Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 01-15-2017, 08:46 PM

extreme beauty in vedic astrology

1. Venus conjunct rahu-this showed up in Aishwarya rai's chart, Lana del rey's and Elizabeth taylor's chart. They tend to have a similar look. Beautiful brunettes with beautiful eyes. Rare beauty, you would stand out from the crowd type looks, and you would look like the definition of a beauty queen. All three of them also look classy.

2. Anapha yoga-this is the yoga for good looks. Megan fox has it, and so does madhubala(bollywood old actress known for her beauty). I think this yoga indicates whether collectively you are seen as good looking. This is if you have any planets, except for sun 12th to the moon.

However, I must emphasize that people with moon by itself tend to be spiritual and like being alone, which isn't a bad thing at all.

3. Strength of venus-this doesn't necessarily indicate good looks, but I would say it would indicate having no problem whatsoever attracting the opposite sex. Megan fox has 156 strength, and she has a distinct look that indicates that she will draw you in like a scorpio lilith type of person. Of course she has to be good looking as she is in hollywood. But in general, it just means you won't be dissapointed in the game of attraction. The stronger venus is for you, the more you can have who ever it is that you desire, and sometimes without having the associated good looks with it. So this would indicate magneticism. However, don't get me wrong, what this could simply mean is that life will always put you amongst people that will be attracted to you. I have friends with a strong venus, and while they may not be particularly attractive, from their perspective they're always being hit on, men want them, they provoke other men's jealousy etc.

4. Venus conjunct ascendent. -Angelina Jolie and Anna Nicole Smith(also has moon here) has this and they are far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

5. Lagna or Arudha lagna in very attractive nakshatras like Krithika, Hastha and rohini. I'm sure there are more nakshatras said to be attractive but these are the ones I can think of right now. Aishwarya rai has hastha lagna.
She is known for her eyes.

Thoughts, comments and criticism?

Tags
astrology, beauty, extreme, vedic