a significant one soon?

jeanne

well.. after entering my life men that i was not interested in them, and after asking God : ''why don't u send me the one????'' and getting no answer, i decided to ask the stars!!
So i've asked .. will a find a significant person soon?? for a relationship i mean.. why are relationships so difficult theses days?? ok! anyway .. Lets see, and please help

1rst house and 7th house
1rst house libra, so ruler is venus ..
7th house mars, so ruler is mars.. like in my natal chart
The moon, my other significator is in early degrees os taurus , in the 7th house.
So moon in the 7th house, could indicate my interest in having someone for a relationship..
Let's see my ruler, Venus .. Venus sits in 10th house in cancer .. And 7th house ruler sits in the 9th house gemini... well this is a coincidence ... I was recently interested in a man who is gemini, and who is a foreigner ... WOW.. but! i thing he is involved with someone, and anyway he is going back to his country in a few days .. But it is a big coincidence .. or maybe the stars are playing with me :devil: mars in the 9th , could indicate that a potential someone is far away right now ..
what is also interesting is that jupiter sits in the 7th house, so jupiter could be another significator for the other person .. jupiter represents travelling, foreign places, foreigners.. hm .. Yes, im sure , the stars are playing with me ! so a foreigner .. mars, in the 9th , jupiter in the 7th .. i have met many foreigners lately because i was in a festival with people who came from other countries, but i have no romance going with any of them..
Moon conjucts jupiter by the way ..
of course venus 1rst house ruler,and mars 7th house ruler have no important aspect.
so, can anyone help me .. Im not sure if the answer to my question is a ''yes '' or a ''no''..
pleaseeeeee

Attachments

• astro_2gw_29_love_soon_31373_18666.jpg
    astro_2gw_29_love_soon_31373_18666.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 15

misskitty

Saturn sitting directly on the ASC destroys the question. Maybe you are just not meant to know the answer at this time.