Psychic ability in your chart?

poyi

Premium Member
I do have Jupiter and Neptune both parallel Node axis and Vertex axis. But Rahu said is Mercury most significant.

Two things that I am certain about and guessing the above placements possibly representing are:

1) Finally having a happy family is the dream and will be the greatest achievement of my life.

2) And finding the ultimate truth about Life is my goal.

poyi

Premium Member
In addition to your anti-Vertex and South Node conjoining Jupiter, ruler of your 4th cusp, you have the Sun, ruler of the 12th house, in the third house in triseptile to the Vertex and MC.

This makes me think your assessment of the ghost as your aborted sibling might be correct as the third house rules siblings. The death of this sibling can be partly seen by the Sun in Scorpio in the third house quincunx north node.

I agree with Rahu that the nodal axis is also prominent in the charts of psychics.

Yes I thought about it a lot. As Pluto is the ruler of the 3rd house and the ruler of the Sun. It squares Moon, the past.

Edited: Alice, I think you were meant to say Pluto Qunicunx Chrion?

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
To Alice,

In addition of the possibly of the ghost of aborted sibling, I had many accident related Mercury.

Burnt of my left thigh, partly of my arm and body on the Train before I turned 10 months old, the scars are not visible now.

2 car accidents in the last 10 years

1 Scooter accident last year, broken right ulna bone, surgery with plate and screws, cut on right ear, again a lot of bruises on right side of my body and scars. The accident occurred near to my home, neighborhood, a crossing between two bus stops, when the crossing pedestrian light was green and between a primary/secondary school and a University. The crossing itself is 4 lanes and is called College Street. :sad:

Thank you very much for your version of my natal chart as well. I have never came across to study triseptile and the like, my boyfriend used these in his predictions for work but I never used them in natal astrology. Thank you very much for opening another door of learning to me.:smile:

Last edited:

astro11

Diane, you do have a high potential for psychic ability :joyful:. It is accessible to you all through your life, the key is believing you have the skill and trusting your hunches. People don't want to believe what they do not understand or have experienced themselves. You shouldn't let other people's negative opinions about your psychic ability deter you.

Your 12th house is exceptionally powerful. You have a 4 planet stellium in the 12th house, this is very good. Chiron (wounding and healing) makes an exact opposition to the 12th house cusp. Plus the 12th house ruler Jupiter is in the most psychic sign Pisces. Your Venus/ Neptune midpoint is within a degree of the 12th house midpoint. Your Saturn/ Neptune and Saturn/Ascendant midpoints are exactly on the midpoint of the 12th house. Midpoints of houses are areas of added energy and significance of the house, somewhat similar to the house cusp. Your Venus/ Saturn partile conjunction at 17 Sagittarius is at a critical degree, adding extra significance to both the nature of the planets as well as the 12th house. Your vertex at 16 leo in the eighth house makes a partile trine to the 12th house cusp at 16 Sagittarius. Also the north node at 15 aries makes a 1 degree trine to the 12th house cusp. Both the North node and vertex add the element of fate and destiny to matters of the 12th house. You should study astrological information about the 12th house in depth, its themes are extremely important for your life and personal evolution!

Besides the 12th powerhouse, your Neptune is conjunct within a degree of the ascendant, increasing your Neptunian image and qualities. You have 3 planets in water signs (Moon, Jupiter and Pluto-is at critical degree 9 scorpio) so the water element of emotions and intuition is fairly represented.

I really hope you will devote the time to developing this side of yourself, it is well worth the effort :smile:.

rahu

Banned
i would agree with the previous astrologer than you likley had a past life as a high priestess or queen. the vertex also adds to this likelyhood and as allt hese are at midheaven, you likely were in a place of power.
this also implies that int his life time your family is ecomomically and socially prominent.with this position you will not be able to stay in the "shadows' your entire life.

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
i would agree with the previous astrologer than you likley had a past life as a high priestess or queen. the vertex also adds to this likelyhood and as allt hese are at midheaven, you likely were in a place of power.
this also implies that int his life time your family is ecomomically and socially prominent.with this position you will not be able to stay in the "shadows' your entire life.

rahu

Thank you for giving your further comments on my chart. I was sleeping it was 0530am in my time. But just before you posted this post, I happened to wake up...and now I feel rather uneasy as you are not the first one to mention such thing to me now.

