Will I work for this company?

HeyPlayGirl

Hello, I asked “will I get the job at ___company”
I am applying for a job at a specific company and I hope to hear from them soon. I’m currently working but unhappy with the pay.

https://m.imgur.com/a/DIZzcsF

I’m exalted mars in the 3rd house. The new job is sun. POF and true node are in the 10th which is good. Jupiter in ascendant I think represents that money (2nd house) is weighing heavily on my mind.

The sun (job) will trine mars (me) but only after mars changes signs which is bad.
Sun (job) is in the 7th which could mean it went to someone else. Also, moon will sextile sun but only after it squares Venus which rules 7th, which I again would think means it’s going to someone else

So I’m guessing no big signs that say yes at this point,

Thanks to anyone else who has a look :)

Last edited:

muchacho

Since you've already got a job, your current job should be L10 and the next job the ruler of the next sign in H10, unless you are mentally already there at the new job then your current job will get the ruler of the previous sign and your new job L10. But since you are only applying, then I think we should give it L11.

L1 exalted means you are probably highly qualified and sought after. But L1 is about to change signs so you'll find yourself in a new situation soon (in 3 degrees = 3 months?).

There's an applying aspect by square between L1 and Mercury (again in 3 degrees = 3 months?).

L1 also in detriment of L2, which is the money situation you've mentioned. L2 in H1 but peregrine and retrograde so there's probably nothing happening right now. But L2 going to turn direct end of July So the money situation should improve soon (in 2 1/2 months).

So there's something going to happen in July, it seems. If I remember correctly, I gave you a similar prediction in the vedic section based on the birth chart, right? So the horary chart seems to confirm that.

HeyPlayGirl

Since you've already got a job, your current job should be L10 and the next job the ruler of the next sign in H10, unless you are mentally already there at the new job then your current job will get the ruler of the previous sign and your new job L10. But since you are only applying, then I think we should give it L11.

L1 exalted means you are probably highly qualified and sought after. But L1 is about to change signs so you'll find yourself in a new situation soon (in 3 degrees = 3 months?).

There's an applying aspect by square between L1 and Mercury (again in 3 degrees = 3 months?).

L1 also in detriment of L2, which is the money situation you've mentioned. L2 in H1 but peregrine and retrograde so there's probably nothing happening right now. But L2 going to turn direct end of July So the money situation should improve soon (in 2 1/2 months).

So there's something going to happen in July, it seems. If I remember correctly, I gave you a similar prediction in the vedic section based on the birth chart, right? So the horary chart seems to confirm that.
Hi
Yes you did and I’m praying that you’re right. You’re the only one to tell me my Saturn md will start this year. I’ll be on vacation until mid August so I can’t start any jobs until then.
The job listing for this company is off the site now and no call so far but there’s other places I can apply to. I hope the change is for the better. I might apply at the US military base here since this company took the job listing off. I dunno. I’m stressed.

Anyway thanks for always helping me. :)

muchacho

Hi
Yes you did and I’m praying that you’re right. You’re the only one to tell me my Saturn md will start this year. I’ll be on vacation until mid August so I can’t start any jobs until then.
The job listing for this company is off the site now and no call so far but there’s other places I can apply to. I hope the change is for the better. I might apply at the US military base here since this company took the job listing off. I dunno. I’m stressed.

Anyway thanks for always helping me. :)
If you go with the default settings of any vedic software then you will get September 2019 as start of Saturn Mahadasha.

But the default settings (Lahiri, mean tropical year) are highly questionable. Firstly, the standard Lahiri Ayanamsa has rather dubious origins and is also lacking precision when you work with divisional charts. Secondly, there are different ways of defining the length of a year. The astrological year has 360 days (savana years), the astronomical year has 365.25 days (the tropical year). So what I use for Dasha calculations is Yukteshwar Ayanamsa and Savana years.

If you switch from mean tropical years to savana years then you will get March 2019 as start of Saturn Mahadasha. If you then also change to Yukteshwar you will get end of June 2018 as start of your Saturn Mahadasha.

So it's interesting that the horary chart shows a similar timing (well, ideally, it actually should show the exact same timing sequence).

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

If you go with the default settings of any vedic software then you will get September 2019 as start of Saturn Mahadasha.

But the default settings (Lahiri, mean tropical year) are highly questionable. Firstly, the standard Lahiri Ayanamsa has rather dubious origins and is also lacking precision when you work with divisional charts. Secondly, there are different ways of defining the length of a year. The astrological year has 360 days (savana years), the astronomical year has 365.25 days (the tropical year). So what I use for Dasha calculations is Yukteshwar Ayanamsa and Savana years.

If you switch from mean tropical years to savana years then you will get March 2019 as start of Saturn Mahadasha. If you then also change to Yukteshwar you will get end of June 2018 as start of your Saturn Mahadasha.

So it's interesting that the horary chart shows a similar timing (well, ideally, it actually should show the exact same timing sequence).

You’re awesome :) thanks a lot
I have a feeling you’re some super successful person in your real life haha
Let’s see what happens. It’s been a long bumpy road my entire life

muchacho

You’re awesome :) thanks a lot
I have a feeling you’re some super successful person in your real life haha
Let’s see what happens. It’s been a long bumpy road my entire life
Now, don't expect some kind of magic from astrology. In order for these predictions to come true you have to be a cooperative component. And you can always change your life right here right now. You don't have to wait for the planets to align in your favor. Their influence is usually overrated and the power of your free will usually underrated. In that sense, astrological factors can work as some kind of slight headwind or tailwind. That's all.

I wouldn't recommend relying on astrology. That way you will lose your sense of control over your own life, you sense of freedom. I recommend using astrology, especially horary, in times of crisis, when you can't hear your inner voice clearly or when you've lost your way or sense of purpose in life. In such times astrology can give you valuable feedback. But I don't recommend replacing your inner guidance with astrology. That may be fun for a while, but as a way of life you'll lose your sense of freedom. Which isn't fun at all. Astrology should be used occasionally, not regularly. The lesser the better.

So take some hints from those readings and especially check whatever you read here against your gut feeling and how much of it actually rings true to you, then go on with your life, make the necessary adjustments and then forget about it. At best the chart just confirms your gut feeling, your inner guidance. And once you've figured that out, you can rely on your inner guidance and don't need astrology anymore.

What the Dashas mostly show is just where your main focus will be. And soon your main focus will be on career and progress. Which doesn't say anything about if you are going to succeed or not. It only says that this will be your natural focus during that period of time. Currently your focus is elsewhere. So currently, if your goal would be to make money and progress in your career, that would mean you would have to go against what comes more natural during that time. Which means you have to apply some effort and focus deliberately. And if you do it right, you can succeed even in such not so ideal times. When your Dasha indicates natural focus on money and career then focusing on these subjects will come naturally during that time and so it is a lot more likely that you will also succeed there. But it is not necessary to have the right Dasha running in order to succeed. It's just a little easier to succeed during that time than at other times. That's all. So if you are good at focusing deliberately, you can basically ignore astrology. If you are really bad at focusing deliberately, then usually what astrology predicts will be your fate.