PAST LIVES

CapAquaPis

I know for sure I had past lives, especially I recovered them from memories when I was a hypnosis test patient back in college.

I think I had 15 past lifes, but I focus on this one as it could be my last. The point is we focus on this life to achieve our goals and overcome struggles instead of allowing it to hold us back. Here are examples of my past lives (about 10 of em), but I don't wanna make it too long..as I tell you where I've been.

* A woman in pre-historic times, might lived among her tribe in what's the present-day Pacific Northwest US.
* A man fought in the Roman legion in the 1st century AD, probably in Greece or the area now known as Syria.
* A man who served as a knight in medieval England at the 1100s or 1200s AD.
* A man in feudal Japan (1300s) drew maps and pictures for a living, and can recall he used bright bold colors (pink, red, blue and green).
* A man was a trader in 1400s Arabia or Egypt known to ride on camels or horses for long distances in Africa.
* A woman lived in the Swiss/ Austrian alps (1500s), a peasant worked in a flower farm to support her family.
* A man in South America (1800s) worked in timber or fisheries, but also served in the Spanish navy.
* A woman in the turn of the century (1910s?) was a housewife lived in either New England or the British isles.
* A man was a Soviet air force pilot in Eastern Europe fighting the Nazis during WWII (1940s).
* A man was a college student in the 1960s/70s known to participate in campus political rallies.

In each one of my past lives, I encountered poverty, health ailments, personal loss, family problems and I didn't live to old age. I don't want fate to determine in this life time, although my Christian upbringing don't make me a firm believer in reincarnation. What's important is I'm alive who goes on day by day.

ashriia

Interesting thread. First time I've seen this one.

I've always been intrigued by past lives, and often wonder if my dislikes in life are a direct result of former lives.

I tend to solely focus on The Nodes by Sign/House and their aspects.
While Pluto and Saturn are very karmic, I think they are much less personal and more to do with ancestral karma. Since the patterns with pluto and saturn can be seen in families.

My SN is in Aries 10th, NN in Libra 4th, exactly in square to Jupiter 1st.

I dislike aries traits, and don't get along with aries suns. my paternal side is filled with aries males, generations of them! I dislike the spotlight, would absolutely hate to be famous in any way, I am peacekeeper, hate fighting, arguing, think expensive things are pretty much a waste of money, hate war, hate injustice and tyrants, and any kind of cocky-better-than-you behavior, and immensely dislike selfishness at the expense of other people.
I absolutely can't stand any kind of religious dogma either.

In my former life, lives.. I think I was an a**hole, who was greedy and selfish and did well in business of some kind or maybe I was a highly religious tyrannical a**hole who lorded it over people.
:sick:

I am also highly claustrophobic, and hate the taste of alcohol. So I was probably a drunk also who maybe was sent to prison or was buried alive maybe.. who knows. I didn't drown, because I love the swimming and the ocean.

I think it's good to look at things realistically. We weren't all kings and queens and pharaohs saving the world and lusted after by the masses. At some point were were all horrible despicable people.:whistling:

Last edited:

graay ghost

I think it's good to look at things realistically. We weren't all kings and queens and pharaohs saving the world and lusted after by the masses. At some point were were all horrible despicable people.:whistling:

I don't know. When I read all of these things, I see a pattern, and it's not kings and queens and pharaohs. Sure, rarely anybody will say that they were a horrible, despicable person in a past life, but it's even rarer to hear anybody say that they died peacefully in their sleep at 90-something. Everyone's past lives either died horribly violently or of illness way too young.

I know this sort of astrology seems to assume an eastern view of soul cycles but to be honest it sounds like the only people who get reincarnated are the ones who actually want/need it.

ashriia

but to be honest it sounds like the only people who get reincarnated are the ones who actually want/need it.

well said!

just want to add, what i said in my post wasn't in relation to any postings I read in this thread. I was just thinking aloud. Have listened to and participated in astro workshops where past lives have been mentioned.. and it's always this glamorous portrayal, larger than life kind of deal, that I hear. And I'm often left thinking..."um, i don't think so buddy".:lol::whistling:

Mfroyer

I love this discussion. Past lives and regression is a huge passion of mine, Ive spent the last year mildly obsessed with understanding how they effect our subconscious.
Here's one of the first books I read that peaked my interest in the first place
http://www.amazon.com/Many-Lives-Masters-Prominent-Psychiatrist/dp/0671657860 (nothing on astrology but a really wonderful and quick read)

And I didn't see the following link posted, but here's a great blog on the nodes themselves thats helped me :)

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/

CapAquaPis

Leo North Node - Aquarius South Node is on my natal chart, cancer rising and true node opposite sun moon conjunction, and asteroid Eros (of love) in Aries conjunct MC, Venus, Ceres and Eris; plus Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Lilith combo in Virgo.

It's possible for people to have past lives in many ways.

* From the future, but this can alter (or cause and trigger) world history to be what it's supposed to be: for the better, yet this can alter our timeline and it's very risky to do to not split time and space wide apart.

* From parallel universes, dimensions and realities, which I think I had. Can I have 2 past lives unknowingly at the same time? Yes, I was a 20 something year old woman killed in the 1970s in the fall of Saigon in South Vietnam (now Ho Chi Minh City of a reunified Vietnam).

* Who were animals, esp. certain species able to relate to humans, like dogs and cats, a desire to return and live a human life.

