My journey with Neptune

VenusInAries

In my natal I have Neptune oppose my Sun, so the opposition of transiting Saturn and Neptune has been making a grand cross. I have come close to committing suicide, I have stopped caring about things at one point, went thru a painful divorce, lost trust in myself, stopped believing in my self, it's been a journey and I'm still going through it. Anyone else out there that's going through this journey I wanted to share something I have been reading that has really been helping me. I hope I don't offend anyone with this and those with other belief systems I just know how painful this journey with Neptune has been and wanted to share.

THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE
  1. YOU CREATE 100% OF YOUR REALITY AND NO ONE CAN CREATE IN YOUR REALITY BUT YOU.
  2. IT'S NEVER ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON, PLACE, OR THING.
  3. EVERY PERSON, PLACE, OR THING IS A MIRROR AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A GIFT FOR YOU.
  4. AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, YOU EITHER ARE GIVING LOVE, OR ASKING FOR LOVE.
  5. EVERYTHING IS GOD, FOR GOD IS ALL THERE IS. THEREFORE, I AND YOU MUST BE GOD, TOO.
When I attach a value and a meaning to some event, I am creating a perception. In other words, it is my choice how to interpret what happened. I will usually interpret an event by seeing it through whatever issues or beliefs I already have going on inside of me. In other words, how I choose to see something, the perception I have of an event, is not necessarily what is happening, but how I choose to view it. If I have anger, I will likely interpret what someone says as sounding angry. If I clear myself of internal issues, I can choose to and will be able to interpret "and create" things from a higher vibrational state. Whatever perceptions I have, and then living by those perceptions, determines the reality I will have.

Here is an example: you are walking down the street, and a dog begins barking at you. If you choose to live by the Laws which state that you create your own reality, you will say to yourself: "I am creating that dog barking at me. That dog is a mirror of something going on inside of me. What in me is making that dog bark at me?" Then you may discover that you were actually feeling a lot of fear, or anger, maybe you weren't even consciously aware at the moment that you were feeling fearful or angry about something, and the dog sensed your fear or anger and barked. The dog reacted to something fearful, some energy of fear or anger that it felt from you. In that way, the dog was a mirror of what you were feeling. You felt fearful or angry when the dog barked, and that alerted you to the fact that you had to be feeling that inside of you to create it happening on the outside.

Then you have an opportunity to look within and figure out what you are feeling fearful or angry about, get clear, and heal it. That would be the way to "perceive" what just happened if you are willing to accept that you create your own reality. If, however, you do not take responsibility and accept that whatever is going on inside of you will manifest as an event, a mirror, in your outer world, then you would "perceive" the situation more like this: "I'm not doing anything! Why did that stupid dog bark at me! Someone ought to have trained it better than to let it bark and scare people. What a mean, stupid dog. Sacred me half to death!" And then nothing gets looked at internally, and there is no opportunity to heal.

Here is another example: as a small child, I see my father being angry. My perception of that event is that I am the reason he is angry - if I were a better child he wouldn't be angry. This perception then becomes a part of my life. I have a perception that I am a bad person, and therefore I always perceive that people are angry at me. Or, I relate to others in fear.

If you perceive or make a decision somewhere along the way that you are a "bad" person and responsible for other people's emotions, for making them feel "bad", then you will go through life hating yourself, thinking you are "evil", perhaps without knowing it. You may feel constantly ashamed and guilty. You will continue to create situations where you feel bad about yourself, where you think you have done something wrong. You will, in all likelihood, create your life where things always seem to go wrong, and relationships and life will probably become a fearful thing for you.

And, all of this will change as your perception and understanding of how the universe works becomes clearer - such as the understanding that no one can create the reality of another. And your life will also change when any false perceptions you have about yourself, as well, are made conscious - and you change them.

When you know that you are responsible ONLY for what you believe and what you feel, and when you KNOW that others are responsible only for what they feel and believe, that feelings and beliefs about reality can only come from within, from what each person chooses to believe, there is no longer shame or blame, guilt or self hatred. Then you have the opportunity to believe and create your life in any way you choose - in a good way that works for you. You no longer believe it if others try to blame you, and you no longer blame anyone else for your life. That is being the CREATOR of your life. You choose consciously, not unconsciously, what you want to believe - you perceive yourself and life and others in a way that is positive and allows life to work harmoniously for you.

If you remain a victim, in victim consciousness, things don't change, because victims never heal. How can they, if they never accept that they are the ones responsible for creating life that way in the first place? You can't change something if you don't think you created it to begin with - or, if you don't believe that you even HAVE the power to create or change anything. Victims remain stuck, thinking it's someone else's fault, and that someone else has the power over their life, to create their life a certain way, instead of themselves.

