Hi all,

I am 38 years female and still single. My last relation ended 4 years ago and since then, i didnt meet anyone. I am a bit familiar to vedic astrology but couldnt manage to find why my chart makes marriage impossible. The culture i live in does not allow having baby without marriage, so having a baby is the other issue my chart denies. I just wanna know if my chart really denies marriage and if so why. Prefer to hear the truth instead of a desperate hope. Hope u will answer, i will be appreciated.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

NatasNoiz

hope offers clues to life, share salient feedbacks how true-untrue
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

Lords 1/7 jup-mer over libra-leo 3/11 unfriendly signs lords venus-sun,
merely forced dutiful relationships sans personal charm;

mars lord 11th for gains over 7th cancer, gains from marriage-spouse;
debilated mars, anaemic health, suppressed anger;
moon-mars opp, volatile emotions n finances;
mars cancer 7th seeking weak non-assertive husband;

Lord moon aspect own cancer-mars 7th,
debilation of mars cancelled,
gradual improvements in health, vocation, marriage, etc;

Mars elevated aspect over cap-moon first,
ambitious-hardworking, good at event management etc;
athletic personality perhaps; methodical, disciplined;

gemini 7th inimical for sag asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
mer lord 7th over 8th, sick spouse;

sun-mer-rahu NNode over leo 8th,
high self-pride political aptitudes, anesthetics, etc
chronic toxic health issues - heart, stomach, urological, etc
rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu separative SNode acq 2nd, reformist, innovative,
detachment from family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery legs-sciatica-throat-thyorid-teeth;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers at alter at home sat evenings;

Venus lord 5th for luck-education-romance-children-position,
debilated virgo 9th for luck-edu-children-travels,
artistic aptitudes, seeking splendor in life, self-centred,

venus lord 10th for career negating to 9th, retired attitude,
university teaching etc;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

Mer lord 9th for luck negating to 8th leo, negating luck;

Jup-sat lords 1/2 over 9th libra, sat elevated,
aptitude for law-justice, economics, research;
advisory-teaching-training roles;
jup seeking such husband to settle with;

Asc lord jup has just moved to moon cap,
jup elevated aspect mars cancer 7th for marriage, moon lord 7th,
jup trine venus virgo 9th for luck and significator for marriage/relationship;
venus lord 5th for luck-education-romance-children-position;

jup effective mid-course April-July to watch for;
jup cap debilated; sat transit cap, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in health etc, growth through
mass supervision-public admin etc;

Sat-mars opp stress-struggle in health-relationship etc;

ketu transit moon-cap, pain-injury-surgery, head-knees-heart-lungs etc;
rahu transit mars cancer 7th for foreign travels and foreign relationship,
prone to toxic helath issues, heart-lungs-abdominal inflammations etc to care;

share feedacks, wishing well,

kshantaram

Thanx for your detailed comment. Chart i shared shows my moon in capricorn first degree but actually it is in the last degree of sagittarius. But being in anaretic degree makes him under control of saturn as i know from western astrology, so no big difference i guess :)

I suppose u use placidus house system, i prefer whole sign bcos comment based on placidus does not reflect me. For ex im not a south node in 2nd house, north node in 8th house person but 3/9 axis suits my experiences. Or my fifth house being taurus does not reflect my attitude towards 5th house subjects but aries reflects.(im not lucky about 5th house matters, i wish u were right :) )

I am interested in western astrology for almost 2 years (but still newbie) and just whole sign system works as i observe. Nowadays im more interested in vedic astrology but i cant read a chart, so complicated. I will be grateful if u can say smtg about my rasi and navamsa. For ex why venus antardasa brings me nothing although being my atmakaraka? :)

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

I hope the birth details are correct.
You are likely to get married latest by the end of February/2021.

