Storm Warning. U.S. economic outlook, April-Dec. 2014

piercethevale

I wanted to see just how close to home those lines running through Calif actually are so I did a close zoom and ...yowzah....

Man...it couldn't get a whole lot closer...I live about 15 km east of the Sun I.C.line

piercethevale

It's been a long day.
It started out early this morn awakening from one of those very vivid dreams that I get on rare occasions , and this year has had more of them than any year I have lived and it's only the end of June.

These dreams always have a pertinent meaning to them and this was no different. it was personal but I will say that, it was very positive and very empowering.

Fellow forum member Phoenix Venus and I spent most of the afternoon [well, my afternoon...she 's three time zones away, it was her early evening.] bringing each other up to speed with our mutual findings on some charts we've been analyzing and and that was really positive, and really validating, and empowering.

I talked to my clairvoyant friend and spiritual confidante, Clarisse, and she gave me a "Heads Up" for August, but said to watch around ...and I'm having memory trouble as to one of the days but I know she said the 17th of July and rather sure that she said the 17th of July through the 22nd was a period that one would want to be prepared before... meaning stock up on whatever you might need as a precaution and think two weeks of lockdown but also five weeks total of making do with what you already have.

I would assume that's a minimal requirement, if anyone has the kind of temperament that likes to have all their "beans in order"..."everything ship shape before they sail"
So here's the ephemeral skinny for the period from July 17th through the 22nd,

The Sun will be conjunct the USA's Part of Tragedy-Fatality on the 16th which is at 23* Cancer 38' 09" and the next day, the 17th on the Part of Death [medieval] which is at 24* Cancer 28', On the 22nd it will conj. the Part of Siblings and Family, aka Brethren {little support for this title}, Children {little support}, Life, Re-Incarnation {Currently Phoenix Venus and I are heavily favoring the following as per our exp. to date} Current Life/Re-incarnation.

The Moon from July 17th to the 22nd, will hit the last degree of Pisces right before the 17th and be going into Aries a little before, or after, the stroke of mid-night July 16th-17th. That 30th degree of Pisces is home to no less than three different Parts. It'll leave a conj. with the Part of Wastefulness at 28* Pisces 08' 56" on the 16th and conj. the Part of Obstruction aka Part of Caution at 29* Pisces 06' 56". Then it will conj. the Part of Treasure at 28* Pisces 12' 40" and finish with the Part of Commerce [Asc. + Mars - Sun] at 29* Pisces 44' 19" following with five more different Parts on the 17th, those Parts in order are, in the 3rd degree, Influence and Benevolence... in the 10th degree, Transformation and Liberty, in the 11th degree, Part of Fulfillment aka {and my prefered title} the Part of Obligations. On the 18th it conjuncts four more Parts, those being the Part of Love, Increase and Benefits, Praise and Innocence or Naivete aka Lawsuits/Disputes. By the end of the 22nd it will conjunct another 19 Parts finishishing with the Part of Divination {Phoenix Venus and I are very much in agreement as to that title being correct} aka Part of Fraud.

Mercury crosses the Part of Treachery on the 14th at 01* Cancer 15' 32", then on the 19th conjuncts the Part of Cancer/Malignancy but Phoenix V. and I have determined it to be a Part of Perspicacity {Keenness of Vision} at 08* Cancer 07' 42" and then on the 21st and 22nd the Parts of Corruptness at 11* Cancer 40' 17" and Part of Faithfulness at 11* Cancer 46' 01".

Venus conjuncts the Part of Basis aka Part of Spiritual Aspirations, at 29* Gemini 51' 51" on July 17th -18th, the Part of Treachery on the 19th.

Mars on the 13th - 16th is in the same degree as the Part of Transformation of Ones Own Mind {or Thinking, as for the swifter planets I would say. ..little bit of difference which is at 24* Libra 32' 53"

Jupiter from late on the 16th to late afternoon on the 20th conjuncts the Part of Siblings, aka Part of Family aka Part of Life-Present Re-incarnation at 00* Leo 30' 19".

