Why did my little brother go to the hospital?

Lissa

My 7 year old brother spent the night before this one in the hospital:(.He had lots of headaches,he couldn't even lean his head backwards or turn it around because it hurted really badly.Before he went to the hospital,he only had heaches but when he got there he started vomiting and got a low fever.He also had fotosensitivity-in the hospital,a doctor tried to point a light at his eyes and he started vomiting immediately.

The doctors first thought about meningitis,but meningitis gives some very high fevers and my brother only has a low fever,so the doctors said it probably isn't meningitis.

He spent the night in the hospital and had blood tests and everything,but the doctors sent him home saying they had no clue about what is wrong with my brother's health,and told my mom to consult a neurologist as soon as she can.

So on July 26 11:18AM I asked the question "Why did my little brother go to the hospital?" in Tires,Portugal.

Once again,I have no knowlegments of medical astrology whatsoever but,using Draco's technique of checking the person's Ascendant to see if there's something wrong,the3rd house cusp is Scorpio,so my brother is Mars,at22º09'Taurus in the8th,and his6th house cusp is Aries,being Mars in his turned6th.

It worries me that my brother is being signified by a detrimented planet located in the most malefic house of the chart.With Mars' rulership over the head,could it be he has migraines-the doctors said it may be his problem,since my dad suffers from this condition as well.Mars is the head and Taurus rules the throat so hmm...I need an expert in medical astrology to make the connection,I don't know which disease would affect both organs at the same time.

With the Moon in his first house moving to aspect malefic planets,things may get worse for him.Plus,the Moon's next aspect is a sextile with Neptune,so it's likely that his problem won't be diagnosed anytime soon.

415146a9a836f0691.gif

Last edited:

sskohli

Hi Lisa,
Sorry to hear about your brother.
Can you select a Random number from 1 to 240 both inclusive.

thanks
sandeep

AquarianEssence

Hi, Lissa. Without even looking at the horary he has the classic symptoms of a migrane headache, pain intense enough to cause vomiting, light senstivity... But lets look at the chart. Venus rules the hour and she is in her fall, not well placed. She also dispoits, has authority over your brother and his health right now. With the sign of the head on his health, headaches are a possibility. Since Venus not only rules Mars but the hour, and since the opposite sign, Libra, can be where the problem comes from, and that has to do with the filtering system and balance, and since Moon can overdo in Sag, I wonder if it is a food sensitivity that he is overdoing somewhere. Moon's trine to Saturn shows limiting would be beneficial or that something is too limited. Scorpio is more of a dark sign and Saturn is in the Sun. Could he be getting too much or too little Sun and developing a sensitivity? Jupiter rules the liver and the right amount of sunshine is important for proper liver function. Both foods and environmental things can trigger migranes, depending on the person. That is why its hard to find the cure, they have trouble finding the cause. Moon sextile Neptune and having already squared Uranus confirms this. There is somethig he'd be better off sacrificing. Another thing that comes to mind is exposure to propane of gas fumes. My 4th son was getting migranes for a while. We discoverd they were triggered when at a neighbors who had a wall heater powered by bottled gas. He also got them at home when we had a very small leak in the gas line where it hooked into our clothers dryer. I kept telling my now ex husband that I smelled gas in there but he wouldn't listen. I finally got my trusty bottle of soapy water and sprayed it on the fitting, sure enough, there were soap bubbles proving what I said was true and I demanded he fix it. The headaches dissapeared. The fuel source wasn't the problem, the proper handeling, the Saturn restriction was faulty. With the wall heater, they are supposed to be safe even though they aren't vented, but apparantly there isn't sufficient combustion to not need venting to remove the exaust. Neptune is gas and perhaps even the smog or fumes. Mars would do the combustion, then either Uranus or Pluto would handle the exhaust or ellimination of what isn't used. Moon's last aspect is to Pluto, returning to Moon.