As soon as I give up 100% responsibility for creating my own reality, as soon as I give up the responsible role, as soon as I think someone is doing something to me, I have become a victim. Other's responses to me are, in reality, only a reflection of my own energy, a reflection of whatever energy I am putting out, or have inside of me.

In other words, if you have a perception that someone is a hurtful person, you must have a belief that you will be hurt. They then just play the role for you that you are expecting. You create what you believe in.

When I come from the lower vibrational state, I will be viewing things as judgments. I will make judgments about myself or about another. The higher vibration is to see whatever happens as a mirror of myself in the Now: "I see you doing that. I want to judge you for it. Instead, I will see that it is a reflection of the energy I either hold in myself, or have held in myself. So, I realize that I do that, or have done that."

I ask myself, "Am I still doing that? Where do I still hold that judgment (which I want to put out on you) about myself - where do I still think that I am not ok?" I identify the judgment I'm making against myself. I ask: "What part of me do I still not love, and therefore I judge it?" Then I look at the other person and think: "I don't need to judge them. They are simply being a mirror of my own issue." I ask: "What in me created that in my reality?" In reality, all of us are really asking for love, which is what we all truly want.

Saying: "What is the mirror to me?" instantly removes the judgment. Then there is no charge. There is only acceptance. Acceptance is the higher vibration. It is above forgiveness, because forgiveness implies that something has been done wrong. Acceptance says all is happening perfectly, as it should. All is perfect. Whatever is happening enables us to grow, if we look at it from being the Creator, not the victim. If we look at it all as perfect, we immediately move into the energy of Love, Trust, and Peace. Then there is no judgment. If it's complicated, it's not Truth.

Know that if you feel anger or any other unpleasant or uncomfortable emotion, you must carry that energy within you. It isn't because of what someone else did. The situation just reflected what was already there in you. Then you have the opportunity to see what the mirror is for you, to see what you carry within yourself so that you can heal, grow, and change - therefore, seeing your reflection in another or in a situation is a positive and useful thing.

Thought triggers emotion. See what kind of thoughts you are thinking, and what kind of emotion that creates. Tune into how you feel. Use your 5 senses to ask if something doesn't feel right or comfortable in the way you are responding or feeling. If you don't like the emotion you are feeling, change the thoughts you are thinking. Get a new perspective, in other words. Healing comes from the #3 law - taking responsibility.

The word emotion is a fascinating word. Look at it this way: E-motion, or Energy, put into motion. That is what our emotions do. They move energy and bring things into motion, or manifestation. The force behind what we feel is what allows us to create. First we have our thought, or perception. But it is the emotional energy, the fuel, that allows something to get created. "I felt so strongly about that that I had to rush out and do it". Therefore, to create in a positive way, we must generate positive emotions from clear thoughts and perceptions.

Lower vibration:
expectation
judgment
rejection/blame
sorrow/apologizing

Higher vibration:
responding from compassion
observing
acceptance
seeing the mirror

Fear is only a mask of your true desire. You need to find out what your true desire is, and state that desire 100% positively: "I choose to have or create...."

There are 3 universal fears:
(1) abandonment
(2) not feeling worthy or good enough
(3) loss of trust which = fear of surrender
Any time there is a fear, it will fall into one or more of these categories. Check out what your fear is about.
You will continue to create the same kind of situations, you will keep yourself in judgment, you will reinforce the lower vibrational state of thinking it's someone else's fault, and you will keep yourself in the perception of being victimized, until you get out of the program and have a new perception.

Exercise to find out what your fear or masked desire is:
To find out and work with your fear, or masked desire, first state what you fear - say or write the negative expression of it: all that you think is going on, what bothers you, who you think did what to you, another's flaws, etc.
Make a list - in one column write down all your fears and/or the negative attributes of a situation or of someone. In the other column, turn that around and become aware that all that you see is actually inside of you - your own perception of yourself - your own issues. Write it that way in the second column.

For example, in one column you may have written: "Amy has no sense of self esteem. I hate that in her." Then, in the other column, you turn that into: "I feel that I have no sense of self-esteem. I hate that in myself," or "I have a belief that I am not powerful, _____ etc. etc."

ALL BELIEFS THAT CAUSE YOU FEAR ARE ERRONEOUS. This exercise will help you see what your erroneous beliefs are that keep you in fear, that create the difficulty you are in, that make you see your own issues in others and judge them for it, and that keep you from manifesting what you want.

The number one addiction to an erroneous core belief, what keeps you in it, comes from feeling guilt and shame. That's what makes us not want to see these issues as our self. In reality, there is no shame or guilt. There is only growth and Love. If you treat yourself lovingly, you will be able to see that when you face an issue in yourself, you have the chance to become even clearer, ever more loving. And that is the perfection of the journey, of what we experience, of seeing ourselves in the mirror.

