Uranus in 7th house means single for ever?

scorpittarian

People those have Uranus in the 7th wouldn't settle for one relationship they will be constantly move from one to another as they tend to lose interest. Uranus being quite erratic, when initial glitter fades away and individual come to the raw hard reality of life individual seems to lose the interest, Individuals with Uranus want thrill , excitement in life. Sort of I have observed they seem to have a Technological relationship aka Internet relationship which may or may not be true but from my observation out of 10 relationship nearly 7 to 8 have fallen in this category. Also sometimes Uranus with 7th seems to me they would have different sort polar opposite attraction :tongue:.

Cheers,
MD ;)

My Uranus opp my desc.
Desc ruler, Moon, trines Uranus.
Leo intercepted in the 7th. Sun in House 11.

I see marriage as an institution that guarantees you alimony, nothing else. So I look for a guy who I can spend the rest of my life with outside marriage. I'd die if I don't get into a relationship equivalent to marriage. I'm no longer cool with 'free love'. I need enough space to "admire" other men & allow my guys to maintain sexual relationships(without any emotions involved & with protection) outside. Although long distance & online relationships lack the solidity I look for, my strongest & deepest relationship was a LDR. The only guy I've ever liked was a polar opp!! I've a sag sun, virgo moon & cap asc. He has a virgo sun, gem moon & cancer asc.

My longest relationship was 8 months long. My best relationship was with someone who has a T-square(Moon/Venus/Uranus) with Uranus at the apex. I'd tell him about his friends who were checking me out & he'd tell me about his crushes. He even introduced me to one of his crushes & I remember the sly glances & grins we passed throughout. I sincerely value the friendship & understanding we shared. I too choose unavailable men & ignore the ones looking for something serious.

You could address issues within yourself. If you're someone who chooses jerks, try being friends first. Being friends matters a lot to 7H Uranians. Moreover, you'll get to see what the person is like before investing emotionally. I know plutonians & saturnians don't gel with me so I avoid them. I've learnt that all my friends have a strong Uranus or aqua personal planets. See what works for you. Compromise on your part is necessary for any successful relationship. However, don't compromise so much that you lose your identity during the process, feel stifled & finally run out of the door.

Nothing is written in stone. If any ex boyfriend had read descriptions given for Sagittarian Venus & Uranus opp desc, he would've passed me for a player. I used to cheat but I'm a very committed person now. There are many people in this forum who have been in long term relationships so you certainly won't be single for the rest of your life unless you choose to.

bittermoon

i have both pluto and uranus in 7th! good times. transformation through relationship is kind of hard if i just keep running away. this is my biggest battle in life. i crave the closeness, yet the freedom.

i recently met somebody i really like (despite him being the opposite of my usual type). i am completely freaked out and have already tried pushing him away. he's very uranian with an aqua moon and uranus conjunct his ascendant. i don't see anything controlling in his chart or behaviour. actually, he is super mellow and this throws me off. this hasn't even gotten off the ground, and i'm already worried about getting stuck. i think this is uranus in 7th.

Last edited:

scorpittarian

Probably the super mellow guys aren't your type? You also have Pluto in the 7th and are looking for someone with plutonian & uranian qualities. Mellow guys aren't known to be fun, experimental, intense, aggressive, etc. Everytime I read the word mellow, I remember Neptune, Moon & Venus. There's perhaps nothing in him that truly attracts you. Your 7H Uranus takes full blown advantage of the situation & triggers off the 'stuck in a rut' feeling.

There's no point giving in to that feeling if you want to give this guy a chance. Every time you listen to it, the stronger it gets and you end up a lot more frustrated.

i have both pluto and uranus in 7th! good times. transformation through relationship is kind of hard if i just keep running away. this is my biggest battle in life. i crave the closeness, yet the freedom.

i recently met somebody i really like (despite him being the opposite of my usual type) and it's obvious the feelings are mutual. i am completely freaked out and have already tried pushing him away. he's very uranian with an aqua moon and uranus conjunct his ascendant. i don't see anything controlling in his chart or behaviour. actually, he is super mellow and this throws me off. this hasn't even gotten off the ground, and i'm already worried about getting stuck. i think this is uranus in 7th.

I just have Uranus myself. Course, I also got the deluxe pluto square venus aspect to make things interesting. Anyway, if you feel like you are getting stuck, odds are that there is too much pluto and not enough Uranus. Remember, the seventh house is your projection house, so it's actually your own reflection you are seeing, just the parts you don't own. Dial down your intensity and you might find the freedom you want.

I find seventh house pluto people tend to come my way often where relationships are concerned. About the time I say the words "marriage ain't gonna happen" they start to burn. If I then say something next such as "and furthermore, you aren't gonna own me" well, that's just usually enough to give them a nuclear meltdown.

bittermoon

Probably the super mellow guys aren't your type? You also have Pluto in the 7th and are looking for someone with plutonian & uranian qualities. Mellow guys aren't known to be fun, experimental, intense, aggressive, etc. Everytime I read the word mellow, I remember Neptune, Moon & Venus. There's perhaps nothing in him that truly attracts you. Your 7H Uranus takes full blown advantage of the situation & triggers off the 'stuck in a rut' feeling.

There's no point giving in to that feeling if you want to give this guy a chance. Every time you listen to it, the stronger it gets and you end up a lot more frustrated.

i like the idea of a mellow guy, as most of my relationship were riddled with strife, very intense, aggressive even. i want to give this a chance, but i just don't know how to deal with it. mr. mellow is a fun guy, his lifestyle is slightly off-beat and so was his last long-term relationship. it's not that he's average and boring. it is just something entirely new to me and i'm weirded out by it, by his groundedness (if that's a word).

bittermoon

I just have Uranus myself. Course, I also got the deluxe pluto square venus aspect to make things interesting. Anyway, if you feel like you are getting stuck, odds are that there is too much pluto and not enough Uranus. Remember, the seventh house is your projection house, so it's actually your own reflection you are seeing, just the parts you don't own. Dial down your intensity and you might find the freedom you want.

I find seventh house pluto people tend to come my way often where relationships are concerned. About the time I say the words "marriage ain't gonna happen" they start to burn. If I then say something next such as "and furthermore, you aren't gonna own me" well, that's just usually enough to give them a nuclear meltdown.

oh, i also have the venus-pluto square. the feeling of getting stuck is solely based on fears in my head. it has nothing to do with the current situation.

what you said about dialing down my intensity to find the freedom i want... wow. that is very helpful to me. thank you.

Munch

Marriage vs freedom is a typical dilemma for the Pluto in Libra generation. Marriages that do not last, or if they do then the partners are allowed to cheat on each other. I'd say forget the marriage, for us this piece of paper has a lot greater potential to bring misery than happiness. Relationships are cool though, for as long as they last. Serial monogamous dating and non-formalized relationships is what I think most people will stick with.

I read something recently about the Pluto in Libra generation that I think sums up what's happening with us. http://www.sherastrology.com/2011/10/pluto-in-capricorn-2011-part-ii-libra/

The idea being that our generation was the one that saw the dissolution of marriages on a widespread scale. We have no real examples of 'good relationships' so we are in the unique position of creating new relationship norms. Our approach being one of cooperation and consideration of the other persons needs and ours. Compromise is NOT the name of the game any more. It's collaboration. We want people for different aspects of our lives and are coming to the realization that one primary partner is wonderful but that as we grow, we may need to move on and find new partner/teachers.

C0rnholio

I read something recently about the Pluto in Libra generation that I think sums up what's happening with us. http://www.sherastrology.com/2011/10/pluto-in-capricorn-2011-part-ii-libra/
The idea being that our generation was the one that saw the dissolution of marriages on a widespread scale. We have no real examples of 'good relationships' so we are in the unique position of creating new relationship norms. Our approach being one of cooperation and consideration of the other persons needs and ours. Compromise is NOT the name of the game any more. It's collaboration. We want people for different aspects of our lives and are coming to the realization that one primary partner is wonderful but that as we grow, we may need to move on and find new partner/teachers.
Thank you for the comments and for the link, Munch. This is a very insightful article.

stephenseah007

Uranus = Lightning

either get married out of a sudden or divorce out of a sudden but it don mean single forever

single forever will likely be pluto in house 7

cherful24

My sentiments exactly! Although I will say that usually Saturn through the 7th can bring a serious relationship if someone is single. I am Aries rising too, so I have T Saturn moving through my 7th as well.

Same here! I have U7 and T sat thru my 7th for another year. What's worse is that Sat is conj my moon and Sat is square my venus right now! I also have aries raising!

I am not sure what this means. I will say that I now feel done with dating and I feel that I have gotten enough exp with it and with men. Before I did not feel ready to settle down (I'm 33-almost 34). Last yr I dated someone who was the first guy I saw myself marrying and wanting kids with, but I got scared and ran. then right after him I dated someone who was my mirror (on an off for a 1.5yr.). I have seen my ways. And where the thought of being tied down scared the hell of me, now I truly want it and have joyful feelings of being with one person thru good and bad!