* Past lives of blood relatives in families, like for example: a grandfather comes back as his grandson, this happens a lot in many known reincarnation stories.

*And finally, who claimed to been extraterrestrial aliens in other planets in different galaxies, and they are humans on Earth in this life.

About 15 or more past lives, 5 of them the opposite sex from what I am now, and in this Aquarian age+third millennium AD+21st century in the year 2020 as well living in southern California US, I feel were in the best of times in a peak...and sadly but realistically, the end of days with the threats of political decline, economic disparity and the worse: global climate change...were now 90 seconds until midnight on the scientific world doomsday clock.

sentR89day

I have karma with one of my brothers (not the Scorpio one). We shared a past life together.
His North Node is in Gemini exactly conjunct my Jupiter in Gemini. My Sun in Sagittarius is conjunct his South Node in Sagittarius!

Humanitarian

I know very little of past life astrology--in fact, I am embarking on a similar quest myself--but I have discovered through my studies that retrograde planets in your natal chart can shed some light on possible incarnations.

Here is a link you might find helpful...hopefully it will work:

http://karma.astrology.com/pastlife.html

There's good news and bad news; without an accurate place and time it is very difficult to come up with an accurate natal chart reading. However, if you are simply interested in past life incarnations and wish to use the basic method of Retrograde planets I suggested before, this should not disrupt things too greatly. According to my research, you have several stationary and retrograde planets in your chart--Mercury stationary (R), Saturn stationary (D), and Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto retrograde.

Remember that reading are supposed to apply to retrograde planets, so I'm not sure if they will be accurate or not. I know the descriptions are vague, but this is the best I can do for now. I'll see if I can determine if the motions of these planets are correct if I can get more accurate information...

Best of luck,
Aquarian Maverick

[Some copied material deleted because of copyright issues.Moderator.]
I don't have retrograde planets, so what to do with my past life? I think that is because my soul never lived on Earth before...

tikana

I know for sure I had past lives, especially I recovered them from memories when I was a hypnosis test patient back in college.

I think I had 15 past lifes, but I focus on this one as it could be my last. The point is we focus on this life to achieve our goals and overcome struggles instead of allowing it to hold us back. Here are examples of my past lives (about 10 of em), but I don't wanna make it too long..as I tell you where I've been.

* A woman in pre-historic times, might lived among her tribe in what's the present-day Pacific Northwest US.
* A man fought in the Roman legion in the 1st century AD, probably in Greece or the area now known as Syria.
* A man who served as a knight in medieval England at the 1100s or 1200s AD.
* A man in feudal Japan (1300s) drew maps and pictures for a living, and can recall he used bright bold colors (pink, red, blue and green).
* A man was a trader in 1400s Arabia or Egypt known to ride on camels or horses for long distances in Africa.
* A woman lived in the Swiss/ Austrian alps (1500s), a peasant worked in a flower farm to support her family.
* A man in South America (1800s) worked in timber or fisheries, but also served in the Spanish navy.
* A woman in the turn of the century (1910s?) was a housewife lived in either New England or the British isles.
* A man was a Soviet air force pilot in Eastern Europe fighting the Nazis during WWII (1940s).
* A man was a college student in the 1960s/70s known to participate in campus political rallies.

In each one of my past lives, I encountered poverty, health ailments, personal loss, family problems and I didn't live to old age. I don't want fate to determine in this life time, although my Christian upbringing don't make me a firm believer in reincarnation. What's important is I'm alive who goes on day by day.
First, we need to prove the existence of reincarnation, then deal with the natal charts. dont get me wrong I believe there is but beliefs are not hard evidence

Humanitarian

To post #126:
My past lives are more extraterrestrial compared to yours, CAP, because my first life was an Elohim being, then original Lyran starseed and went to Andromedan Galaxy, then Mintaka, then Markab, then Neptune and finally Earth. I'll come back to Mintaka soon as I want to heal the planets of that star system, and I have some lives here on Earth:
Life 1: As an Israeli prophet in the Biblical times (Elijah? Or possibly Enoch, who is an antediluvian astrologer?)
Life 2: A Māori man, and I think that I was an ancestor of Nunuku-whenua (in 15th century)
Life 3: A Tehuelche woman in the Patagonian region (17th or 13th century)
Life 4: This life
(South Node in 23rd degree of Cancer, and North Node in 23rd degree of Capricorn, which trines/sextiles my natal Uranus in an exact manner).

Last edited:

sdh3

To post #126:
My past lives are more extraterrestrial compared to yours, CAP, because my first life was an Elohim being, then original Lyran starseed and went to Andromedan Galaxy, then Mintaka, then Markab, then Neptune and finally Earth. I'll come back to Mintaka soon as I want to heal the planets of that star system, and I have some lives here on Earth:
Life 1: As an Israeli prophet in the Biblical times (Elijah?)
Life 2: A Māori man, and I think that I was an ancestor of Nunuku-whenua (in 15th century)
Life 3: A Tehuelche woman in the Patagonian region (17th or 13th century)
Life 4: This life
(South Node in 23rd degree of Cancer, and North Node in 23rd degree of Capricorn, which trines/sextiles my natal Uranus in an exact manner).
Fascinating. Just so I'm clear, can you please share the exact positions of the North and South nodes?

Humanitarian

Mean South Node: 22°43'26" Cancer
Mean North Node: 22°43'26" Capricorn
True South Node: 21°33'44" Cancer
True North Node: 21°33'44" Cancer