Rahu period

HeyPlayGirl

Hello! I'm currently in jup maha and will start my rahu anter dasa soon. (Rahu in 8th)
How will my rahu period affect my life? Since jup is 6th lord and rahu is in 8th I'm assuming it won't be favorable.
Can anyone tell me how the rahu period will affect me? I'm anticipating a lot of suffering.

18/9/1984 at 09:44am in Corpus Christi Texas USA

Thanks so much!!

RaRohini

Hello! I'm currently in jup maha and will start my rahu anter dasa soon. (Rahu in 8th)
How will my rahu period affect my life? Since jup is 6th lord and rahu is in 8th I'm assuming it won't be favorable.
Can anyone tell me how the rahu period will affect me? I'm anticipating a lot of suffering.

18/9/1984 at 09:44am in Corpus Christi Texas USA

Thanks so much!!

Hi !
Your Ascendant conjunct Saturn is in Libra. Ascendant is in Libra Chitra the architect , the assembler, the diplomat,conossieur of all things beautiful. Saturn is strong in Libra Swati the disperser. This person may do well in those occupations which need a 'sense of balance' including Law, architecture, diplomat etc.
Now your Rahu is in the 8th house of occult, transformation,life and death etc and it is in Taurus Kritika the cutter.This star is ruled by the sun and he is the 'slayer of demons' and a source of hope for others. Hopefully one should not sway towards the dark side of the occult. Now it is Jupiter Dasha and Jupiter is placed in Sagittarius Moola in the 3rd house of friends and siblings. So this person has a worldview that 'everyone stands alone in this world and has to fend for herself'. There is a deep longing to know about ones roots and she can be a pillar of support for others. Moola stands alone and needs no one else. Good at research.
Any specific query?

HeyPlayGirl

Hi !
Your Ascendant conjunct Saturn is in Libra. Ascendant is in Libra Chitra the architect , the assembler, the diplomat,conossieur of all things beautiful. Saturn is strong in Libra Swati the disperser. This person may do well in those occupations which need a 'sense of balance' including Law, architecture, diplomat etc.
Now your Rahu is in the 8th house of occult, transformation,life and death etc and it is in Taurus Kritika the cutter.This star is ruled by the sun and he is the 'slayer of demons' and a source of hope for others. Hopefully one should not sway towards the dark side of the occult. Now it is Jupiter Dasha and Jupiter is placed in Sagittarius Moola in the 3rd house of friends and siblings. So this person has a worldview that 'everyone stands alone in this world and has to fend for herself'. There is a deep longing to know about ones roots and she can be a pillar of support for others. Moola stands alone and needs no one else. Good at research.
Any specific query?
okay thank you

RaRohini

RaRohini! You do not know astrology, but still write, anything, just to cover the post Donald Tramp. We have about nature, like you say, 'Do not eat the apple, but bitten to another has not got. " I remember you at the forum in India, where you put on slippers and became dictator. Removing the posts of other astrologers and do not allow them on the forum, even though he is far from the oh astrology. Now here I come to ****?
RaRohini! She Jupiter Maha Dashas, and the day and time is another. I now see that I will be selected on the day of her horoscope and tell her. But she soviet because evil on me, and the demon. Why would she kill the fellow, if it is the same as they were blood relatives to them.
She goes into the Dashas. Even I know how many, but if you give her a real date of birth, you and I will find her.

No you got it wrong. I dont frequent any astrologers conference. I rather shun the limelight. But i feel you have been hurt deeply by some Indian astrologers.

RaRohini

Dear RaRohini. I always tell the truth. as well as your mind does not like the truth. This is your projection and your astrologers perceiving mind only fraud. The mind and its antipode of direct perception of the world. they will always be enemies. Because Christians in the Old Testament wrote. Adam rocks at the entrance to the matter of good and evil (he got the mind and body shaped). Truth and lies. It's his allegorical sons Cain and Abel, from which there is no human race. He went from the third son, righteous Seth. And the sons of the first is an allegory showing the weak and volatile nature of the dual mind and generating hype and war in this world. Because we came into the world not understanding each other. Your ego creates in your anger, envy and other qualities are not good, and my nothing generates. Only humility, understanding of your nature, and to bring you the truth. So you are to blame, it is not mature enough yet to the truth. The time will come and get you my destiny, and you will be hated for the truth as well. What I say ,. He gave me a knowledge of the Holy Spirit himself. He Shakti of God in the matter. And to God we do not care. He wrote to us when the fate of the creation of all the worlds, and gave the work of the Spirit to watch over us. Today you're a serial killer. Tomorrow the judge. Or vice versa. So do not judge and be judged. Good luck in the future deceptions. I'll be busy until a couple of months. Razoshyus then stop by and see how you have risen or fallen in its development. Good luck and do not hold a grudge against me.

No.i dont hold a grudge against you. Good luck in your endeavours.