Last edited:

bittermoon

neither uranus or pluto in 7th is making you single forever. uranus in 7th can be an indication that you are looking for unconventional relationships. perhaps you do need a lot of stimulation, changes, to keep you happy and interested. pluto in 7th is an indication of transformation through relationships.

i have both in the 7th house. when transiting saturn hit my DC i split up with my husband of 11 years. when transiting saturn hit my pluto, i was dealing with a very exhausting relationship with another man that got rather obsessive and i tried to break free, which took a long time to fully achieve. saturn retrograded and when it hit my pluto for the last time, we had a last big blow out and we never spoke again.

saturn is still going through my 7th house (it's huge) and i just got into another relationship, which actually for the first time in my life feels entirely right. saturn will finally leave my 7th house mid november.

transiting saturn through your 7th house means that if your relationship is not good, it will break down, but if it is, it can make an existing relationship stronger. people tend to worry so much about saturn, but i actually think pluto is much, much trickier, especially if you're not very plutonian yourself.

cherful24

I'm not worried about U&. I also have venus in 7th so and ven in libra in the 7th so, I'm pretty sure I can handle one person for the rest of my life. Yes, I do also have Pluto in Libra but it's in my 6th house.

My concern is that I have sat conj monn and sat squre venus right now. I feel it is preventing me from being in a rel. I was dating someone on and off for 7 months. I would have loved it to be more, but he couldn't give me that. Although he cared for me and starting to fall in love with me, he had to many personal issues. He is working on issues iwth his divorce-money and child. He also has a lot of emotional issues that I think he needs to work out.

So, it's unfair! Not sure why he was brought into my life b/c I felt the same for him.

Vista

I'm not worried about U&. I also have venus in 7th so and ven in libra in the 7th so, I'm pretty sure I can handle one person for the rest of my life. Yes, I do also have Pluto in Libra but it's in my 6th house.

My concern is that I have sat conj monn and sat squre venus right now. I feel it is preventing me from being in a rel. I was dating someone on and off for 7 months. I would have loved it to be more, but he couldn't give me that. Although he cared for me and starting to fall in love with me, he had to many personal issues. He is working on issues iwth his divorce-money and child. He also has a lot of emotional issues that I think he needs to work out.

So, it's unfair! Not sure why he was brought into my life b/c I felt the same for him.

Wow, it's like reading my own story when I read what happened with your boyfriend. I had the exact same thing happen a few weeks ago for the exact same reasons(break-up) you described! I loved this man; it's been very difficult trying to move on!! I keeping obsessing over astrology and trying to figure out if he will come back. It's no wonder it's happening since we are both Aries rising. Many people with Cardinal on their angles(Aries, Libra, Cap, Cancer) are going through and have been going through a very difficult time the past couple years. And, you also have Transiting Saturn conjuncting your Moon Libra/squaring Venus telling these are also in Cardinal signs as well. The goods news and this will confirm what Dr Farr said with your horary question, Famous astrologer Robert Hand once told me when people break-up under retrograde planets(all the outer are rx but for Uranus and that's soon to begin) AND Venus is rx(your 7th ruler), typically this means(rx) a return to a previous situations. Translation, he will be back that is if you broke up recently? Give it some time though and just back off. Based on your age, Is Uranus in your 7th house? This would mean you have a need for freedom(Ur 7th) and a need for closeness(Ven Libra 7th). They are at odds and unless you come to terms with this you will continue to project this onto the partners you date. You will not like the men who want you and the men you do want, for some reason or another they aren't available. This could be emotionally(not as interested), physically(distance) or they are in another relationship. Believe me, I am older than you and it's a heartbreaking cycle to break! I have Uranus in hard aspect to Venus, as I said my 7th ruler. The good news is, Saturn is making it's final hit to your Venus and Moon, so you won't have to deal with that any longer, however, later down the road you have T Uranus and T Pluto to think about and they WILL make you deal with these issues if you haven't by then. I have Cardinal Sun and Moon too so I have the same thing to "look" forward to.

Sorry, I made a couple errors in what I wrote in context to your natal chart. I edited it. Not sure if you will receive the one with or without the corrections? What I said about T Saturn to your Moon/Venus is what I edited. It's conjunct and square to these planets. The rest was correct in terms of what I meant to say.

Last edited:

cherful24

So how do I break the cycle? I think I have. I spent 2 good yrs really trying to improve myself. I am more stable and don't leave so often. I get now that I have to work thru issues and not break up with someone and that I need to speak about what's bothering me and not hold it in-until I get too fed up and leave!

With my Horary chart: It's been a yr since we broke up although we hung on to each other until Jan. That is the rel I would love to have come back for good. He was a big learning exp for me.

However, I was speaking about another guy in this posting. We have actually been off and on for 1.5 yrs. He is my mirror. What he did to me, I have done to others. I do care about him but I know he has to get his life together. He always pops back in-I don't chase him. We have actually ran into each other a few times which is how we had started back up again- a few times. This ended in Jan. I am surprised I haven't run into him or heard from me. In an ideal world, I'd be bitter off with him as we had a special bond. But b/c it's been so long of him not being able to commit, I can't see it happening. We have love stalluim, a golden triangle and a yod.

I'd say these 2 boys are the loves of my life.

Last edited:

Vista

So how do I break the cycle? I think I have. I spent 2 good yrs really trying to improve myself. I am more stable and don't leave so often. I get now that I have to work thru issues and not break up with someone and that I need to speak about what's bothering me and not hold it in-until I get too fed up and leave!

With my Horary chart: It's been a yr since we broke up although we hung on to each other until Jan. That is the rel I would love to have come back for good. He was a big learning exp for me.

However, I was speaking about another guy in this posting. We have been off and on for 1.5 yrs. He is my mirror. What he did to me, I have done to others. I do care about him but I know he has to get his life together. He always pops back in-I don't chase him. We have actually ran into each other a few times which is how we had started back up again- a few times. This ended in Jan. I am surprised I haven't run into him or heard from me. In an ideal world, I'd be bitter off with him as we had a special bond. But b/c it's been so long of him not being able to commit, I can't see it happening. We have love stalluim, a golden triangle and a yod.

I'd say these 2 boys are the loves of my life.

It's a little hard to say how to break this. Just when I think I have overcome one pattern, another pops up. Repeated themes I would say particularly in the natal chart synastry aspects. I noticed many of my serious relationships had either mine or my partners Saturn in hard aspect to either Sun, Moon or the ASC. This is a repeated and ongoing theme for me unfortunately. I would look at your natal chart and compare it to the men you have dated. What is theme common between you, all of them? My ex boyfriend, he has a Natal Grand Cross. My Venus fit right into this pattern as it conjunct one of the points of the Grand Cross. His ex wife, her Sun/Moon fit into right into his Grand Cross and his daughters Mars and Jupiter does too. There is definitely a pattern in his important relationships and it's a difficult one at that!

cherful24

Wow, it's like reading my own story when I read what happened with your boyfriend. I had the exact same thing happen a few weeks ago for the exact same reasons(break-up) you described! I loved this man; it's been very difficult trying to move on!! I keeping obsessing over astrology and trying to figure out if he will come back. It's no wonder it's happening since we are both Aries rising. Many people with Cardinal on their angles(Aries, Libra, Cap, Cancer) are going through and have been going through a very difficult time the past couple years. And, you also have Transiting Saturn conjuncting your Moon Libra/squaring Venus telling these are also in Cardinal signs as well. The goods news and this will confirm what Dr Farr said with your horary question, Famous astrologer Robert Hand once told me when people break-up under retrograde planets(all the outer are rx but for Uranus and that's soon to begin) AND Venus is rx(your 7th ruler), typically this means(rx) a return to a previous situations. Translation, he will be back that is if you broke up recently? Give it some time though and just back off. Based on your age, Is Uranus in your 7th house? This would mean you have a need for freedom(Ur 7th) and a need for closeness(Ven Libra 7th). They are at odds and unless you come to terms with this you will continue to project this onto the partners you date. You will not like the men who want you and the men you do want, for some reason or another they aren't available. This could be emotionally(not as interested), physically(distance) or they are in another relationship. Believe me, I am older than you and it's a heartbreaking cycle to break! I have Uranus in hard aspect to Venus, as I said my 7th ruler. The good news is, Saturn is making it's final hit to your Venus and Moon, so you won't have to deal with that any longer, however, later down the road you have T Uranus and T Pluto to think about and they WILL make you deal with these issues if you haven't by then. I have Cardinal Sun and Moon too so I have the same thing to "look" forward to.

Sorry, I made a couple errors in what I wrote in context to your natal chart. I edited it. Not sure if you will receive the one with or without the corrections? What I said about T Saturn to your Moon/Venus is what I edited. It's conjunct and square to these planets. The rest was correct in terms of what I meant to say.

What does this mean "T Uranus and T Pluto " and what will it bring about?

Christian09

The first thing I noticed looking at the chart was RULER of 7,:venus: is in :aquarius:
Venus here loves it's freedom, and when she rules 7, she loves freedom in RELATIONSHIPS.

Sun in Aries, Mars in Gemini, and VE IN AQ...lots of "masculine" energy there.(not saying YOU are masculine)You need a confident mate who can give you space; someone that doesn't come off needy and lets you be.

I'll look at the timing of possible relationship periods when I get a chance

Thanks,

cherful24

Would you be able to look at mine and see what gives, please? I have U7, but i also have lots of planets in the 7th

natel.gif

Last edited: