Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 10-27-2015, 11:58 PM

Will I meet anyone?

Hi!

I was wondering if I'll meet anyone within a year from today and start a romance? All interpretations are welcome! Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg COM 5.jpg (120.2 KB, 61 views)

Unread 10-28-2015, 12:45 PM

Re: Will I meet anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced8Ace View Post
Hi!

I was wondering if I'll meet anyone within a year from today and start a romance? All interpretations are welcome! Cheers!

I'd say "yes", for a romance (5th house is full with planets including Jupiter s7; all these are in applying trine with exalted Moon...), s7 Jup has a reception to you (s1 Mer), it's good for a romance in any case. But would it be a serious, stable relationship - don't sure - Saturn is on the 7cusp, and your Mer has reception to Jup s7 only by decanate; s1 and Moo are cadent; it might be rather difficult.

Last edited by Yuri; 10-28-2015 at 12:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yuri For This Useful Post:
Iced8Ace (11-14-2015)
Unread 11-14-2015, 08:52 PM

Thanks a lot for your reading, Yuri!! My sincerest apologies for the late reply ): I was quite busy/tired and generally unsociable.

I agree, I think the circumstances in my life right now would make it hard to have a relationship. I'll definitely update this thread again, so thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Iced8Ace For This Useful Post:
Yuri (11-14-2015)
Unread 11-14-2015, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced8Ace View Post
Hi!

I think yes, but Moon in 12th makes me think its not an official relationship, maybe a secretive. Or perhaps you need to hide how you feel. Perhaps this guy is involved already? Saturn afflicting his ASC and Jupiter separating from Venus, makes me think he is involved, so perhaps your romance with him cannot develop.

Let us know what happens!
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
Iced8Ace (11-22-2015)
Unread 11-15-2015, 10:21 AM

Studying with Indian astrology techniques I feel that you are being guided by an exalted Mercury which is intimately connected with Venus through Mars. Jupiter blesses this combination. Therefore there is every possibility of a romance sprouting before 19/September/2016.
The Following User Says Thank You to mathur_dinesh For This Useful Post:
Iced8Ace (11-22-2015)
Unread 11-22-2015, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I think yes, but Moon in 12th makes me think its not an official relationship, maybe a secretive. Or perhaps you need to hide how you feel. Perhaps this guy is involved already? Saturn afflicting his ASC and Jupiter separating from Venus, makes me think he is involved, so perhaps your romance with him cannot develop.

Let us know what happens!
Thank youuu. I should have mentioned I'm bisexual lol. Currently interested in a woman, and your analysis is right. We are both hiding our feelings. No idea how its going to work out. I will surely update when things are clearer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
Studying with Indian astrology techniques I feel that you are being guided by an exalted Mercury which is intimately connected with Venus through Mars. Jupiter blesses this combination. Therefore there is every possibility of a romance sprouting before 19/September/2016.
Thats great, thank you for sharing your thoughts! ) Would Venus-Jupiter being in fall & detriment respectively give rise to difficulties or would it still be smooth sailing? Sorry if its an absurd question, I am still studying horary.
Unread 09-23-2018, 01:44 AM

Update: I have no clue why I didn't update this sooner---I did NOT meet anyone in a year and start a romance. Thank you for your interpretations.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iced8Ace For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (09-23-2018)
Unread 09-23-2018, 09:43 AM

With saturn smack bang on the Dsc i would have said No.

Tags
meet