Will i face many hardships later in life? Will my love life be tough?

Oriona

Hi,I'm worried that i will have a very rough time in the future as i noticed i have a fixed grand cross. (i'm 18yo at the moment). Also, will the fact that all my Moon, Venus and Mercury are all in Gemini affect me significantly?
Thanks for any insights/advice

Attachments

• C04A9D20-6E99-404E-8B9F-0520297D9CF2.jpg
    C04A9D20-6E99-404E-8B9F-0520297D9CF2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 31

IleneK

Premium Member
Grand fixed crosses do not necessarily portend hardship when they are contacted by transit or progression over your lifetime. They point to a lot of bound up energy, that may be used for good or ill, just like everything else in the world. Neither do planets in one sign necessarily portend any particular problem.
Best to take a nice, deep, slow breath, settle into yourself, and meet what presents itself to you in each moment with curiosity and gratitude. You can never go wrong with that, not matter what the pattern of the planets was when you entered into this life.
I am truly wishing you the best, Oriona and welcome to the forum.

Zora

Account Closed
Hi,I'm worried that i will have a very rough time in the future as i noticed i have a fixed grand cross. (i'm 18yo at the moment). Also, will the fact that all my Moon, Venus and Mercury are all in Gemini affect me significantly?
Thanks for any insights/advice

Hi Oriona,

the chart is the instrument for a reading - but your chart is really illegible and what is important to know - are you male or female - as gender is cut off ?

If you'ld like to invite others for replies here - you'ld should better post a more common chart from astro.com and pls. with transits for reading future coming events.

If you've casted your chart there - in the chart pic there is right side above a button to click on "with transits". Then store your chart as a file on your mobile or pc and afterwards you can upload it from there by using the Button looking like a paper clip next to smilie Button.