i need help figuring myself out

duskyforest

hello, i've been trying to figure myself out, which is a very hard task, i feel i'm being pulled by two extremes. i know i'm a good loving person but for some reason people only remember when i loose my temper and that's what they go by when judging me which i feel is very unfair because i've done a lot more good than bad. i also feel that my talent is great but not living up to my full potential. im particularly interested in the significance of my mars conjunct pluto and saturn in scorpio in the tenth house, and my neptune conjunct venus and jupiter in capricorn in my 12th house. i'm aware of my own power and influence over others but for come reason it makes me uncomfortable don't abuse it like i know some would. for some reason people seem to either love or hate me right away, and i also sense jealousy from fellow females even when i'm nice and friendly. but when i sense negativity from people i kinda like it because i can bring my bad side and put them in their place. i have a loving tender and vulnerable nature but when my negative energies are activated i know i can become attila the hun. i used to retaliate a lot but now im learning to control it because it has gotten me into a lot of trouble and then i later feel like i've gone too far. please someone help me understand myself better, i would appreciate any insight, thank you.

Sun 6°43' Aquarius
Moon 4°35' Sagittarius
Mercury 12°58' Capricorn
Venus 2°05' Capricorn
Mars 8°07' Scorpio
Jupiter 1°39' Capricorn
Saturn 15°43' Scorpio
Uranus 12°27' Sagittarius
Neptune 0°17' Capricorn
Pluto 2°07' Scorpio

Sun House 1
Moon House 11