Dreams

Blaze

Account Closed
I keep having this dream that an ex is trying to get me back. We broke up 3 years ago and i havent looked back or contacted him at all. He treated me very poorly.

I don't accept him back in the dream but the dreams keep coming every so often and he's trying to convince me to stay with him, or convince me that we are in love.. It's very tormenting and I despise these dreams. An oppressive and disgusting feeling. He had saturn conjunct very closely to my mars.

Oh...Exalt Saturn conjunct Mars sounds bad but....conjunct SN/Ketu? Sounds like an abusive relationship.

I'm intrigued about what you had to say.

I see what you are saying and if i had to pinpoint it onto something, i thought it had to do with societies "false sense of security through materials" (the fake moon, gold tower)

I'll PM you. No need to bring mundane stresses into the spiritual realm.

Blaze

Account Closed
20 some years ago I had my first vivid/recurring dream. It had the melting clocks from "The Persistence of Memory"
(Salvador Dali 1931)

Instead of a similar landscape it was a black void with giant blank pages books floating through it. I was running through the void jumping from book to book. Mind you I was some where between five and eight. Coincidentally occurred during a horrid double ear ache.

Huh. What do you think the dream was about? I've often had some of my most....insane dreams while under the effects of an illness like the Flu.

Blaze

Account Closed
The past week I had this thought that I should gift my family a painting of flowers for the living room of their new place. I must have had this thought continuously for about 4-5 days. And, the 5th day I had a message on my whatsapp with pictures of paintings of flowers that my family had bought, well, for the dining area. :)

That's interesting. It kind of sounds like Deja Vu, though you didn't really "see it" so I guess that wouldn't make it so. Still neat though, ever had deja vu?

Blaze

Account Closed
I wish I slept long enough to dream most nights lol. I actually started a dream journal but it's been hard to remember to write in it. I want to keep track of my dreams though so that I can track my subconscious emotions that I repress.

I had this recurring dream when I was younger, at least 5 times. I would be sitting in the living room with my sister during a normal summer afternoon at home watching TV. After a little while I would notice the walls were heavily bleeding these big, orange wasp-like bugs. I would start freaking out and run through the hallway. I would try to run through the hallway to the front door but I would run into this feral boar pacing, blocking my way. On the other side, near the door, my parents were standing, oblivious, arguing heatedly. Then my dream would end. I would never make it past the hallway.

Also had this one-time nightmare when I was younger. Probably first nightmare I remember. I was sitting at my aunt's house around the kitchen table during the afternoon with my mom and my grandma. They are talking like normal and I'm just sitting contentedly. Then I notice that bit by bit my mom's head is swelling larger and larger. I start to panic and my grandma, very calmly, keeps telling me to calm down. I don't and I don't understand why she's telling me to relax.

I had this dream somewhat recently, that I wrote down in my dream journal. Started with me cleaning off heavy drag-like makeup I slept in. I half take off a white sequined shirt over a sequined unitard while looking through the mirror. I'm also wearing tights. Full "show outfit." My dad comes over and says he is having someone come over to fix his shoes. I ask him if the guy is taking them with him or staying here (the house). He says to fix here. And I ask if that means he will be here alone with me. He says yes then asks if that is OK. I say fine but I don't mean it, I'm angry he assumed it would be OK with me but not surprised. My dad looks indescribably sad. He tells me he thought he was doing the right thing. I don't respond, ignore him, and continue doing what I was doing.

That last one ^ really spooked me. I'm still not sure what to make of it. At least not the ending.

You can always use this place as a way to keep track of crazy dreams. Write whenever, Bismo.

Those dreams sound pretty intense though. The first two are in the category of "weird/creepy" and the last one....hmm. I wonder if perhaps your father feels he's disappointed you in someway? None of my ******* business for sure, but just a theory.

Kscar

Huh. What do you think the dream was about? I've often had some of my most....insane dreams while under the effects of an illness like the Flu.

I still don't know for sure. I do know that each time it shows up again at least one more book has some sort of scrawling on a page. Can never make it out.

This one is tame compared to some of the others I've had. Woke up feeling whatever happened in them. Most of them involve violence and my death. Though I think the deaths may be a metaphor.

aquarius7000

That's interesting. It kind of sounds like Deja Vu, though you didn't really "see it" so I guess that wouldn't make it so. Still neat though, ever had deja vu?
There are various forms of having psychic ability and getting to know the future, like clairvoyance, clairaudience, having dreams, etc. I have almost all of them.

A voice told me about the Berlin Truck accident in the Christmas market. Same thing with the Hoboken (NJ) train accident

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Oh...Exalt Saturn conjunct Mars sounds bad but....conjunct SN/Ketu? Sounds like an abusive relationship.

Yeah, his Saturn at 1 Libra, sun at 3 Libra, so these were close conjunctions to my mars/sn. And his moon in Aries was opposing this stuff.

It wasn't physically abusive but emotionally so. He had and abusive childhood and also was going through recovery with drug addiction. I think I maybe was trying to save him. I def. learned my lesson. So done being the savior. Also done with getting involved Just to "give it a chance".

I will be honest I believe very strongly that the reason i'm having these dreams is because i'm picking up on his energy, his strong attachments to me. He was not the only guy whose told me that theyve never met a woman that treated them so well in a relationship. He had me on a pedestal and was a bit obsessive.

Maybe the next time I have this dream, I will remember to breathe in and turn his image into a better dream.

Phoenix Venus

Had another weird dream last night. It involved that very same woman from the last dream with the Hindu God and Goddess and the red sun. This one took place by a jade lake. It was a semi-still lake the color of jade, its waters, while beautiful, were also murky and we couldn't see the bottom. The area around the lake was a forest of deep brown trees with golden leaves falling from their branches and kissing the jade water, creating ripples that shimmered like stars created by droplets into the universe.

The woman an I sat by the side and began talking. The only words I can remember are "Could it be love?" coming from the familiar faced woman in front of me. It was then that from the center of the lake, an enormous Lotus began to bloom. Both of us stared in amazement as the flower opened itself, the drops of water became diamonds as they flew off in all directions. As the flower bloomed, a jade staircase appeared, seemingly beckoning us toward the Lotus.

The two of us decided to race toward the Lotus, with the woman playfully "cheating" a bit by pushing me, but at the end we both reached the Lotus. As we stood there, examining the enormous flower, we looked at each other and walked onto the flowers center. It was soft and warm, kind of like a warm pillow, so we lied down.

The dream ended with us just laying within the flower, speaking words I cannot remember.

Very beautiful dream.

Reminds me of some words by Rudhyaar which comes from his summation of the symbol for Aries 14:

"There must be a polarization before there can be fulfillment. The tragedy of so many contemporary lives is that, having become sharply individualized, the men and women cannot find their truly matching polar-opposite. Because they are not fulfilled at the root level of human emotions and vitalistic forces, they pass their lives seeking the ideal complement, often glamorized as the "soul mate." This search can find its expression at several levels. At the mystical level we have the examples of the "spiritual marriage" of Saint Francis of Assisi and Santa Clara, or recently of Sri Aurobindo and Mother Mira.

The Adam and Eve story (in Hebrew,*Ishand*Isha*- much more significant names!) refers to this principle of polarization, although the story has been turned upside down by priestly intellects to serve their purposes. Adam and Eve accepted the Presence, not of the Tempter, but of the Individualizer, who sought to have them born out of the womb of unconscious passivity to Nature's God. [emphasis mine, pv] But the result of the experience frightened them. They "hid"; they failed in the great test of individualization, and*in this sense*the archetype of that failure is deeply imbedded in man's*genericunconscious. It is repeated time after time.

Modern "individuals" are confronted with another test, but they do not understand its meaning. It is the test of polarized conscious participation in the evolutionary process - a polarization that could dissolve alienation, isolation and egocentricity. In a sense at least, this was the old Tantric concept in India; but today many young people accept the concept only superficially and miss its real essence. They cannot understand the meaning of*entering into*the serpent, i.e. of developing eonic consciousness and that transpersonal living which once was characterized by the words: Not I live, but Christ lives me - Christ, whose symbolic number in Gnosticism is 888."

Phoenix Venus

One of my old favorite dreams ever:

I was outside my house on the porch. The sky was deep and bright orange. The sun and moon were both out, and they were moving toward one another.

As they drew close, their lights reflected off one another and created a third sphere of light. This sphere of light beamed down upon me and washed me in an overwhelming sense of loving warmth and peace.

This was the first moment I consciously (even though i was asleep it was a conscious thought in my mind) observed God's presence on me.

Kscar

I've had my fair share of deaths in my dreams, from getting shot with all sorts of things from guns to blow darts. Throat slit ect.

Weirdest one was walking around in a video store, some guy walks in, feels off and I try to keep away from him, he goes crazy and starts shooting people with a nail gun. I get shot a few times and make it out to the alleyway while bleeding out. Next thing I know Im walking down the street my mom lived on but I wasn't me physically, tried convincing my mom of who I was and she couldn't believe it.

After this dream I felt the nails for weeks. Two dreams involving my throat I felt for a few days. Warmth and cooling of the resulting fluid.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I've had my fair share of deaths in my dreams, from getting shot with all sorts of things from guns to blow darts. Throat slit ect.

Weirdest one was walking around in a video store, some guy walks in, feels off and I try to keep away from him, he goes crazy and starts shooting people with a nail gun. I get shot a few times and make it out to the alleyway while bleeding out. Next thing I know Im walking down the street my mom lived on but I wasn't me physically, tried convincing my mom of who I was and she couldn't believe it.

After this dream I felt the nails for weeks. Two dreams involving my throat I felt for a few days. Warmth and cooling of the resulting fluid.

Interesting. Mars is out of sect in your chart and in the 12th (Harm from others). Mine is in-sect and in the 12th yet all my killing dreams see me as the killer. From becoming a giant golden primate that destroys a city, to a brutal beating of some unknown individual.

Blaze

Account Closed
This dream I had last night.

Was standing on the edge of a city and a desert. The city was covered in shadows, as though the light was taken out of it. Darkness. The desert was barren, I remember heat, a freedom of some kind. From the shadow city, a man approached. I couldn't see his face as the crown he wore on his head was blinding. The crown itself looked like the sun crown, the same one worn by the god of the sun, Helios, but the tips were on fire. Anywhere their light touched, brightened up the shadow city and I was, once again, in awe of this. The crown wearer stood in front of me and beckoned me toward him.

From the desert, another man came. He wore no crown, but an aura of gold covered his body, seemly coming from his head and moving downward. This one also had no face, but dressed in simply robes and was barefoot. It was at this moment that I realized the other man, the one with the crown, had a suit on with a cape attached to it.

The robe wearer didn't offer his hand to me. Instead, with the stick he carried, he pointed into the desert.

This is the weird part.

After he pointed into the desert, loud speakers began to blare, the ground cracked and the man with the crown began to rise on a podium made from black onyx. As he arose, so did faceless masses. They began popping out from the ground that was a desert, cheering the crown wearer on, chanting something unintelligible all the while.

The area from which I stood became a ship, a giant one, with the crown wearer at the helm. The robe wearer was still standing and pointing, this time at an exit, which lead toward another desert.

Woke up before it ended. Pretty intense for something so normal as standing.

Kscar

Anytime I take on the antagonist in these dreams, they die. Only because there is always some sort of help from some where. The help is only there when I fight back. Never when I can't or won't.

Interesting, feels meaningful. Should try and intuit the message if it's not obvious.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I've been wondering if the 12th house influences dreams as of late. Would need a lot more to go on though.

Kscar

it's seems as though there is enough here to investigate. I don't doubt the connection. Look at Pisces and it's ruler(s)

Kscar

it's seems as though there is enough here to investigate. I don't doubt the connection. Look at Pisces and it's ruler(s)

As far as Pisces goes, all I have there is my MC and NN. Jupiter is in Gemini. Depending on house system it's in either the 11H or 12H. Neptune is in Cap on the cusp of the 6/7 or just the 7H. Some circles think Pluto ruled Pisces. I don't go that route personally. Though that stalker is in my 5H. So... Dreams and influence. I'm intrigued.

Blaze

Account Closed
Simple one last night. Involved a black wasp and myself. Was sitting on a wooden bench when this black wasp kept flying into me. It would cling to my t-shirt an I'd, gently, push it off and place it onto the floor. But it kept clinging to me, which lasted until I woke.

A game of pushing, putting and zipping back. Weird little bug.

Blaze

Account Closed
Using that website JA linked,

Wasp

To see a wasp in you dream signifies evil, anger and negative feelings. Alternatively, the wasp represents someone who is a WASP or White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. Perhaps you are dealing with some aspects of society or politics. To dream that a white wasp is chasing you represents a Caucasian figure who may be looking for a relationship with you.

To dream that you are stung by a wasp indicates that there is some hatred directed toward you. It also refers to envy.

To dream that you kill a wasp signifies your fearlessness in fighting off your opponents, while maintaining your ethics and rights.

Huh. Didn't kill the wasp, but it didn't sting me.

Also, lel, no it wasn't that kind of WASP.

Blaze

Account Closed
As far as Pisces goes, all I have there is my MC and NN. Jupiter is in Gemini. Depending on house system it's in either the 11H or 12H. Neptune is in Cap on the cusp of the 6/7 or just the 7H. Some circles think Pluto ruled Pisces. I don't go that route personally. Though that stalker is in my 5H. So... Dreams and influence. I'm intrigued.

Apparently 12th house does influence dreams. Wherever you're at right now, whatever planet or sign is in the 12th, influences it. 9th house rules visions, apparently.