Thank you so much for your interest. A vedic astrologer made the rectification. I hope she did right :) She also mentioned about marriage during venus antardasa but venus is functional malefic for me i guess. So im doubtful about exact minute :)

NatasNoiz

I wanted to send you an answer, but they did not miss it. Wrote problems because of my vigorous activity on the forum with sending arose. Apparently they do not like me here either and they put the wheels in the wheel.
Why am I asking you for names and work, with late marriage, Saturn should be in your first house. but the horoscope didn’t work according to the rules of astrology, you have another Nakshatra.

My nakshatra lord is mercury and it is combust. Moon nakshatra lord is malefic ketu and its in 1st house of navamsa. Rahu in 7th in navamsa and its lord is in 12th with sun. And other malefic aspects, arent they enough for extra delay or denial? Im a newbie in vedic but saturn in 1st is not the only reason of delay.

By the way my birth is c-section and saturn being in my 1st house is impossible cos mom knows when she was taken to operating room. Anyway, thanx for ur time.

kalinka

A marriage is possible and there are indications in your chart but much more indications for a denial.
Rahu is located in the 7th and L7 Mercury is in the 8th house, burned by the sun, which are indications for delays. You are under Moon Maha Dasha til January 2021. Moon signifies marriage but is sitting in the 12th house and owns the 8th. You will not marry in this period. There are better chances in Mars Maha Dasha. In this period I see the earliest chance to meet your spouse - in May 2021. The earliest date for a marriage is feb.- may 2022, in Ma/Ra/Ve Period.
However I rather assume that you will never marry because Venus is the onliest primary significator of the 11th house but she is is also ruler of the 6th and 10th and is placed in the 8th.
But never say never....So I am hoping for the best in Mars Maha Dasha.
btw. I judged with KP..so the sidereal chart is read with Placidus house system.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thanx for your detailed comment. Chart i shared shows my moon in capricorn first degree but actually it is in the last degree of sagittarius. But being in anaretic degree makes him under control of saturn as i know from western astrology, so no big difference i guess :)

I suppose u use placidus house system, i prefer whole sign bcos comment based on placidus does not reflect me. For ex im not a south node in 2nd house, north node in 8th house person but 3/9 axis suits my experiences. Or my fifth house being taurus does not reflect my attitude towards 5th house subjects but aries reflects.(im not lucky about 5th house matters, i wish u were right :) )

I am interested in western astrology for almost 2 years (but still newbie) and just whole sign system works as i observe. Nowadays im more interested in vedic astrology but i cant read a chart, so complicated. I will be grateful if u can say smtg about my rasi and navamsa. For ex why venus antardasa brings me nothing although being my atmakaraka? :)

You have posted tropical placidus chart as preferred by you,
and have invested my time accordingly.
which one could have avoided on the vedic forum?

Now you innocently say you are interested in vedic chart,
calling for rework?

Appreciate your keen interest in astrology though!

wishing you well, kshantaram

ps : you could have pasted your vedic whole signs chart too
while posting the comments, for ready reference.

NatasNoiz

A marriage is possible and there are indications in your chart but much more indications for a denial.
Rahu is located in the 7th and L7 Mercury is in the 8th house, burned by the sun, which are indications for delays. You are under Moon Maha Dasha til January 2021. Moon signifies marriage but is sitting in the 12th house and owns the 8th. You will not marry in this period. There are better chances in Mars Maha Dasha. In this period I see the earliest chance to meet your spouse - in May 2021. The earliest date for a marriage is feb.- may 2022, in Ma/Ra/Ve Period.
However I rather assume that you will never marry because Venus is the onliest primary significator of the 11th house but she is is also ruler of the 6th and 10th and is placed in the 8th.
But never say never....So I am hoping for the best in Mars Maha Dasha.
btw. I judged with KP..so the chart is read with Placidus house system.

Hi kalinka, thanx for ur reply. But i couldnt understand. My moon is in 2nd and owns 9th in rasi, 3rd in navamsa and owns 5th. Checked both rasi and navamsa but placements dont fit ur reply. Is there a mistake?