I started study Chinese astrology when I was in early teenage, I had studied my chart in depth for 15 years plus. I had professional Chinese astrologer made very high comments on my career house like what Western one. She said that is the perfect house of my chart, she also gave me comments that I will not be able to run away.

Then a few more, Vedic, Western traditional and modern professional astrologers again (must be more than 8 or 9 people now) said the same things, and I see it myself, my boyfriend also stated that to me many times. It is rather frightening to know something big is going to happen. Every second day at work, from my part time job 16 years, onward, people will put me to apply position, encouraging, asking me why not. It is very annoying to have people telling you all these every second day!!!!

I always told them why I had thought it through, foreseen in my head, the price of being in power, with status and money is not that happy as it sounds. I always know and I Consciously Rejected it. However, my boyfriend said I am rejecting now as the timing is not yet here. He predicted through Firdiria period, my Peak of life will come when I am 40s for several decades, in fact in 2016 is the year to watch for.

Honestly, I am actually excited about it and equally or even more frighten about it.

Edited: As Jupiter, SN, anti-Vertex are in Sagittarius, the recent astrologer said I was likely to me a male priest was overly in power in the past life. So as compensation, I somehow perhaps by choice to become a woman, working as a nurse a humble profession that deals with all the practical hardships of life with my patients. Because in the past life I was so distance from others due to my status.

Last edited:

lilja

i have heard about this movie it is running in cinemas in my country but i was afraid to go see it... i can't really look at horror or anything related movies... the story is intriguing anyway...

i have a stellium of 3 planets in the 9th house, all planets in aries: venus, mercury, sun. do you think this relates to the theme? and a moon in the 12th house which i strongly sense: feelings of withdrawal, awkward things like that...

this is my chart http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?c...sevenpl=1&ast=

poyi

Premium Member
i have heard about this movie it is running in cinemas in my country but i was afraid to go see it... i can't really look at horror or anything related movies... the story is intriguing anyway...

i have a stellium of 3 planets in the 9th house, all planets in aries: venus, mercury, sun. do you think this relates to the theme? and a moon in the 12th house which i strongly sense: feelings of withdrawal, awkward things like that...

this is my chart http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?c...sevenpl=1&ast=

Hi lilja

You have Sun in Aries exaltation sign, ruler of your Ascendant, smooth aspect to the moon in Leo, Sun his own rulership, mutual repection althought it is a wide orb trine. Moon herself rules the 12th house cusp. The focus would be Mars conjunct to MC also as Mars ruling Sun>Moon>12th and again Mars and Venus are in mutual reception by signs. Mars in Taurus and Venus in Aries.

The down side was Mars isn't close enough to the node. The interesting Vertex axis aspects, are exact square from both Venus and Mercury to Vertex.

Since Venus and Mars mutual reception and both in 9th house, Venus as the ruler of the 10th/MC, and has exact square to Vertex. You might have some destined feeling about your career and 9th house. Mars, Moon nodes and Vertex axis have 4 orbs trine.

I am very interested to hear what you do for living, any connection with foreign matters? or what you are currently studying, or any religious believe?

The Ram

You didn't include the outer planets in your chart. They're really important in determining psychic potential, moreso than the inners.

poyi

Premium Member
You didn't include the outer planets in your chart. They're really important in determining psychic potential, moreso than the inners.

She posted another chart with outer in it.

Under this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66273&page=5

Uranus is in Sagittarius 19 53'
Neptune is in Capricorn 3 37'
Pluto is in Scorpio 3 54'

Uranus in 4th trine both Mercury, Venus and Sun
Pluto in 3rd house opposites to Mars
Neptune in 5th only has one aspect to Pluto which is generation aspect, otherwise unaspected.

Edited: Neptune is the ruler of the 8th house, and yer Sun also in 8th house.

Last edited:

The Ram

Pluto also squares the moon and Neptune quincunxes it. Both aspects are fairly tight. Uranus makes a 135 degree aspect with the moon as well, about a 1 degree orb.

Chiron Sextiles the moon pretty tight and also links to all 3 outer planets. Neptune and Pluto by Quincunx and Uranus by quindecile.

