Hmm... what to say?

HappyHeretic42

Hello :.)

I am Catherine.

Inherently interested in metaphysics without realizing that was the name for it until recently. Also recently, a lightworker suggested I seek guidance through astrology. Though I have an account at astro.com and read a good bit about astrology, certain concepts escape me.

There has also been difficulty with attempting to find someone who would interpret a chart for me - even while offering to pay a standard charge. Not sure why. One person said I should learn as much as possible about Mars in Scorpio and long term Saturn aspects in houses. However, though there is plenty of general information, I don't know where to begin specific to my natal and progressed charts.

Twice while having tarot cards interpreted, both readers discontinued without a clear explanation. This was about 8 years apart. One joked about tarot being given too much credence. The other cryptically stated "sometimes we're better off just going through life putting our best foot forward". Frustrating...

So, after reading some responses to requests here for interpretations, I decided to ask for help with clarifying general purpose and optimal focus regarding pursuits, strengths, weaknesses to work on, etc.

This time next year I expect to resume college, however I am also an avid supporter of the Ubuntu Movement in Africa and may be relocating there in 2-3 years to help in an Ubuntu community. As such, and being an American, it's unclear which avenue of education to pursue. I was already enrolled to resume this spring (now) for a degree in social work, but the universe had other ideas :~) I am wondering if I chose studies incompatible with strengths and weaknesses. Or perhaps the timing was off?

And, my youngest son suddenly stopped talking with me several months ago. Astro.com influences indicate long term period of loss of possessions, people, circumstances. We get along fine and there was no reason for him to suddenly stop talking. He does talk with his brother, so there is that. So a concern I may lose my son has been eating at me.

Generally though, I feel I am at a critical juncture requiring objective astrological feedback. I've not been able to learn enough fast enough about astrology to piece things together. That is why I am here :.)

~Catherine

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Welcome! to Catherine

Catherine,

You said:
I am Catherine. Inherently interested in metaphysics without realizing that was the name for it until recently. Also recently, a lightworker suggested I seek guidance through astrology.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Welcoming,

Tim

mdinaz

Well start a thread in the forum and be sure to post your chart and ask a clear, specific question (not just "read my chart"). Since you are on astro.com you can get a chart from there.

Jesse Booth

By the way, Catherine...

Where'd you get the idea for the name happyheretic42 from?​

Is it because you're a depressed fundamentalist christian and you're 84 years old? I hope so, because otherwise my guess would just sound ridiculous.

Jesse Booth

My guess was all that stuff in my first post after the part that said "Is it because..."

It was supposed to be ironic. The opposite(more or less) of "happy" is "depressed." The opposite of "heretic"(also an approximation) is "fundamentalist christian." And "84" is twice as much as "42."

Last edited: