Suspecting a murder?

misereredeus

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can see anything warning in this synastry chart? Im suspecting that red person trying to kill blue person because of his wealthy relative or trying to take him as hostage. Any insights? Thanks in advance

IoeM842

https://imgur.com/IoeM842

waybread

Off hand, I'd say that these two people probably wouldn't get along; but you'd need actual evidence to leap beyond that to accuse the red person of attempted murder or kidnapping.

AJ Astrology

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can see anything warning in this synastry chart? Im suspecting that red person trying to kill blue person because of his wealthy relative or trying to take him as hostage. Any insights? Thanks in advance

IoeM842

https://imgur.com/IoeM842

Hi misereredeus,

I think you've got the wrong idea. That is not how synastry charts are used. The charts show only how people relate, not how much money they'll make, or how many kids they'll have, or where they will travel or even if they'll travel at all, and it doesn't show how they kill each other.

Did you even read the chart?

Red's Taurus Sun is in Blue's H5 and Blue's Leo Venus is in Red's H5.

What more do you want? They actually love each other. They only thing negative is Red's Taurus Moon in Blue's H6. Red might come to feel trapped in the relationship in some way, but even that's mitigated by the trine with Blue's Virgo Sun in H2.

I'm guessing you're not familiar with the indicators for violent death. You should probably study that,.

ElenaJ

Your question would be more suitable to a horary chart.
As was already mentioned, you can't tell intentions from a synastry chart.

Osamenor

Staff member
Are you one of these two persons ?

And if not, what's your relationship to these people? How does their relationship to each other affect you?

As a general ethical rule, astrological questions should be asked only about yourself, including situations that directly affect you or relationships involving you. If you are not one of the people in this synastry, it's not an ethical question to ask unless there's something about this situation that directly involves you--but in that case, the question should be focused on yourself: what can and should you do in this situation? If you have a relationship of your own with one or both of these people, how does it affect you? And, as others have pointed out, this is an impossible question to answer through birth charts.

(This kind of question could also be asked about celebrities for learning purposes, but that's a different category altogether, and it doesn't seem like that's what you're doing.)

misereredeus

Are you one of these two persons ?

Sorry im not very familiar with astrology especially synastries. Yes, Im blue. I know the person for a few months, and a few weeks ago someone tried to drug me in a party to knock me out, but i recognised the symtoms of GHB so i could leave in time. They knew that i have a wealthy uncle and aunt, so i was suspecting that they are trying to kidnap me and ask for money, but if its true, since i know them they would have to kill me. I know this sounds very paranoid but i have so many links in this storybut cant get any help.

Osamenor

Staff member
This forum is for learning astrology, not receiving astrological services. The understanding is that if you post here, you're interested in learning the astrology behind your question(s). If you get good answers applicable to your life--like, in this case, actually finding out if this person tried to kidnap or kill you--that's a side benefit. It's not the purpose of this forum.

What you're asking is, as has been said several times, impossible to answer based on synastry. Horary astrology might give you more of an answer, but even there, for a question like this, you usually can't get anything definitive. Interpretation of the chart is subjective, and typically, there will be what we call mixed testimony: some placements in the chart point to a yes answer and others point to a no. If you want to learn more about horary astrology and how to use that forum, please read the guidelines here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586

You already know you can't trust this person. Astrology can't tell you anything more than that.