Past Lovers

LovelyMissAries

I asked why they didn't pick me to be in a relationship... wasn't sure if I should use the 12th or 7th for this? I was thinking of a couple of / three men, and that whichever house could represent them both.

2uswzk7.gif

katydid

Because you were seen as too independent and assertive [ Mars] in the beginning [square to them =Venus] is past already] And they wanted someone docile and pliable? [ Venus applying conjunction to IC in Pisces?]

This ^^^ is probably all wrong because I stink at horary ....lol

LovelyMissAries

Because you were seen as too independent and assertive [ Mars] in the beginning [square to them =Venus] is past already] And they wanted someone docile and pliable? [ Venus applying conjunction to IC in Pisces?]

This ^^^ is probably all wrong because I stink at horary ....lol

I don't think there's a right or wrong in horary unless someone says the 3rd house definitely represents "work and health" etc. :)

Saturn in the 1st, maybe I wasn't fun. I'm really really assertive in my relationships...I could probably tone it down a bit.

Venus conj. the IC in Pisces and opposing Jupiter in Virgo... bad communication / problems being ethical and honest?

LovelyMissAries

Saturn in Sagittarius with Jupiter in Virgo in the 10th probably meant my heart was at work or at least I was focused on it, which is true. I always feel comfortable at work vs. just socializing unless I'm with really good, long time friends.

^^ just adding this for my sake :)

LovelyMissAries

sure see last aspect L7 made along with the moon
to me it is incomparability issue

You mean Venus opp MC?

Btw I tried researching in CA and that other link but I don't think there's anything specifically about past exes in there. I'll look again though now that I have more time.

And yep, they were incompatible.

I wonder about people who move from relatio ship to rxship (not in a sexual way but in general) as it's hard for me to find someone I even like....hmm...may cast another chart once I settle on that question.