Bumpy ride this year... chart reading?

teaconure

Hey this is my first posting, and I'm hoping to get some help from you guys here! I've been trying to do my own research into my chart but my knowledge is so limited so far, and I'm realizing how much I have yet to learn to really figure this out.

This last year has been somewhat crazy and it's probably forced me to look within myself more than any other time that I can remember at least. It all seemed to start around mid-March with a need to escape a decent job due to burnout, an unreliable vehicle and a need to sell it to afford a different one. I had no other way to get to work safely. This resulted in me being jobless and car-less as I started a new car hunt, then a new job hunt with one not working out but meeting interesting people who sparked some new spirituality views, one as a temporary for now where the bosses seem to love me, and finally getting my old job back in the next month or so. On top of that, I had had a rocky relationship during most of this time until the last couple weeks, and was compelled to quit my nearly daily weed smoking habit in July, which I had wanted to end for almost 5 years now and finally it just happened. I've also put some distance between myself and a toxic friendship that I've had for the past fifteen years. There's so much more to what's been going on but that's the basic gist of it. I'm finally feeling motivated for everything-work, making and strengthening positive friendships, getting back into school to start a bachelor's degree, and moving out into my own place.

I'm wondering if there's any clues in my chart as to this crazy series of months and where I seem to be headed? I'm at a point now where I don't know quite what to expect, and it's both a scary and exciting! Thanks for your help! :wink:

(hoping I uploaded my chart ok)

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 15

teaconure

Also since I'm posting this here I'm wondering if anybody has any insight using my chart into what kinds of roles might suit me career-wise? My main focus in my life right now besides getting the current job situation under control is figuring out my path through college. I have a strong intuition that that's my next step, yet I'm afraid of ending up like so many with a degree and no job in that field.

I've always been interested in the sciences and biology for as long as I can remember, and I love working out, eating well, and following holistic methods of health. I feel the need to help people and take great joy in listening empathetically, encouraging them to reach their potential and to overcome their own obstacles. I can pick up on other people's energies and have a great talent of being able to talk my way through most tricky situations. However since I'm so sensitive to energies, I need to recharge quite often. I love learning step-by-step processes and problem solving using creative methods, and my memory excels in that arena, yet I'm not so talented with advanced math with no tangible basis and I'm terrible at memorizing historical names and dates without a story behind them.

Any ideas?
I apologize for the super long post, I'm just so stumped by my chart! My twelfth house and third house seem so intertwined, and my tenth is curious too.
Thanks for reading! :lol: