Houses of Wealth

shilonn

how about my chart? is it prominent fo having financial wealth? when i grew up we were poor.i still dont have money.i have allot of debt and i have been hopeless with money.but i`m trying to change that.

empty 2.nd house..and ruler mercury in 12th? i read this is bad for money and wealth..

moon and jupiter in 8th. maybe inherit some money? or a spouse with money.

i dont know is it neptune in 5th that makes me gamble so much..

Attachments

• natal chart shillon.jpg
    natal chart shillon.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 41

JUPITERASC

how about my chart? is it prominent fo having financial wealth? when i grew up we were poor.i still dont have money.i have allot of debt and i have been hopeless with money.but i`m trying to change that.

empty 2.nd house..and ruler mercury in 12th? i read this is bad for money and wealth..

moon and jupiter in 8th. maybe inherit some money? or a spouse with money.

i dont know is it neptune in 5th that makes me gamble so much.

According to dr farr who has studied astrology for more than fifty years

The Lot of Substance/Wealth

i.e.
ascendant + 2nd house cusp - lord of the 2nd house

plus certain considerations regarding the Part of Fortune
can be useful in making such estimations
:smile:

theV

i.e.

Part of wealth is in 25 degree cancer in the 12 house opposite uranus and neptune,square mars and the node and mc

Izzy542

In case your are a man asking you will have very good marriage I mean for the money matter.the triangle sun,pluto,moon is very profitable.All the reach people have aspects between their sun and Pluto.

Also was poor as a shild and I have a stellium in 2house in leo so the empty house is not an indicator to by itself.

shilonn

In case your are a man asking you will have very good marriage I mean for the money matter.the triangle sun,pluto,moon is very profitable.All the reach people have aspects between their sun and Pluto.

Also was poor as a shild and I have a stellium in 2house in leo so the empty house is not an indicator to by itself.

i`m a woman.never had any money.only debt. but now there is a man who would like to help me.paying my debts.but i said no.unless we are married it would not feel right.

Izzy542

The thing is that I believe your money will come from a woman,so then maybe your mother or some other inhiritance...

i`m a woman.never had any money.only debt. but now there is a man who would like to help me.paying my debts.but i said no.unless we are married it would not feel right.

espi3479

The ruler of my first house is Jupiter which is placed in my second house. Is that good ? But the ruler of my second house is in my fourth which is ruler by capricorn.

turkish girl

i.e.

Hello,
that was an old thread I guess but I just saw it newly.I could not calculate my part of wealth.should I add any numbers to planets or should I take it normally.

Asc:4 degree virgo
2Nd house:28 degree virgo
2Nd house ruler is in 6th house.
there are so many planets in 6th house.6th house is Aquarius.
venus:11 degree Aquarius
Part of Fortuna:18 degree Aquarius
Mercury:24 degree aquarius
Saturn:29 degree aquarius
Should we take uranus or saturn as 6th house ruler?
Uranus:23 degree capricorn
I guess I will earn money with hard work.bed of saturn aspect.
but may be part of Fortuna change that???
Thanks..

JUPITERASC

Hello,
that was an old thread I guess but I just saw it newly.

I could not calculate my part of wealth.

should I add any numbers to planets or should I take it normally

Asc:4 degree virgo
2Nd house:28 degree virgo
2Nd house ruler is in 6th house.
there are so many planets in 6th house.6th house is Aquarius.
venus:11 degree Aquarius
Part of Fortuna:18 degree Aquarius
Mercury:24 degree aquarius
Saturn:29 degree aquarius
Should we take uranus or saturn as 6th house ruler?
Uranus:23 degree capricorn
I guess I will earn money with hard work.bed of saturn aspect.
but may be part of Fortuna change that???
Thanks..
Hello turkish girl, to calculate your part of Wealth use the FREE ONLINE Arabic Parts Calculator
which also has instructions with it at
http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php :smile:

by the way you mentioned that 2nd House Cusp is Virgo
and so
2nd House ruler = MERCURY

so your part of wealth according to the online calculator is 8 degrees Aries or thereabouts

Aries is the domicile of Mars
and so
house and sign location of natal Mars is an important factor regarding Part of Wealth

meowll

I have Sun as the ruler of my 2nd house, conjunct South Node and opposite Pluto. What does that say about my wealth?:) Pluto also being in the 5th house of Scorpio.

Also, Saturn in the 8th, in his own house of Aquarius and also ruling my 7th house in Capricorn...does that mean a large inheritance, or a lack of it, since Saturn diminishes and restrains? Also, could wealth be associated with my spouse?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_s.33176.6941.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_s.33176.6941.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 29

CapAquaPis

In my 2nd house, Makemake appears in 15' Leo, a house away from my ascendant node 17' cancer. Some astrologers debate the dignities of this newly-discovered dwarf planet (well, a decade ago) and Sagittarius is a good match with Makemake. My half-sister (born Dec. 21, 1970 on Sag/Cap cusp, winter solstice in the northern hemisphere) has Leo rising and 15' is right in the middle of the sign. She inherited a fortune from her mother when she died a decade ago and my bro and I never asked for a single cent of that, however the "prosperous" 2nd house opposite my Aquarius Sun/Moon in 8th, the house with a reverse effect on my own financial state. I know for sure I will never inherit any part of my half-sis' fortune, regardless how morally good I am and responsible with money.

theV

In my 2nd house, Makemake appears in 15' Leo, a house away from my ascendant node 17' cancer. Some astrologers debate the dignities of this newly-discovered dwarf planet (well, a decade ago) and Sagittarius is a good match with Makemake. My half-sister (born Dec. 21, 1970 on Sag/Cap cusp, winter solstice in the northern hemisphere) has Leo rising and 15' is right in the middle of the sign. She inherited a fortune from her mother when she died a decade ago and my bro and I never asked for a single cent of that, however the "prosperous" 2nd house opposite my Aquarius Sun/Moon in 8th, the house with a reverse effect on my own financial state. I know for sure I will never inherit any part of my half-sis' fortune, regardless how morally good I am and responsible with money.

Makemake conjunct my sun, and I don't know his meaning. He is also in the second house.

JUPITERASC

I have Makemake in partile aspect (conjunction!) with the Lot of Fortune in my chart. I hope it is good
:D
Plenty of research potential for you to
check which of the
- at the minimum -
twenty other asteroids
are also conjunct your Lot of Fortune

urano

I am wondering if all these asteroids in my purse could make me rich or if it is just another illusion.
Yes, many researchs in propect, but with no garantee to find anything, unfortunately :unsure:

JUPITERASC

I am wondering if all these asteroids in my purse could make me rich or if it is just another illusion.

Yes, many researchs in propect, but with no garantee to find anything, unfortunately
:unsure:
We already have completed thousands of years of research on the visible planets
and have plenty of data there to delineate with

astro_novice

11th house perhaps is not as easily understood which I would like to explore more. 11th house is the house of Friends, hope and fortunes. I have heard that your actual income will depending on the condition of 11th house and it's ruler and aspects with other planets...and 11th house is the opposite of 5th house which rules earning from gambling and or investment?

Based on my chart, I can identify that 11th house, the 2nd house from 10th (career), appears to be income from your job. However, it could also be due to that my 11th/12th house Jupiter is the ruler of my second house cusp at Pisces.

I had all sorts of financial encounters, and I can tell you that 2nd is overall (both material & spiritual), 5th is speculative, 8th is shared/joint, 9th would the spiritual wealth as someone said earlier. But for material wealth, it's definitely 2nd, 8th, 5th. You could count 11th, maybe, but I'm not so sure on that one. 2nd is also more self-earned, but if there is no self-earned resource, it would indicate your overall.

Based on my experiences, POF also appears to related to material wealth. But regardless, I think 2nd would be the most important.

Lucius22

Jumping aboard this discussion.

What about 11th Lord in 10th house? Could that mean that one's career is associated with their hopes and dreams?

As with the 2nd house, what about ruler of 10th sitting in there. Good sign of income from career?

And lastly, with the 2nd house ruler sitting in 9th house conjunct Venus and Saturn.. does spiritual wealth get tied up in this somehow?

JUPITERASC

Jumping aboard this discussion.

What about 11th Lord in 10th house?
Could that mean that one's career is associated with their hopes and dreams?
welcome aboard :smile:
11th Lord in 10th house associates 11th house significations
with career significations

SIGNIFICATIONS OF 11TH HOUSE = Traditionally known as the 'house of Good Fortune'
'....11th house has rulership over friends and friendship, supporters, benefactors
and those that help us directly or behind the scenes.
It is the house of beneficial fate, positive hope, trust, praise, comfort, goals and ambitions.
Its condition indicates the fidelity or falseness of friends
and it has rulership over promotion by recommendation of others...'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h11.html

HOWEVER
keep in mind
Many millions of people have these planetary locations you mention
the difference is
for each individual natal chart
planets are in different signs

as an example
11th lord may be located in any of the twelve signs
10th sign may any one of twelve signs

and so
11th lord in Aries for example would place ruler Mars in Pisces in 10th

that's very different from
11th lord in Taurus which would place ruler Venus in Aries in 10th

similarly with 2nd house and 9th house and so on
generalisation is unreliable

As with the 2nd house, what about ruler of 10th sitting in there.
Good sign of income from career?
IF the condition of the 10th house
and its rulers placement in 2nd house are both beneficial

And lastly, with the 2nd house ruler sitting in 9th house conjunct Venus and Saturn..
does spiritual wealth get tied up in this somehow?
SIGNIFICATIONS OF 9TH HOUSE = Long distance travel, voyages and journeys that take us to an unfamiliar environment.
Overseas, foreign countries and distant places.
Foreigners, pilgrims and explorers.
Places and situations where we seek guidance and wisdom from others.
Where we reach out into the unknown in search of widening our knowledge and understanding.
Dreams, visions, inspired thoughts, divination, astrology, mysticism, philosophy, beliefs;
the desire to unite with something greater than oneself.
Religion and clergy of any kind. Affairs of the church.
Books, learning, wisdom, scholarships, university, and all forms of higher education.....'

Ramesey notes:
"all manner of students, such as astrologers, physitians, lawyers,
and all students of other good learning altogether
"

Scholars and practitioners of law are attributed to the 9th house
and confusion often exists as to whether lawyers and those who enforce the law should be associated with this house or the 10th.
In the sense that the 9th house represents guidance and advice from those more knowledgeable than ourselves,
lawyers, counsellors and advisors generally fall under the principles of the 9th house when they act in an advisory capacity.
Law, as a means of enforcing a ruling over others, however, belongs to the 10th house,
which is the house of authority and rulership.
Hence lawyers and solicitors are attributed to the 9th,
whereas judges and magistrates are attributed to the 10th
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html