Exercise for determining the Ultimate Truth about yourself:
Next, say or write your preferred truth, expressing what you choose to create, as 100% positive. Use all positive words. Then put your highest truth in the form of an "I Am" statement. For example: "I AM powerful" or "I AM a loving, wonderful human being," or "I AM able to love myself." Continue to say your positive I Am statement throughout the day and for as long as you need to, until the negative program is neutralized.
Here is the cycle of an erroneous core belief loop:
  1. You feel guilty.
  2. You judge something or someone, including yourself.
  3. You feel guilty about doing that.
  4. Then you become fearful that you will be punished.
  5. You feel shame, and you hide it all away so you're not aware the issue is really even there, that it's yours.
  6. In order to get away from the shame, or deal with it in some way, you blame others. This is called projection. You put it out on someone or something else.
  7. You feel guilty about doing that and the loop goes on.
How to re-program an old belief:
  1. Own the fear or pattern. See how you react to a given situation - look at what you are afraid of. Ask: "What keeps me believing in that fear? What will happen if I let go of it? What is the pay off for keeping it? What do I get to do or not do if I keep the fear?"
  2. Decide if this pattern serves you anymore. Decide if you want to keep the program, or change it. If you decide to keep it, observe why, without judgment.
  3. If you decide to change it, decide what you want to change it to, exactly. Be specific. You must have a new belief, a choice for a new perception. If you choose to believe in a new reality, you eliminate fear.
  4. Put out your intention - what you intend to create. Say: "I intend to_____." You can even state how you will do it, step by step. Your intention must be followed by willingness.
  5. Ask Spirit, your Highest Self, for guidance or help to achieve the new intention. State your new reality in the form of "I Am_____."
  6. Now, most importantly allow yourself to FEEL very clearly and strongly what it would FEEL like to operate out of and have that new belief in your life. What would you FEEL? Let that feeling flow into every cell of your body.
    Intention, or a new thought form, plus emotion creates the transformation into new ways of being and brings about the new pattern you are choosing. "E - Motion" means: deep feelings are the Energy that puts things into Motion. Got that?
This creates Joy, Growth, Freedom!!
What could be better than that?
Worth doing the work to get it?

Fears have supported us, and we tend to want to hold onto them through our anger or other emotional reactions because it's the only way of life we've known. Fears can be survival tools, but will keep you locked in a lower vibration that doesn't help your life.
These are energy sucking ways of behaving, out of fear:
  • Being aloof.
  • Being an interrogator ("Who did this?! Why did you....?! Didn't you realize that...?!" etc.).
  • Being an intimidator (energy makes others feel afraid of you - backing people down).
  • Being someone who creates confusion for others (gets them off center).
  • Being a "poor me."
If you find yourself worried or fearful about what other people think, the mirror of that really is: you are in judgment of yourself.
If you are in doubt, you are caught between realities and aren't sure what to believe.

If you are in fear, you are actually holding a belief that you are inadequate to deal with something.

A fear of judgment is actually a desire for unconditional love.

If you are in pain, you are in resistance to something. What are you resisting? Identify what you are getting by holding onto the pain.

Change the perception that there was any damage done in a given situation. If you are the creator, then you created that situation for some reason.

What was the reason?

If you are in pain, you are judging. Move instead to acceptance. It is all perfect. Ask: What is the gift of the mirror for me here?

If you are asking why, you are into blaming. Go to your heart, instead. There is no war happening, unless you create one by your perception.

If you are in resistance to something, you are trying to be in control, and you are fearing a loss of power. It is a false belief that you will lose control or power, because:
If you identify with God, if you know that you ARE God, that is POWER. And that is all there is. It's already working out perfectly. And everything else is God, too.
Everything is already perfect, and there is no need for you to try to control anything. It is impossible to do so, anyway.

What you CAN create is responding from Peace and living from higher vibrational states. That then creates a reality that will mirror that higher vibrational state.

The role of the ego:
It is the ego which allows us to be in this reality where there is duality. That is why we see this reality with 2 eyes. But, we must understand the Higher Truth - that all is One, One Energy Source - and that perception comes with seeing from a single eye, the spiritual eye. The ego's true purpose is to offer us choice by comparison. It helps us decide what we want to experience and learn in this lifetime. The ego controls emotions. We need it for our wide range of emotions, which we learn from - in this way we learn to work with energy and use it appropriately. Self sabotage is the ego in its lower vibration.

Listen to the Higher Self. The ego was designed to deal with polarity - neither side of which is the real truth. The Higher Truth is larger than, bigger than, either side of polarity. It is the point in the middle, the zero point, the neutral point where there is no attachment.

Honor where someone is in their development, what lessons they have set up to learn for themselves.