NatasNoiz

You have posted tropical placidus chart as preferred by you,
and have invested my time accordingly.
which one could have avoided on the vedic forum?

Now you innocently say you are interested in vedic chart,
calling for rework?

Appreciate your keen interest in astrology though!

wishing you well, kshantaram

ps : you could have pasted your vedic whole signs chart too
while posting the comments, for ready reference.

Im so sorry, forgot to change the chart into sideral . New to forum but not an excuse, u r right. Thanx for ur time.

NatasNoiz

You are wrong. The horoscope leads Saturn, it gives a delay in marriage. I built the map of your birth on Saturn and Jupiter according to the old coordinate, but the Moon on Nakshatras did not work. Then I built a map with a new coordinate on the leading Ketu and the horoscope worked, but there was no delay in marriage. Now, when I changed the coordinate, Saturn worked. but Pranapada in D-24 and D-60 does not show the birth of code. the mother was on the road at the time of birth and now you need to search for a stick to look for the birthplace of fate. Then only by dates and hours will they earn in sutras from the second volume of BPHS. You can safely read your card daily and know what will happen to you every minute. and put straws under your ***. In bad periods, I watch my films and they repeat events written in the sutra. Fate cannot be deceived, it can be replaced by similar events that you will experience at home at the computer and soften the blow. I paint my fate for years with my native, but I don’t give astrology to anyone. Such knowledge needs to be earned by itself, and thieves need a bad fate to earn a bad fate for the future embodiment by deceiving others.
If it’s not a pity, you can give me your grandmother’s coordinate. After all, Saturn is probably what you have. Let’s coordinate the maternal grandmother, everything shows that fate can work. Will b cnfdk. m punching. . I use Google Earth for this. I hope everything works out and you can work with the coordinates in this program. Just send the normal coordinates needed for astrology. and not with fractional parts.

Thanx for ur interest but i did not understand anything.

kalinka

Hi kalinka, thanx for ur reply. But i couldnt understand. My moon is in 2nd and owns 9th in rasi, 3rd in navamsa and owns 5th. Checked both rasi and navamsa but placements dont fit ur reply. Is there a mistake?
oh sorry, I forgot to change the time change!
So in this new right chart, the chances for marriage are worse.
Csl 2+7 for marriage is Jupiter and only signifies the houses 1 and 10. Also Csl 5 mercury signifies the 1th,8th and 10th. All these houses are bad for marriage and relationships.
Mars is the only primary significator for the 5th and 7th, and the 2nd is signified by moon and Venus. Also here are no chances to marry or meet someone in Moon Maha Dasha. The earliest date for a marriage is in june/july 2026! The chance to meet your spouse would be in August 2021. Otherwise the next possibility for a relationship would be in August 2026.
How long was your last relationship?
Also I assume that your birth data could be not correct. And did you change your location over the years?

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

oh sorry, I forgot to change the time change!
So in this new right chart, the chances for marriage are worse.
Csl 2+7 for marriage is Jupiter and only signifies the houses 1 and 10. Also Csl 5 mercury signifies the 1th,8th and 10th. All these houses are bad for marriage and relationships.
Mars is the only primary significator for the 5th and 7th, and the 2nd is signified by moon and Venus. Also here are no chances to marry or meet someone in Moon Maha Dasha. The earliest date for a marriage is in june/july 2026! The chance to meet your spouse would be in August 2021. Otherwise the next possibility for a relationship would be in August 2026.
How long was your last relationship?
Also I assume that your birth data could be not correct. And did you change your location over the years?

My last relationship started on march 2011, ended december 2016. It lasted approximately 5 years. Yes i lived in different cities but same country. Wot u mean by birth data's being incorrect? Day or exact time? If u mean exact minute, i consulted a vedic astrologer and she calculated the exact minute. (Mom doesnt know the exact time cos my birth is c-section. )

kalinka

Ok, good to know. So the birth data (I mean in minutes) could be correct but we have to consider your location, when reading your natal. So where are you living now? And where did you live while beeing in the last relationship?

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

Ok, good to know. So the birth data (I mean in minutes) could be correct but we have to consider your location, when reading your natal. So where are you living now? And where did you live while beeing in the last relationship?

I was in ankara/turkey while i was in a relation. Now im in bursa/turkey. Thanx for ur interest kalinka.

kalinka

I am seeing relationship in ankara, your natal in Mersin does not show that. nevertheless I think the birth data is incorrect (even if we are talking about minutes).
Now I relocated the chart to Bursa. Here csl 7 is Venus and signifies the houses 11 and 2, which is good but also the houses 6 and 8, which shows obstacles and delays and even a separation is possible. The time prediction remains the same as I wrote above but the chances for a relationship and marriage are much higher.

kalinka

just to answer to your question, if your natal denies marriage. Yes, it does! As I explained, due to cuspal sub lord of 7, which doesn't signify any house for marriage and even relationships (only 10 and 1- these houses negate a marriage). That is why I wondered if you relocated. But since you are living at another place now, the relocated chart doesn't deny a marriage. however there are still huge difficulties. Because L5 Mars, who occupied the 7th, also owns the 12th house and signifies the 8th. L7 is Venus, and as I wrote above signifies the 11th and 2nd, but her star lord Sun is sitting in the 8th. Moon as primary significator for the 2nd house (=family) is under the sub of Rahu, who is likewise placed in the 8th. Moon, Venus and Mars are the onliest 3 planets, which could make a marriage possible in your chart. Unfortunately they are all connected with the 8th house for obstacles and delays.

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

just to answer to your question, if your natal denies marriage. Yes, it does! As I explained, due to cuspal sub lord of 7, which doesn't signify any house for marriage and even relationships (only 10 and 1- these houses negate a marriage). That is why I wondered if you relocated. But since you are living at another place now, the relocated chart doesn't deny a marriage. however there are still huge difficulties. Because L5 Mars, who occupied the 7th, also owns the 12th house and signifies the 8th. L7 is Venus, and as I wrote above signifies the 11th and 2nd, but her star lord Sun is sitting in the 8th. Moon as primary significator for the 2nd house (=family) is under the sub of Rahu, who is likewise placed in the 8th. Moon, Venus and Mars are the onliest 3 planets, which could make a marriage possible in your chart. Unfortunately they are all connected with the 8th house for obstacles and delays.

Kalinka, thank you so much. You took time for me and i appreciate that. Just one question: relocation chart can act like birth chart? Can birth chart can change?

kalinka

Kalinka, thank you so much. You took time for me and i appreciate that. Just one question: relocation chart can act like birth chart? Can birth chart can change?

Yes. your relocated chart is your secondary natal. also just think about transits and progressions- we read them along the current location and not from the birth place. If you would stay at your birth place, you probably never have a relationship. If you would relocate to a foreign country, then the chart might change your life radical. Asc and axis will be different. So your chart could be changed with a move.

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

Yes. your relocated chart is your secondary natal. also just think about transits and progressions- we read them along the current location and not from the birth place. If you would stay at your birth place, you probably never have a relationship. If you would relocate to a foreign country, then the chart might change your life radical. Asc and axis will be different. So your chart could be changed with a move.

Even the change happens in the same country? I checked my chart for different cities where i have chance to go and asc remains the same but for ex if i move in ankara/the capital, jupiter will be on the mc. (exact degree) Can this make a difference? (jupiter 1orb away saturn)

kalinka

Even the change happens in the same country? I checked my chart for different cities where i have chance to go and asc remains the same but for ex if i move in ankara/the capital, jupiter will be on the mc. (exact degree) Can this make a difference? (jupiter 1orb away saturn)
yes, it does. KP works with Cuspal sub lords. Only 2 minutes earlier or later and the houses have different sub lords.