Saturn retrograde hit's 16* Scorpio 39' on the 16th and goes direct on the 20th at the same measurement and is there the whole span through the 22nd. The Part of Libido aka Part of Energy, which Phoenix Venus and I are more to the former title, as for mundane use in that it has been reveling itself to be a, more or less, selfish gratification of ones own desires, as it has been showing it self to be symbolically by the Sabian Symbols{which also happens to be my Part of Destiny at 16* Scorpio 12' and my Desc. at 17* Scorpio 07'} ... Saturn will conjunct the USA natal Part of Fortune at 25* Scorpio 40' 42" on November 16, 2014 and followed by the Part of Delusion at 27* Scorpio 04' 23" on November 27th followed by the Part of Strategy {Asc. + Pluto - Mars, which is the reverse formula for the Part of War} on December 7th, 2014 {Whoa...Pearl Harbor day, here in the U.S.A.}

Uranus will be at 16* Aries 30' on the 17th and it goes retrograde at 16* Aries 31' on the 21st, the day after Saturn goes direct and heads back to a retro conjunction with the Part of Increase and Benefits at 14* Aries 37' 23" in retrograde on October 5th...the day I've been pointing to as the "Key Date" for this economic situation ...and remember it's the retrograde conjunctions that "Bring the Hammer", so to speak...![/I]

Pluto leaves the 13th degree in retrograde on the 16th of July conjunct the same degree as the USA's Part of Brethren {Asc. + Jupiter - Saturn} and will conjunct the U.S.A.'s Mid Haven in retrograde...for the first time in retrograde since the nations founding on July 26, 2014 as to Philadelphia, Pennsylvanias' reckoning at 10:35:39 p.m. just a couple of hours after the New Moon event that evening.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Here's the chart for the New Moon the same evening that Pluto conjuncts the natal Mid Haven of the U.S.A.

It's something, all right...
I figure that Phoenix Venus will be along in awhile and as I've now been up for 24 hours again...I've had a can and a half of Red Bull over the last 12 hours, which is still providing the fuel and it's still keeping me going but it won't be long until I ''crash" at any moment...so I'll leave the Sabian Symbolic analysis to her if she would like to do that ..if not... a good number of you members should be adept enough at that by now, but if nothing is posted by this evening, I'll do do it...but it'll be late this evening California time.
But, i hope Phoenix does take a crack at these last two charts, or at least some of it, as she is so good at it.

Considering the errors I made in calculating a few Astrological Parts the other day after I had been up nearly 30 hours... I know that I've reached my linit for this very long day.

Keep the faith, my fellow Yanks... and Pray for our Nations' survival, and transformation for the better, if you will.

Last edited:

piercethevale

But I gotta say as to the these two charts...Saturn on my Part of Destiny, within a half degree orb of conj. to my Asc. and the North Node conjunct my Saturn and within a one degree orb of conj. to my natal Neptune...
...that's going to be one interesting day for me, and the nation, if I've been predicting this correctly all along... otherwise it'll still be an interesting day to me, regardless, as to the whallop Saturn might hit me with... but I'd rather be wrong than right about this, I truly do.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Check these out.
Here's the M.C. lines for the Sun and Moon for the July 26th New Moon the same night Pluto crosses the natal Mid Haven of the U.S.A.

It's running through Alaska and down through the middle of the Pacific...what are the odds that it might possibly cross over Hawaii to at the exact time of the event...pretty slim, ...huh?

Late edit: Also Neptune D/C line running through Japan and Pluto A/C line running down East Cost of the USA and into Mexico...sheeesh...

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and the New Moon event for July 26, 2014 in Europe and Africa.

Late Edit: Also Pluto line running through a lot of Eastern Europe, Afghanistan and some of India and Neptune line running through Iran... I don't know if these Planetary lines are of a concern as I haven't observed but a few of these astrocartography maps for 'Transformational Lunations'. It's the aspect that the Sun and Moon make with them that is the focus...but it could be both. I haven't read the original thesis of the Czech Astrologer Pavel... but I will certainly keep an eye on the situations in those areas at that time.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, before I log out, I have to at least point out that the Asc. and the Part of Fortune for the New Moon event on July 26th is in the 9th degree of Capricorn and that is the conjunct the same sign and degree as the USA's natal part of Repression.
I warned all in August or September of 2012 of Pluto conjuncting the Part of Repression on December 14th of that year and that turned out to be the day of the tragic and senseless shootings at the elementary school at Sandy Hook.

That does not bode well....

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Considering that Pluto did cross the M.C. just a few weeks ago and is heading back for a retrograde conj. and in fact is just a little more than a half of a degree from an exact retrograde conj. on the Mars conj. Part of Bankruptcy event in addition to Uranus' recent conj. to the Part of Increase and Benefits and also that it'll soon to be going retrograde and returning for a retrograde conj. I can't help but have a genuine concern about these matters and a concern that will last through the remainder of this year and well into the next.

Oh no, believe me, i was not trying to knock your post and knowing full well what you are capable of seeing utilizing the astrological techniques that you do, i take your warings seriously and urge others to do the same.

Unfortunately i am a bit exhausted as of late... and i dont have much to offer to this thread atm, but i have read your posts and wanted to say thank you again for the nice work.

piercethevale

Nothing altogether important that I'm posting. It's only because I got curious about a couple few of the more "minor"astrological events concerning the USA that are of noteworthiness and I cast some charts to see what the scope is and thought that since I went to the trouble that i would share.

Things seem to be holding together and it's already the 9th of August... nothing too much out of the unusual. I do see some indications of potential stirrings withing the USA's military/industrial machine. Jupiter makes an exact conj to the USA natal Part of Army/Police aka Part of Sickness, aka Part of Danger {Asc. + :mars: - :saturn:} at 15* :leo: 23' 23" on September 27th.
At the moment of the event Uranus will be at 14* :aries: 54' 47" rx conj. the USA natal Part of increase and Benefits @ 14* :aries: 37' 23",

The North Node will be at 19* :libra: 14' 49" 'dr' and conj. the USA Part of Bankruptcy if it actually a Part with some influence over bankruptcy and being derived from a rather dubious constructed formula utilize all planets for the three factors, r.e., :jupiter: + :neptune: - :uranus:, which calculates to be 19* libra: 17' 39"

also coming up on Sept. 27th ...

Mars, at 09* :sagittarius: 33' will have moved just beyond the one degree orb of influence to the Part of Noble and Illustrious Acquaintances @ 08* :sagittarius: 27' 19" but will be conj. by a less than one deg. orb to the USA's natal Part of Radical Change [Asc. + :pluto: - :uranus:} which is @ 10* :sagittarius: 10' 23"

The N. Node is also within a one deg. orb of influence to the Part of Transformation of Others Minds, {Asc. + :mercury: - :pluto:} at 18* :libra: 26' 18" at least a fair number of us here at the forum believe the formulas' influences actually amount to that. It's aka Part of Popularity and it is derived from Asc. + :mercury: - :pluto:, it looks like it could also amount to changes in thinking due to; transformative events and pressures.

What has got me a bit attentatively concerned though is Lilith sitting there at 23* :leo: 12' as the Part of Inheritance and Legacy [which, while we are dealing with a mundane chart, these Parts, as like the Sabian Symbols, represent matters oriented toward the spiritual... and she'll also be conj, by less than a one deg. orb of influence tot the USAs' Hermetic Lot of Necessity
@ 22* :leo: 39' 39"
:annoyed:

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
I follow you for delineation of the Lots and thanks for putting up these charts. The stock market has been generally lower for the past 10 days. Using traditional mundane methods, this chart has a very weak second house and the lot of fortune is there. Venus is in the 6th. This show continuing economic of stock market decline.

This is the chart of the Lot of Army and Police. Looking at the 10th house, it is ruled by Saturn in the 8th house and Scorpio. This is not good for President Obama. On Obama's birthday I ran every chart I could think of on him, and they are just not good at all. Then in the newspaper there was, as they wrote, a current photo of Obama at an event. However, it is actually a file photo as I down loaded it from the internet in Obama's first term.

As I have mentioned on the forum a few times, I am also a Remote Viewer. I used the news article and photo as a remote viewing target and could not find Obama. What can you find out about Obama. Is he all right? I have not seen him on live TV yet.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, I've been taking a long awaited, long needed, break from posting here at the forum...other than sharing music and stuff like that.

I do owe this thread some immediate attention, though

The date I cited has come and gone and for the first time...out of four...in which I have cited a specific date, for the U.S.A., to be wary/aware of, [based on my natal chart that I use for the U.S.A.] nothing major occurred as to any issue I was concerned about... or, didn't it?

Given that the only two other times Uranus has come in contact with the 15th degree of Aries economic disaster occurred I figured that it was practically a 'given' the nation would suffer in some manner, as to such, again.
And it may yet, afterall Uranus will make a 'Final Return' to the Part of Increase and Benefits next March 4th {March forth, get it?} and will be in the 15th degree of Aries from Feb. 19th to March 12th, this is far from over... it's just that it's the retrograde conjunction that usually proves to be "the Hammer".
I have converted a great deal of my personal savings into precious metal and while the silver I purchased in Sept. has taken a bit of a loss, I'm not doing this for any sort profit, I'm trying to avoid any possible great loss and do plan on keeping it in the safe for a long, long time.

But, also, please realize that money is not a Divine concept...in fact I'm presently of the opinion that money is a very relatively new concept to mankind...possibly showing up sometime around when the sinking of the last remnants of Atlantis occurred. We Americans didn't have much currency in circulation until the 1800's and most of our ancestors had little if any themselves, trading, bartering for goods that were needed. After the Civil War that all changed...radically so. Nowadays we have been subjugated to it being a requirement to own land, as we are taxed annually, if we labor for others or for ourselves, as income tax...thanks to Woodrow Wilson...and trading and bartering are taxed as well and the tax is demanded in American currency

Insidious evil.

So, that being said, one has to realize that Uranus' present sojourn doesn't necessarily mean that money will go bad, or be devalued. What it can mean, and is the most likely, is that Jovian influences will be hindered, or radically altered or changed in some manner.

The harvest this Fall may be meager, the reservoirs may suffer from drought, childbirths may be reduced...or the population.

As to the last point I mentioned and considering my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse's, advice about having five weeks of water and food, and two weeks worth of whatever is of dire necessity, stashed as a precaution for a reason of being unable to leave ones' home, this Ebola outbreak comes forward shockingly as to be faced and acknowledged. The fellow from Liberia, that exposed, God only knows how many in Texas, did arrive one week before October 5th and Uranus was just minutes of a degree from an exact conjunct to the Part of Increase and Benefits and did enter the same degree just 3 days earlier.

If it does become a large outbreak, the logical conclusion is that Martial law will be declared and everyone will be required to stay in shelter, there will be no movement allowed...count on it.

Be smart, play it safe... be prepared...and pray that it doesn't happen.
Pray for the Nation and pray for world peace.

OM Shanti, ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, it's been months since I last addressed this subject, I've been meaning to get back to it for some weeks now but it seems there just hasn't been enough time to do so.

I have been compiling a lot of data to present as the 3rd and final conj. of Uranus to the Part of Increase & Benefits is drawing very nigh. It's just a week away.

I have gone more thoroughly over the past two times this has happened in U.S . and what I found is that it has always seemed to be the third and final conjunction that is the "Hammer". Which I find to be a little bit puzzling as for most other Parts it's the retrograde conj. that does the deed.

Before I get into any of that data and such, I do want to mention that I've given some thought as to working with a natal chart that is over 238 years old.
The procession of the equinoxes just might have to be accounted for. After 238 years at a rate of procession right about 72 years per degree that might mean that all considerations as to the USA natal chart must be adjusted accordingly... and at 72 years per degree that amounts to a recession of 3* 15' as of last July 4th. and presently {as of March 5th} at apprx 03* 15' 37"
Thus the Part of Increase & Benefits just may be centered at 11* Aries 21' 46"
Well Uranus conj. within one deg orb that point three times from May 2nd, 2013, to March 31, 2014 when it was at 12* Aries 21'

Looking at the spot price of silver in that time span I find that it was at $23.84 on May 2nd, 2013, and at $19.79 on March 31st the following year.
The highest it got was $24.32 on May 7th.

But, on Aug 25th 2005 silver spot price was $6.72 per ounce. It broke $10.00 on March 13th, 2006, went past $15.00 on Nov. 7th, 2007, past $20.00 on March 3rd 2008, past $30.00 on Dec. 28th, 2010, past $35.00 on March 4th, 2011, broke past $40.00 on April 8th, 2011 and hit an all time high of $48.48 on April 28, 2011. It dropped back below $35.00 per oz on May 16th, 2011.

The closest Uranus came was 03* Aries 26' on that May 16th.

But let me remind you all that by the data from the birth certificate for President Obama issued by the State of Hawaii the Part of Catastrophe derived from that chart is at 00* Pisces 48' 03" and then I must point out that Neptune was at 00* Pisces 34" on that April 28th, 2011 when silver hit that all time high spot price of $48.48 per oz and was within a one deg orb of conj to President Obama's Part of Catastrophe of March 28th, 2011. The last conj on Dec 19th, 2012 and was beyond a one deg. orb of conj. on Jan 24th 2013.

The spot price for silver was $32.25 on Jan 23rd, 2013 and it came steadily down thereafter. Uranus wasn't within a one deg. orb of conj to the USA Part of Increase & Benefits until the following May 2nd, in 2013 That was still a little more than three months away.

So what does all this add up to as for this coming March 4th when Uranus will conj. the Part the last time for another 84 years?

That we could be in for a doozy of an economic shock these next coming weeks.

I'm not saying that it IS going to happen, I'm just advising everyone to be cautious.

I'll have more about the history of Uranus' two previous sojourns up posted on this thread asap...hopefully by early next week at the latest.
I lost a dear cousin, that was like a brother, this past Monday to a heart attack He was six months older than I. I had two such cousins. The other died back in March, 2002, to a heart attack and He was only 15 months older than myself. The funeral is on this Saturday and I'm also going to likely be traveling to Nevada to check some possible new diggs {a place to live.
I've grown very weary of California and wanted to leave the state back in late 2002, but never have gotten the chance until just recently.

Play it safe the month of March. Have that cache of food and water all together and hold tight to whatever hedge you might have against outrageous inflation and figure on staying vigilant until the Summer, or nearly so, at least.

Pray for peace.
ptv

piercethevale

Well I guess that I'm posting again sooner than I thought.
I'm not sure if I already mentioned it in this thread, but if I did, I think it won't do any harm to go over this again at this time.
Going by the Hawaii birth certificate data this is his progressed natal chart for this coming March 4th, the day Uranus will conj. the U.S.A.'s natal Part of Increase & Benefits.

His progressed M.C. is at 17* Capricorn 58' 08" on the coming day.

I would like to point out that His natal Part of Exile is at 17* Capricorn 59' 05" and His natal Part of Sudden Parting is at 18* Cancer 06' 17".
Thus the Part of Exile is conj. the exact same degree by less than one minute of one degree that day and that His Part of Sudden Parting will be conj. by less than a twenty minute of one degree orb of conjunction on the same day.

When Richard Nixon resigned his progressed nadir was conjunct his natal Part of Sudden Change.

I'm not saying anything here... I'm just "saying"... if you know what I mean?

There's a lot of other stuff going on with His natal chart and progressed natal chart that's is showing positive, benefic, influence... I'll try to cover it all, but I'll at least get to a few key points in this post.

He also has natal Part of Sentiment & Praise at 18* Cancer 58' 32" and that is just twenty four minutes of a degree past a one degree orb of conjunction to His progressed natal M.C. and He has his natal Part of Treasure at 17* Capricorn 30' 09".

His Part of Transformation aka Intuitive Awareness of the Higher Self is at 20* Capricorn 44' 20"

Obama's progressed Moon at 19* Taurus 06' is square to his natal Asc./Desc. at 18* Aquar./Leo 41' and also square his natal Lilith at 20* Leo 35'. It will also happen to be conj. buy less than a one deg. orb to the U.S.A.'s natal Part of Sudden Luck.

His progressed Mercury at 00* Scorpio 18' is square his natal Mercury at 02* Leo 20'.

Obama's progressed natal Venus will be at 05* Virgo 03' and that will be conjunct his natal Pluto at 06* Virgo 59' by just a little less that a two degree orb of conj.

The President's progressed natal Mars, at 27* Libra 17', will be six minutes of a degree beyond a one degree orb of septile to his natal Pluto,at 06* Virgo 59'...and I hadn't noticed this until just this moment, as septiles are not easily spotted and it is an applying aspect{and the septile is known as an aspect of fatality... hmmm? ...that doesn't sood good. But it is an aspect that is much more than that imho} His progressed Mars, at 27* Libra 17' will be square the U.S.A.'s natal Pluto at 27* Capricorn 34", and...

Obama's progressed Jupiter at 27* Capricorn 21' will be conj. the U.S.A.'s natal Pluto, which is at 27* Capricorn 34'. and also conj. the U.S.A.'s natal Part of Nobility & Honor at 27* Capricorn 51'.

His progressed Saturn at 23* Capricorn 14' will be almost conj. His natal Jupiter at 25* Capricorn 20'.

The Presidents' progressed natal Uranus at 28* Leo 30' will just six minutes of a degree beyond a one degree orb of conj to the U.S.A.'s Part of Sudden Parting which is located at 27* Leo 24'.

...and...