Using these laws will help you to allow others to express themselves, while you remain at peace.

Accept WHAT IS as Perfection, then use your
power of choice to create the reality that you prefer.

Use the Getting Clear Worksheet to help you work through this Clearing procedure. A good real-life example of the application of these principles is given in the answer to this question.
The principles described in the 'Laws of the Universe' were communicated by Archangel Michael and channeled by Jeanne Hatch, who co-authored the above description with Ayal. Jeanne's 'College of Christ Consciousness' offers the official teachings of sacred knowledge from Mary, mother of Jesus.

Last edited:

Capella

really great article VenusinAries! Neptuen in conflictual aspect with Sun is very challenging in interpersonal relationships. since Neptune blurs and disturbes our identity issues (Sun). people with such aspects either are fearful of others, either trying to make people fear of them---their identity formation is somehow not just, correct,calm, normal. some of them are easily deluded by others, but of them easily delude others, some of them vascillate between the two ends. if we go deeper in attempts to understand them, we find easily that they are not the happy ones. they constantly struggle for some unknown reason (neptune). but Neptune is just so difficult to grasp so that's why some of these Neptune people got into the troubled worlds of alcool, drugs, or false religions. Neptune aspects Sun is a great lesson to learn, people need to purify themselves, starting from exorcising their fears.

VenusInAries

Thank you Capella very true, Neptune is hard to grab ahold of to work on or fix it keeps disappearing thru your fingers like water and I do have a fear, fear of the world, of people, of pain, of myself, you name it I always let fear get the best of me.

unukalhai

Wow, what a great post! It's wonderful to see the Saturn/Neptune opposition working in such a positive manner through you, and your post exactly sums up what the opposition is trying to teach everyone. To anyone who disagrees that Saturn/Neptune work together in an amazing manner, above is your answer. :D

We're all going through the opposition as a major factor of the current astrological climate active from mid 2006 to mid 2007. We had the first hit on Aug/31/2006 from 17Leo52 to 17Aqu52 and will have two more hits, Feb/28/2007 from 20Leo15 to 20Aqu15, and on June/25/2007 from 21Leo46 to 21Aqu46. If you have an object at around 16-23 degrees of the fixed signs, this long-term transiting opposition is going to have an especially strong impact on you.

We actually got our first taste of this transit during the November-December 2005 fixed grand cross, when a Mars/Jupiter opposition and Saturn/Neptune opposition formed the cross in the fixed signs. Retrogradation prevented the Saturn/Neptune opposition from going exact until August 31 2006, but the whole fixed cross was very powerful in late 2005, and set the base for the opposition.

Other upcoming key dates in the series, when planets hit the Saturn/Neptune midpoint:

April 3 2007, Venus = Saturn/Neptune [19Tau52]
May 6 2007, Mercury = Saturn/Neptune [20Tau11]
May 11 2007, Sun = Saturn/Neptune [20Tau17]
July 27 2007, Mars = Saturn/Neptune [23Sco15] (inverse midpoint)

Thanks for the post! :D

women with moon in piesces r also extremly emotional ,insigure.,..
so if u know someone like that or has a strong neptune ,go easy/er on him/her(mostly)

Teddybull

Hello Venus in Aries,
I have sun sq Neptune in my natal (PLUS just sent through a transit neptune conjunct sun). That transit pretty much broke down most of my fears and barriers. Shattered me. I think it re-activated and awoke my natal aspect.

It does distort you, loosens up all your knots in your thinking of yourself. HOWEVER, it makes you a seeker (and finder!) in this life. It seems that Neptune, subtly on different levels, knaws at your conscious to be dissatisfied with the material world. It lures you so slightly to keep going deeper. While I was searching, I was pretty much oblivious to what others thought. I didn't care since I wanted to end this knawing feeling.

It's still there but my search for the truth and the deeper meaning of life have been found. It finally know what I am looking for and why I am here but just want to experience it now on deeper levels. Reveal Thyself! Namaste, tb

Belgianmoonguy

I have Sun opposed to Neptune and it's true what Capella says
The booze... stuff... i'm balance between extremes
The interpersonal... i like to deluded but i'm easily deluded also

I have a natal T square
Venus (18°31' Taurus) opposed to Saturn (22°12' Scorpio, r) squaring Jupiter (16°18' Aqua, r)
If I don't get it wrong, Neptune will exactly square my Venus today...

Joy

lilllybelle

When transiting neptune opposed my saturn, I had a very similar experience to Venus in Aires. I had just went through a divorce also and was very depressed. It was at this point in my life that I became exposed to the idea that our thoughts create our reality. This form of thought became a truth for me. Sometimes I dive deeply into this way of looking at the world and then I forget...It is something to look around at your life and know that you created the wealth or poverty or the lonliness or the companions around you. You created it all.