Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Blaze

Account Closed
What I'm trying to say, is, you've closed your mind to what Modernistic can tell us. Otherwise, you could provide your own correlations.

This is untrue. Katydid, bless her heart, explained and showed me how Chiron works in my chart. Observing my life thus far, she was correct.

So nope, not closed off. Simply asking for proof beyond the workings of faith. I'm not an astrologer, after all. :lol:

4th House. :pinched:

Ah, dam'n. That's a strong house. Something else I hadn't considered was Saturn's strength via house placement. 9th isn't all too strong, so it's possibly that lends to weakness on Saturn's part.

Not tempting the big old grumpy bas'tard, but yeah.

david starling

This is untrue. Katydid, bless her heart, explained and showed me how Chiron works in my chart. Observing my life thus far, she was correct.

So nope, not closed off. Simply asking for proof beyond the workings of faith. I'm not an astrologer, after all. :lol:

Ah, dam'n. That's a strong house. Something else I hadn't considered was Saturn's strength via house placement. 9th isn't all too strong, so it's possibly that lends to weakness on Saturn's part.

Missing c.t.'s insights. :sad:

Blaze

Account Closed
Missing c.t.'s insights. :sad:

Ha! He'll be back when he's back. His chart is far more interesting than my own, when one thinks on this Pluto thing. Conjunct his Sun, so in theory, it should have noticeable effects.

What those are I've yet to ask. But am more than willing to discuss.

That is, if he even wants to. :lol:

Hkk

Account Closed
What was everyone's Saturn return like? Mine has been so calm I'm almost disappointed. :lol: Did hurt my leg playing tennis, but that's healing up quickly. Perhaps future surprises are ahead? :surprised:

Mine was painful but when youā€™re not mature and stuck in your ways it will be painful. You have inner peace Blaze and no Saturn lessons to learn. šŸ˜‡

Blaze

Account Closed
Mine was painful but when youā€™re not mature and stuck in your ways it will be painful. You have inner peace Blaze and no Saturn lessons to learn. šŸ˜‡

I remember you told me of yours! Quite a pain in the butt that was. Now you've got jolly old grump cakes near that powerful Mars of yours.

Actually, that's interesting: Mars is in-sect for you, yet, Saturn is not. Does Mars protect you from Saturn even though they currently, in your chart, share the same sign? Saturn rules that Mars, but Mars is angular, exalted and making, what, one square to Jupiter? (Reception between those two...).

Hkk

Account Closed
I remember you told me of yours! Quite a pain in the butt that was. Now you've got jolly old grump cakes near that powerful Mars of yours.

Actually, that's interesting: Mars is in-sect for you, yet, Saturn is not. Does Mars protect you from Saturn even though they currently, in your chart, share the same sign? Saturn rules that Mars, but Mars is angular, exalted and making, what, one square to Jupiter? (Reception between those two...).

Oh maaaan!!! I donā€™t know what to say. I feel push and pulled right now. Iā€™ve also turned into a cry baby and very sensitive to the extreme and emotional. Mars is doing sweet FA for me right now. Iā€™ve lost my assertiveness! I even come across weak AF! I can tell with what Iā€™m getting back off others. I miss Scorpio rising SR! ok I need to stop moaning and be grateful.... grateful .... grateful .........

david starling

Oh maaaan!!! I donā€™t know what to say. I feel push and pulled right now. Iā€™ve also turned into a cry baby and very sensitive to the extreme and emotional. Mars is doing sweet FA for me right now. Iā€™ve lost my assertiveness! I even come across weak AF! I can tell with what Iā€™m getting back off others. I miss Scorpio rising SR! ok I need to stop moaning and be grateful.... grateful .... grateful .........

GREAT-full! :biggrin:

three M symbols

Hi <3
How are you all?

Like you Hkk, I currently have boundaries issues. (but I'm assertive, maybe too much)

One of my client was sick and didn't think to warn me he will be absent during 7 days or +. I had to threaten him, in order to finally have an explanation .... I thought he wanted to break the agreement, but no, he just forgot that people need to organize their time, when a deadline was decided.

He is not the only one to have this kind of behavior, so I wonder about what's happening from an astrological point of view

transiting sun square my natal mars. So I guess it could be the cause.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi <3
How are you all?

Like you Hkk, I currently have boundaries issues. (but I'm assertive, maybe too much)

One of my client was sick and didn't think to warn me he will be absent during 7 days or +. I had to threaten him, in order to finally have an explanation .... I thought he wanted to break the agreement, but no, he just forgot that people need to organize their time, when a deadline was decided.

He is not the only one to have this kind of behavior, so I wonder about what's happening from an astrological point of view

It must be sun sq Mars. Not sure though maybe there could be other transits?
I have started to up my assertiveness. I have to be careful when I do things like that due to my natal mars square Pluto from 4th to first as when I get assertive ppl are taken aback and have a big effect on them or impact which causes issues so mu assertiveness comes across not good. Even when Iā€™m polite and not so assertive but still sticking up for myself it effect others.

david starling

Proof beyond what's obvious to you in just your own Chart? :biggrin:

Last edited:

david starling

Blaze, Chiron is not only Saturn's own son in the ancient Greco-Roman religion, the comet bearing his Modernistic name is INSIDE the orbit of Saturn's forbidden planet, Ouranos/Caelus:)uranus:). So, no worries--you're still safe from the Wrath of Saturn. :biggrin:

[But, not from the wrath of J.A. if you dare to discuss your belief in Chiron's influence in the Trad forum.]:lol:

Last edited:

Gemini888

Hi <3
How are you all?

Hi. I'm good, just got too much going on irl. I had some friends over for the past few days and also did some Tarot reading, which I really enjoyed. I was also busy with my creative endeavor :tongue:

And I tell you, when you are able to threaten someone, your boundary issue isn't much of a concern :rightful:

Iā€™m ok thank u. How r u?

See above :rightful: