Will i get married in 2014?

nmohan

I am not in any relationships. My parents are looking a match for me. Will i get married this year in 2014?

Place: Minneapolis , MN
Time : 1.46 AM CST.

Attaching the horary chart.

Attachments

• will i get married this year.jpg
    will i get married this year.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary dogmas and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Marriage for Men (night formula: ascendant+saturn-venus) to estimate an answer to this question.

-querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-quesited house (marriage) = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury
-Moon = querent's co-significator
-Part of Marriage of Men falls @ 24 Virgo
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-Jupiter is in exaltation in Cancer (+) but in the 8th house (-) = net neutral testimony
-Moon flows toward Jupiter (+) but away from Mercury (-) = net neutral testimony
-Jupiter flows toward the Lot = + testimony
-Mercury flows toward the Lot = + testimony
-Moon flows toward the Lot = + testimony
-Lot's significator, Mercury (same as significator for the 7th house) is in Fall in Pisces =
- testimony
-the Lot falls in a pitted (blocked) degree of Virgo = - testimony
Results:
Positive = + 4 testimonies
Negative = - 2 testimonies
Net = +2 testimonies

...with a net +2 testimonies indications are that chances are better than even (ie, probable) that the querent could marry during 2014; however, the Lot being in a pitted degree indicates blockages, and Mercury being in Fall also indicates delays and obstructions: these considerations make me more cautious, however the chances are above average that marriage could occur during this year, or perhaps in the first half of the following year.
Best wishes!

nmohan

Dear Dr.farr,

I am happy to inform that i am getting married on Oct 29th this year.

Thanks a lot for your prediction.

Appreciate it :whistling:

rafaella

Strange, by traditional western horary, the chart doesn't quite indicate marriage this year.

You are Jupiter, strong and angular. The future partner is Mercury, debilitated in Pisces, square ASC. No aspect between them, no collection no nothing.

Moon is cadent and peregrine, aspecting well dignified Sun, so that's good. Sun rules 8th house, hmm looks like this girl has lots of money? Is that so...? Or maybe Sun is something else... (Sun also rules you as the male).

The part of marriage is at 22.48 Aries right on 4th, I see it as this being in control of the family. Jupiter, you are in fall of Mars. This shows either you don't really want to be married or its your family that you feel somewhat
negative about... Mars, the family is retrograde right on MC, showing change of mind, frustration, anger...( it can specifically to do with your mum or the girl's family) as Mars is in 10th. 10th rules your mother, or the girls family. Moon is moving towards Mars (after Sun aspect).

There is some reception between you and the girl's significator showing perhaps mutual liking.

But I wonder if due to that Moon/Mars aspect things will stall, and some obstacles to go through. Some disagreements perhaps and this may delay the wedding itself.

I hope I'm wrong. Either way, please update on your situation.

best wishes! :)

edit: since april has there been any frustration difficulties since you asked the question? I wonder if that's what Mars is about... this is a 3 month old chart, so perhaps what is shown in the chart has already happened?

Last edited:

nmohan

Hi.

you are right...my marriage got delayed . I got married on Dec 1st.

Strange, by traditional western horary, the chart doesn't quite indicate marriage this year.

You are Jupiter, strong and angular. The future partner is Mercury, debilitated in Pisces, square ASC. No aspect between them, no collection no nothing.

Moon is cadent and peregrine, aspecting well dignified Sun, so that's good. Sun rules 8th house, hmm looks like this girl has lots of money? Is that so...? Or maybe Sun is something else... (Sun also rules you as the male).

The part of marriage is at 22.48 Aries right on 4th, I see it as this being in control of the family. Jupiter, you are in fall of Mars. This shows either you don't really want to be married or its your family that you feel somewhat
negative about... Mars, the family is retrograde right on MC, showing change of mind, frustration, anger...( it can specifically to do with your mum or the girl's family) as Mars is in 10th. 10th rules your mother, or the girls family. Moon is moving towards Mars (after Sun aspect).

There is some reception between you and the girl's significator showing perhaps mutual liking.

But I wonder if due to that Moon/Mars aspect things will stall, and some obstacles to go through. Some disagreements perhaps and this may delay the wedding itself.

I hope I'm wrong. Either way, please update on your situation.

best wishes! :)

edit: since april has there been any frustration difficulties since you asked the question? I wonder if that's what Mars is about... this is a 3 month old chart, so perhaps what is shown in the chart has already happened?

rafaella

oh Congratulations on your wedding! And thanks for updating! :)

Can you tell us what was the reason for delay? I would like to understand some of the aspects in the chart.

cheers!