FIFA 2014 3rd Place: Brazil vs Netherlands

Cypocryphy

Brazil is the ascendant. Alternate method favors Brazil as winners. Frawely method favors Netherlands.

Well, I tried two different methods for choosing the ascendant team, and both gave the ascendant as Brazil. What changed, however, was the means of interpretation. My new alternate method, which is based on Brady's approach, did not work. Frawely's event/horary method, however, once again allowed me to chose the winner.

I think it is now time to go back and test all the charts that have occurred with two variations of interpreting the event chart, but as of now, it seems that the traditional approach that many here use is the best.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

There is something that I do want to address, and it is the way the result for this game occurred. I am quite upset with the end result, and I am angered by the response from the media. This game raises the specter of match fixing, and I will tell you why. But first, I want to say that the media is unjustly critizing Brazilian soccer and the Brazilian team. I thought that, aside from one severe mistake made by David Luiz, Brazil played some very fine football. There were periods in which they dominated play, and they shut down the forwards for the Netherlands. The media criticize Brazil as being an embarrassment to Brazilian football, but we have to remember that they are one of the top four football teams in the tournament. The media need to quiet sensationalizing and spinning the results of the football matches as well as making aspersions about the Brazilian team. It is not accurate and does not reflect the quality of the team.

To address the issue of match fixing, this was the worst referee we have yet seen in the world cup. The first foul against Robben was outside the penalty box, so there shouldn't have been a penalty kick. Then, the second goal should have been taken back because the wingback was offside. At this point it should have been zero/zero. Then, Oscar was actually fouled in the penalty box and should have been awarded a penalty kick. And the last goal scored toward the end of the match arguably should not have occurred because the counter attack sprung from a foul that was not awarded. One player swept the legs from Oscar. Even if it were not a foul, we should be watch extra time right now.

This is a very upsetting and unjust match.

EhabAtari

I don't think there was any miss in choosing ASC/Brazil and DSC/Netherlands.

The only reason that I accept to explain Brazil losing is the conjunction between PLUTO and ASC which could define the statement of "ASC can't win the game".

I agreed on "ALord 10 applying to 7th cusp by 2.xx degrees" but from my very short experience through world cup matches , antisicion placement is less power than other bodily aspects.

Regarding , "Lord 4 immediate conjunction with North Node" I've tried to find this statement it in Sport Astrology but I didn't find it , can someone advice where I can find this statement in the book ? The only thing related to North Node I've read it is "North Node on POF" that can give the winning to ASC which is not the case here.

Correct me If I am wrong ?
(Yesterday I did a quick analysis and I missed those point so I preferred to do a walk through and present my results).