Do you think that you can combine the western house system with Chinese astrology?

practicalmischief

The reason I ask is because if it turns out to be true, then that may answer a huge concern I have with myself?

Ex. Would dragon as your hourly sign in first house mean that you have rabbit in twelfth, signed with Capricorn?

comdoc

Yes, I've been doing that for years now. And wrote a book that demonstrates how Chinese and Western astrology interrelate. What do you mean by "signed with Capricorn"? Are you Aquarius rising?

The reason I ask is because if it turns out to be true, then that may answer a huge concern I have with myself?

Ex. Would dragon as your hourly sign in first house mean that you have rabbit in twelfth, signed with Capricorn?

practicalmischief

As in, I have Aquarius AND dragon rising. So, if I lined up both astrology wheels together, then my Capricorn would be connected to rabbit, and my Sagittarius would be connected to tiger, and my Scorpio connected to my ox, and so on. Also, since the house are connected by sign, that would mean that my ascendant is dragon, my second house would be snake, my third horse, etc.

Yes, I am Aquarius rising.

If you have a link to your book, I'd be very interested in reading it.

Does your book have an interpretation of planets and aspects in the Chinese astrological wheel as well?

comdoc

It's an e-book, unpublished. Send me a PM, and I'll provide a PayPal link. The planets and aspects are identical in Western and Chinese astrology. Only the nomenclature and reference connections to real time are different. Two ways of viewing the same underlying reality.

As in, I have Aquarius AND dragon rising. So, if I lined up both astrology wheels together, then my Capricorn would be connected to rabbit, and my Sagittarius would be connected to tiger, and my Scorpio connected to my ox, and so on. Also, since the house are connected by sign, that would mean that my ascendant is dragon, my second house would be snake, my third horse, etc.

Yes, I am Aquarius rising.

If you have a link to your book, I'd be very interested in reading it.

Does your book have an interpretation of planets and aspects in the Chinese astrological wheel as well?