Potentials of jail time or criminal activity in general?

keywine89

Having planets in the 12th house making negative aspects can give criminal tendencies. Pisces/Neptune in the 10th house can be considered as well. Whether or not one goes to jail, that's up to the solar return chart.

fifteen

I studied this topic a few years ago. When I did analysis on the birth dates of hundreds of inmates, I discovered that the majority were born under the Sun sign of Cancer.

Which is interesting in itself in many ways... emotion, moon, dark, moody, highly protective, dislike of discipline, all of which might lead to criminal behavior.

:joyful:
--

Last edited:
I studied this topic a few years ago. When I did analysis on the birth dates of hundreds of inmates, I discovered that the majority were born under the Sun sign of Cancer.

Which is interesting in itself in many ways... emotion, moon, dark, moody, highly protective, dislike of discipline, all of which might lead to criminal behavior.

:joyful:
--

Interesting. Only Sun in Cancer or some other signs too concerning Pisces / Neptune / 8th H / 12th H / afflicting Mars / Saturn etc? OR Sun in Cancer under heavy afflictions / hard aspects?

ekmc2

I am a formerly incarcerated person. In case anyone is interested I have attached my natal chart (born 8/15/1981 @ 9:02am in San Francisco, CA) and my natal+ transit chart for my most significant arrest (9/19/2001 @ 4:30pm in Kentfield, CA).

I also included my natal + progressed chart for the same arrest. The reason I included that chart is because of the placement of the progressed moon. It is on top of my natal sun/moon midpoint, completing the natal t-square (or grand cross if you include Chiron in aspect patterns). Is it an error to consider this significant?
I didn't see any posts mention using a progressed chart for this type of thing so let me know please if I am way off base.

At the age of 20 I was sent to prison as a result of this arrest. It drastically altered the trajectory of my life. I was arrested 6 additional times after this date, but none carried the same impact. I can provide those dates if anyone is interested. I have been free since 2010.

I am currently a college student, and my goal is to help other formerly incarcerated people empower themselves through education so they can gain the stability they need to become a person they are proud of. Please let me know if anyone has any thoughts. I am just learning astrology, but I try to identify patterns from the past to so I don't make the same missteps again.

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 61
  • natal, progressions 9-19-2001.png
    natal, progressions 9-19-2001.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 45
  • natal chart & transits 9-19-2001.png
    natal chart & transits 9-19-2001.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 51