Mars is in MR with Saturn so the square is even made worse because they are both in their detriment. It's like two wounded people trying to help each other walk. Mars could be a fuel source. But what I'm seeing is Venus, the return flow of blood being restricted by Saturn as Mars tries to send it on its way. That is what causes a headache in the first place. Mars sends out from the heart, Venus brings it back.

Hope these things give you some ideas of what might be causing it.

Lissa

Hi there AquarianEssence,

Thank you so much for looking at the chart,at leats now I know he doesn't have any weird disease,nor meningitis(the doctor said it wasn't meningitis but he told my mom they weren't too sure of anything).

You said something needs to be restricted-my brother watches too much TV than he should,that is probably the cause.When I was little I used to play alone a lot,but my brother can't play alone,my little sister isn't always home to play with him,my parents don't have the time and I don't have the patience.And he gets bored so quickly,just this morning he left me alone in the kitchen with all the crayons and the blank sheets we were supposed to be paiting.

I will tell my mom about this,see if she talks with the doctor about this and see what the doctor thinks.

In the meantine my mother has been spending a little fortune on our health lately:(.

Thank you again,
Lissa

Draco

Hi Lissa.

Medical astrology is really a branch of it's own, and I don't know much about it.

As you said, your brother's significator is Mars detriment in the eighth, your own house of fear and anxiety, and his turned sixth of illness.

Mars when oriental is hot, but is in a cold sign, hence the combination is incongenial. The incongenial placement of Mars, a detriment malefic, in his turned sixth, would indeed indicate that something is very much out of kilter with him.

Mars in Taurus in the eighth would appear to be descriptive of his vomiting, Mars operates by force and muscular reflexes, Taurus is the throat, and the eighth house is the excretory, expulsive function, and this combination describes vomiting. With the emphasis upon the vomiting as opposed to the migraine, I would say that the migraine was a side effect of something needing to be forced out of his system, which the vomiting was symptomatic of.

Taurus and the eighth house gives us the poles at either end of digestion, Taurus where the sustenance comes in, the eighth where it comes out, inferring that something requiring expulsion before going through his system may be the cause of his ailments.

Just my ideas anyway.

Lissa

Hi Draco,

Thank you for your ideas,they are always welcome:).

I decided to check the ruler of the turned9th,since it made sense in that horary about my health.So the ruler of the turned9th is the Sun,and th Sun's next aspect is a trine with the3rd house Jupiter(I know the Sun will sextile the AC first but the Ascendant is me lol:p).

So with my brother's significator in such bad positions and the signifcator for doctors in such good shape and moving to positively aspect a planet that is also dignified(and in my brother's house),this horary seems to be saying my brother is in poor health conditions,but he will find a good doctor who will diagnose and treat him correctly.

Actually,this makes a lot of sense-my brother's paediatrician belongs to a well-known family of doctors,of which my brother's doctor is sort of 'the black sheep',giving she is the only one who didn't acquire fame in any way.So today my mother spent the day trying to pursuade my brother's doctor to get him an apoitment with one of her brothers who is a neurologist-this will cost a lot of money but my mom got so freaked out when she heard the doctors talking about meningitis she will do anything to get my brother to see a neurologist as soon as possible.

This is exacly the opposite of what is happening in my horary,where my significators are in very good conditions,showing me in a good physical state,but falling in the hands of an incomptent doctor(the detrimented Mars)lol.

Last edited:

sskohli

HI Lissa,
Sorry for the late response, i tried checking your brother's horary, but the software just hangs. When I asked my mentor, he says such things should be considered an omen from the stars and that they don't want the results to unfold. So that's what it is, its just a mystery from Nadi, why he went to the hospital. But looking at other's remarks i am sure its just migraine.
I also had migraine attacks, which were accompanied with vomiting and severe headaches. How old is he? I went through Accu-puncture when i was young umm when i was 12 years old, i am fine since then.

sandeep

Lissa

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for taking a look at this,you have been really helpful for us lately,I think I can speak from everyone in this forum:).The stars have been tricky with my family later,first me then my poor little brother.He is fine now so we're hoping it was migraines and not anything worst than that.

Best wishes,
Lissa