Uranus and Neptune are parallel. Moon and Uranus are parallel 1 and a half degrees. Chiron and the N node are parallel opposite parallel Saturn and Jupiter.

Sun in the 8th house, Moon in the 12th. Mercury, venus in the 9th, Uranus in the 4th and Saturn and the SN in the Scorpio in the 4th.

Yeah, I'd say you have talents psychically. Some of your aspects are difficult, so you may have misused these powers a bit in your past lives though, but the talent is there in this one to make better use of them.

Last edited:

The Ram

Saturn is conjunct the South node and Parallel it as well. This life is about passing the tests of saturn, you didn't quite do it in your last life, but you're being afforded another chance now. You will reap what you sow.

poyi

Premium Member
Saturn is conjunct the South node and Parallel it as well. This life is about passing the tests of saturn, you didn't quite do it in your last life, but you're being afforded another chance now. You will reap what you sow.

The orb is greater than 7. Might not be so relevant...but Saturn rules Neptune and Neptune unaspected in the 5th house. You are right about Moon square Pluto which is very relevant. Active Moon in 12th for sure.

poyi

Premium Member
It will be interesting to see when Saturn return hits the natal Saturn what it would do to her natal unaspected Neptune. Hopefully lilja will share more of her personal experiences.

The Ram

Conjunctions are so powerful that I give an orb of about 10. Moreover they parallel as well which also has a conjunction like effect.

Neptune is not unaspected, the quincunx (like any 30x aspect) is a powerful aspect. I reccomend Planets in Aspect by Robert Pelletier, there's a whole chapter on quincunxes in there.

poyi

Premium Member
Conjunctions are so powerful that I give an orb of about 10. Moreover they parallel as well which also has a conjunction like effect.

Neptune is not unaspected, the quincunx (like any 30x aspect) is a powerful aspect. I reccomend Planets in Aspect by Robert Pelletier, there's a whole chapter on quincunxes in there.

I see. I must have missed the quincunx when I was reading between both charts with and without outer. Thank you for pointing it out.

lilja

10x very very much for giving so many details about my chart! i really appreciate it... as i told u before, i sense the moon in the 12th house, i sense also the hardship of past lives. what i sense less is fire energy, outgoing spirit, shining. i am not this type of person, i am rather reserved. as of talents i guess i have some like music but they didn't lead me to any successful career. i work in television but in the technical departament, so behind the scenes, as a sound assisstent. nothing extraordinary.
i was never interested in the career life, in fact, i always put a grater emphasis on the relationship life. maybe if i neglected the career thing, saturn will teach me a hard lesson, who knows... i sometimes feel i didn't show my whole potential, that's true, but i preffered to direct it in the relationship area... now you tell me if what i told u matches what you detected :) ... 10x again! :) ...

poyi

Premium Member
i was never interested in the career life, in fact, i always put a grater emphasis on the relationship life. maybe if i neglected the career thing, saturn will teach me a hard lesson, who knows... i sometimes feel i didn't show my whole potential, that's true, but i preffered to direct it in the relationship area... now you tell me if what i told u matches what you detected :) ... 10x again! :) ...

In term of Career, perhaps you should try to work in oversea, or somehow have link with the oversea and work with foreigners. I still think you would do much better with your career in the future. I suppose only that Venus in Rx, is functioning differently might be the reason why you said behind the scene.

Vertex in 5th house of Romance. Uranus in 4th ruler of Jupiter in 6th, Jupiter in 6th ruler of Uranus in 4th. Jupiter also rules 5th, Vertex square ruler, trine planet Mars and node in 10th house. Perhaps you met your romantic lovers from work and from relatives/via family gathering/or places related to home and family?

lilja

:) not quite... my love life was with bizarre characters that i met... randomly, it just happened.
i was attracted to overseas but not anymore. maybe it's just a phase, who knows... but i met many foreigners and i've worked abroad, actually and i felt very well there.

poyi

Premium Member
:) not quite... my love life was with bizarre characters that i met... randomly, it just happened.
i was attracted to overseas but not anymore. maybe it's just a phase, who knows... but i met many foreigners and i've worked abroad, actually and i felt very well there.

the bizarre characters are coming from your unaspected Neptune.
Thank you for sharing that really you had given me good practice opportunity.