which asteroids do you find more significant

when you do short and mid term predictions,i mean whenyou are using transits, return charts etc; which asteroids works more for you?

so far (I've been studying astrology for only one and a half year) i've seen considerable significance of adonis, juno, groom, anteros, selene, eros, karma.

[Mod edit - thread moved here, as it discusses fixed stars in general.]

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Teb

i've only been into astrology for about 6 weeks but when I look back at pivotal points in my life juno and lilith are significant.

what is selene significant of?

waybread

Some astrologers think that all of those thousands of asteroids are so much space junk; others use them extensively. I think there is still so little known about them that the best thing you can do is what you are doing: keep note of them and see what happens! Ceres, which was recently upgraded to the status of a planetoid is prevalent in charts of natural disasters, according to some astrologers. I do think that Juno says something about people's marriages, whether actual or hoped-for.

If you are interested in asteroids, you might enjoy looking at personal or first-name asteroids in various horoscopes. So far as I can tell, the best way to do this is: (a) look inclusively at different cognate versions of the name if you find one, and you might not find any. For example, "Mary" is Maria, Marion, Marie, and Miriam in different languages. (b) see where the asteroid falls in the chart of this person's close family members. For example, one of the cognate versions of my husband's first name trines my sun. Asteroid Hillary conjuncts Bill Clinton's moon.

nastenka, what sorts of themes have you noticed?

actually; when i analyzed the transits charts of my five important love date; I found that my name asteroid is either conjunct saturn or sun! that asteroid is exactly on my sun natally. my natal language and my name coming from a different language family (not a latin orgined language or english, german etc.) . So, it is not easy for us to find our names in the asteroid list. that is why i find it very interesting.
when we talk about others that i mentioned in the previous post; again i see them in significant position in the transit charts of that romantic dates. selene 3 times on vertex (out of 5); amor 3 times on nodes (either south or north); juno is always in relation with natal mars (ruler of 7th)... and so on.

T

Teb

I love asteroids. I have my own little list. Almost all significant men in my love life fall in the 7th and 8th house and my x's last name conjuncts my 1st name in the 7th. I dreamt of looking at a picture and the mans name was Ralph in the dream. I never met him but I put the ralph astroid in my chart and sure enought he was in my 7th, don't know if he is a past life or future person.

Asteroids are almost as fun as horary!:tongue:

Niplan

Banned
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6765_Fibonacci

29 libra.. Conjunct with my POF and southnode its there is no exact ephermis for it either so it very well could be exactly conjunct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_of_Pisa

Greatest mathmetician ever... And i have to cheat to pass Algebra... It is conjunct with a very important cluster though in my chart..

My signifigant other has a star with her name conjunct north node and chrion in gemini.

Last edited: