Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-07-2009, 06:09 PM

Fear of Genuine Emotional Intimacy

THE Man, THE Scorpio, THE Legend.

Last edited by Leon; 08-21-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Unread 04-08-2009, 10:22 AM

Send a message via MSN to Nexus7
Re: Fear of Genuine Emotional Intimacy

Aquarius Moon in the 7th square a stellum of planets that includes Pluto may say even more. Aquarius Moon in the best of circumstances likes a lot of space and may have mixed feelings about the virtues of closeness, but that Pluto square from a Scorpio stellium especially might suggest that you have a pretty good idea of just how vulnerable opening up within an intimate relationship might be. A Sun/Moon square may suggest that that your proioriteis can seem difficult to reconcile too.

Last edited by Nexus7; 04-08-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Unread 04-08-2009, 01:29 PM

Leon, next time you post a chart, could you please erase the personal details? It is for your own safety as all info can be read by anyone on the web. Maybe you could take your chart away and post a new one without the data?

Thank you, Starlink
Unread 04-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Moon in 7th, to Leon

Leon,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
Trouble with commitments.
You have focused in the relationships house, indicating either your relationships change or your feelings about relationships change.

Changeably,

Tim

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-08-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Unread 04-08-2009, 06:17 PM

Well,I am sure your Aquarius Moon doesn't like people to come too close,and while your Scorpio Sun/Mercury/Pluto/Mars may enjoy going over someone's personal life and finding out about all their dirty secrets,you don't want yours to be the word on everyone's mouth.You are a rather private person who likes to keep a certain distance within relationships.

Has anyone mentioned your tight Venus/Uranus conjnction?Doesn't help that it occurs in the5th house either!You crave for fun,constant excitment and change in relationships.You get bored very fast,chosing to run for someone else when the person you're with is no longer able to hold your atention.It's not that you wouldn't like to settle down with someone(the conjunction occurs in Capricorn after all),it's just that you don't seem to be able to find that special someone who can keep your heart ticking time after time.

your Sun,Mercury and PLuto are also in trine to Jupiter,which adds even more to the strong need for personal freedom.You don't like to be tied-in,prefering to be free to roam around as much as you like.

There really is no "cure" to it,in the same way that there is nothing wrong with being like that I promise you,somewhere along the way you will find someone with whom you have the most amazing synastry with(and by 'amazing' I don't mean nice aspects only,I mean challenging,yet fascinating aspects)who will keep you hookep on for a long while.
Unread 04-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Banned

As I see things it's your Moon in Aquarius in 7th and n node in 7th.

Moon in Aquarius
Emotional independence is the key to this position. These people react very badly if they think they are being tied down emotionally or domestically. They resent obligations and ­responsibilities, and home conditions may be unusual and unsettled. The Moon in Aquarius is particularly connected to the women’s liberation movements, although it is also connected to the traditional ways in which women assert themselves.

Your moon only has 3 challenging aspects ie; squares, sun square moon =divided parents, moon square mercury, moon square pluto =emotionally obsessive, controlling, demanding.

Now looking at your venus conj Uranus =divorce aspect and moon in Aquarius your chart screams ..... friendship, mental connection/stimulus..

Your 4planets in scorpio in 4th house of Cancer is an awful lot of water and water signs find it very easy to manipulate people. Your chart really lacks the element of air and fire. So will send you PM as the forum rules stipulate that only 100words can be used from another author without stating the author, book or website and as I don’t recall exactly where or who and don’t want to commit plagiarism, don’t have any choice but to PM as I do want you to have the full information or quote……

Saturn conj Uranus = freedom v convention
Saturn conj Neptune = fear of unknown

So your mission this lifetime should you choose to accept is North Node in 7th house, come away from 'self' aries south node and learn the art of co operation, balance in 1to1 relationships and the meaning of true friendship with mate who will stimulate your mind as well as your body. For furthe research on nodes try here..

http://www.cafeastrology.com/nodesofthemoon.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/article...naquarius.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/article...deinlibra.html

Your mars conj IC and mercury suggests a home full of communications, coming and going and poss someone overly assertive and argumentative perhaps in home roots. Your sun conj pluto suggests someone overly assertive, dogmatic and controlling prob like one of your parents. See everything goes back to childhood..

Do you work from home? are you very family orientated?

Hope this helps
Unread 05-12-2009, 05:28 AM

my birthday is november 6th too and I have venus in capricorn and I struggle with fear of intimacy too.
Unread 05-15-2009, 06:06 AM

Venus conjunct Uranus conjunct Saturn conjunct Neptune.

Venus to Saturn aspects -- fear of rejection, shyness
Venus to Uranus aspects -- fear of commitment, attachment
Venus to Neptune aspects -- submissiveness, romantic fantasy

I'm guessing you're referring to Venus conjunct Uranus, as Venus by its own nature likes attachment, but Uranus fears it.
Unread 05-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Venus conjunct Uranus conjunct Saturn conjunct Neptune.

Venus to Saturn aspects -- fear of rejection, shyness
Venus to Uranus aspects -- fear of commitment, attachment
Venus to Neptune aspects -- submissiveness, romantic fantasy

I'm guessing you're referring to Venus conjunct Uranus, as Venus by its own nature likes attachment, but Uranus fears it.

I don't think Uranus fears attachments, just wants plenty of freedom and independence within relationships, as does Aries and Sagi... You never can tell with uranus.
Unread 05-15-2009, 07:08 PM

"I don't think Uranus fears attachments, just wants plenty of freedom and independence within relationships"

And it does that...why?

If attachment is the basic characteristic of Venus, and Uranus wants "freedom" from that, I'll give you three guesses as to the cause.
Unread 05-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
"I don't think Uranus fears attachments, just wants plenty of freedom and independence within relationships"

And it does that...why?

If attachment is the basic characteristic of Venus, and Uranus wants "freedom" from that, I'll give you three guesses as to the cause.
Uranus wants excitement, stimulation which you can all get within a relationship it doesn't have to be outside of one and given the right person this is quite possible to achieve....
Unread 05-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna Jupiter
Venus Conjunct Uranus, Aquarius Moon and Venus in Capricorn like everyone else said...

At bored you know,

/JJ
I agree Aquarius moon could settle for just friendship and mental stimulus and Capricorn Venus is rather distant and calculating in my experience, people have to be of 'value' to them, either to learn something or to improve their social standing in some way. I have heard in woman's chart that Venus in Cappi can marry an old man just for his money...
Unread 05-15-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50
I agree Aquarius moon could settle for just friendship and mental stimulus and Capricorn Venus is rather distant and calculating in my experience, people have to be of 'value' to them, either to learn something or to improve their social standing in some way. I have heard in woman's chart that Venus in Cappi can marry an old man just for his money...
You just summed up my entire mentality when it comes to the opposite sex. Befriend ladies that have use to you.
THE Man, THE Scorpio, THE Legend.
Unread 05-16-2009, 07:57 AM

Vicious, There is a difference between fear of attachment and wanting freedom within an attachment. Some people like to have a partner, want to be married but just must be able to keep on doing their own things. Like a business woman who does not want to be turned into a housewoman, cooking and cleaning. She needs a partner who can accept the fact that she wants to continue earning money. That sort of freedom we are talking about here.
In a chart, I think, it also depends on the aspects to Uranus. Trines and sextiles describe the above, but squares, oppositions (especially) and conjunctions can produce an attitude of "stay away from me, I dont need anyone", keeping people at a distance. Here I believe, a certain fear of being left by your partner could be present and therefore these people play it safe by not committing. This does not mean that they would not like to be in a partnership. They just dont trust that people can be faithful or really loving.

Another possibility is of course also that it is impossible for people with hard aspects between Venus and Uranus, to commit longterm. As Astrologer50 also mentioned, they need excitement and change, so there is a great likelyhood of infidelity present and often subsequent divorce.

Last edited by starlink; 05-16-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Unread 05-17-2009, 12:12 AM

I have Venus (ruler of H2) in Capricorn in H11 square Uranus (ruler or H11) in Libra in H7. Uranus in H7 is also in Sextile to Mercury in H9 (ruler of H4/7)

I totally fit Starlink's description above - I demand freedom within a partnership.

I have been with the same person for 13 years who is a typical Aquarian so we are both very independent and like to do our own thing being faithful at the same time! All my relationships prior were also long lasting.

However, I do get suspicious of people in general and do not want to get too close. I also do get bored with friends. When it becomes routine, I tend to detach myself from them. I have also had experiences where I stopped talking to people because they'd done something that I didn't like/agree with - suddenly, without warning.

I currently have an issue with a set of friends. We always do the same things, talk about the same things, go to the same places. One of them is even starting to wear similar clothes to mine!! They are (were?) good friends though but they are starting to judge me big time. I feel like I can't breathe and just wanna run away from them.

Cheers

Tags
emotional, fear, genuine, intimacy