Depressed,depressed,depressed...

The Drunken Master

Sunday morning I received information about my ex-girlfriend...That information was a terrible for me and that snapped hope on our future.I love this girl...
I think was a Mars...
Mars conjunct Mars in Virgo (in V House) in 10 degrees... (01.01.2017)

Can you give me information about future transits related to love this year...

showgif.cgi

Last edited:

waybread

Can you post her chart? If you don't know her birth time, just post it as "unknown."

What news did she give you: that your relationship was over?

It is really hard to do a "blind" chart reading, so any information would be helpful.

The Drunken Master

Can you post her chart? If you don't know her birth time, just post it as "unknown."

What news did she give you: that your relationship was over?

It is really hard to do a "blind" chart reading, so any information would be helpful.
Here it is...
Me

She (I dont know time of birth)

I realized that she is engaged...
I had some hopes that we can get together again because I had some dreams about it, but obviously I was a fool

waybread

If your question is really, "Will she come back to me?" you might post this as a horary question on the appropriate board. This goes by the moment of your question, not by your birth chart. The two charts you posted for yourself do not show a lot of activity in your 7th house of committed relationships for the next little while.

But (to use a basketball metaphor)-- maybe that's OK. A relationship that you catch on the rebound isn't likely to be the best one for you.

p. s. Why do you call yourself "drunken master"? If you mean you get drunk a lot, that would drive away most sensible women.