Obama's progressed natal N. Node will be at 26* Leo 36' and conj. the U.S.A.'s natal Part of Sudden Parting at 27* Leo 24' by less than a one deg. orb of conj.

{There is a lot of "Sudden Parting" going on March 4th}

...and the last item for this post that I care to mention is that the Presidents' progressed Part of Fortune will be at 09* Sag. 49' and that is conj. the U.S.A.'s Part of Radical Change at 10* Sag. 10' by less than a half of a deg. orb of conjunction.

It's nearly 3:30 am here in Calif. I'm too tired to write anymore and I may have made an error or two despite my efforts to the contrary ...if anyone should spot any ...let me know and I'll correct it.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Thanks for sharing ptv.

Of interest, jupiter has been passing over USAs part of surgey, army, police.

The part is at 15.23 leo. Jupiter was in the 16th degree from february 19th to the 27th moving retrograde motion. It will be within a degree conjunction until March 5th.

It will pass back over going direct in May, being within a degree conjunction to the part of surgery, army, police from about the 13th to the 30th.

piercethevale

I've neglected following the phases of the Moon for some weeks now, I should have been on top of it.

What I find for the last New Moon is a bit disturbing.
The Part of War for the USA natal chart is at 14*:virgo: 48' 51".

Here's the chart cast for Philadelphia, take a gander.

Now, here's a chart for the Full Moon coming up on March 5th.
Check out the Moon's position.

Pray for peace

piercethevale

Notice in the New Moon chart just above the placement of the Sun and Moon in the 30th of Aquarius. That has a Sabian Symbol that I find represents the Ascended beings. It is also the center point to the Moon/Uranus inconjunct and the Sun/Jupiter inconjunct in the Full Moon chart that follows.

Is the USA on the eve of war ...again...?:pinched:

....sigh...:sad:

Pray for peace

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Its interesting that the DC of the upcoming full moon is at 18 cap... As you mentioned in your previous post that Obamas progressed Mc is there, as well as his natal part of exile.

The MC/Dc axis of the full moon chart is one of prominence for the USA.... the Ic at 30 virgo being the degree of the USAs part of faith, trust and part of transformative growth... And the MC at 30 pisces being the degree of the USAs part of obstruction and part of treasure.

The full moon mars is activating USAs part of fulfillment at 10 aries.

Luckily these are more fleeting influences....

And chiron conj usa natal parts of catastrophe and part of skill....

Hmmmmm... We shall see.

piercethevale

Its interesting that the DC of the upcoming full moon is at 18 cap... As you mentioned in your previous post that Obamas progressed Mc is there, as well as his natal part of exile.

The MC/Dc axis of the full moon chart is one of prominence for the USA.... the Ic at 30 virgo being the degree of the USAs part of faith, trust and part of transformative growth... And the MC at 30 pisces being the degree of the USAs part of obstruction and part of treasure.

The full moon mars is activating USAs part of fulfillment at 10 aries.

Luckily these are more fleeting influences....

And chiron conj usa natal parts of catastrophe and part of skill....

Hmmmmm... We shall see.

You forgot to mention the third Part from the USA natal chart that also shares the 30th degree of Pisces, the Part of Commerce. ...and although both Asc. + Merc. - Sun and Asc. + Mars - Sun are given for this Part, I am partial to the Mars - Sun formula Part, as that is so according to Ursula Lewis and I've never found any fault with any thing she has stated about the basic astrological stuff.
Although it is also know as, the Part of Business, Passion, Daring, Destruction, Lost Animal, Passion-Destructive [or] Sword{?}
I find the title of Business to be a contender for Ursula's title though... as it is just a bit more specific as to more exactly what type of commerce is being emphasized...and I don't entirely rule out Passion either,

As to the opposite formula said to be that of a Part of Commerce, r.e Asc. + Mercury - Sun, it also has a number of other titles given to it, those of Caduceus, Communication, Intellect {which maybe too close a word to "Intelligence" which Asc. + Mars - Merc. has been established as the Part of Intelligence {as applied to a} Skill], Ordinary Intellect{whatever that is, I assume that it was intended to mean as like ones overall I.Q. as compared to a measure of a persons knowledge, or abilities, in any specific subject. I'm presently inclined towards 'Mental Endurance' or 'Vitality of the Intellect', as for proposed alternative titles.}, Vitality.

If I could only chose one of those already proposed, other than Commerce, I would definitely chose that of Communication, yet I am sensing it to be more about very essential communication...life supportive.