Will I be single forever? Terrible planets and placements

Nina61391

I'm sorry I'm new here, and can't see where to add my chart on this forum post (I'm using a cell phone)

If anyone is willing to give me some insight on me in relationships I'd appreciate it! I don't think I'll ever get married but maybe I'm missing something positive

Bday: June 13th 1991 6:04 a.m. Pittsburg pa usa

UnluckyGirl

Hey Nina,

• Uranus in 7th H
You need freedom so unconvetional relationships are the best for example someone unavailable or someone who lives far away or someone who is very indepedent.
Men with Uranus aspects, 11th H placements or personal planets in Aqua.
You need mental stimulation, Uranus gets bored quickly and feels oppressed when things get boring. That is when he runs way. Love at first sight or sudden enthusiasm which dies just as suddenly as it began.

Attracted to weirdos/different/original/smart/foreigns etc.

Being a cancer moon who is emotional, needs love and security it is hard to understand and combine it with Uranus in 7th H.

Problem with Uranus in 7th H natives is that they don't understand their need for freedom before it's too late.
But you will attract those type of people until you recognise those qualities as yours.

*Sun and Mercury in Gemini definately need mental stimulation too.

• Saturn in opposition with Venus
Venus as a natural ruler of the 7th H the planet of love when in Capricorn or hard aspect with Saturn may make someone have low self esteem believing that they do not really deserve to be loved until they reach a perfect state that doesn't exist. Maybe it would be more correct to say that they don't feel that they deserve to be loved just for who they are, the native believes that he deserves love for what he does/achieves in a materialistic level.
So you may even attract people who make you feel like you are not good enough.

As always Saturn puts obstacles and delays whatever it ocupates in the chart and it may get better after the first Saturn return. Some say after 35 even 40s.

• 8th H cusp in Capricorn
8th H is the deepest one of all since it's Scorpio's house. 8th H shows intimacy, fears, death and rebirth both literal and not and shared resources.
Capricorn is a cold sign since it's ruled by Saturn. Here it delays intimacy and has a hard time trusting and letting go.

• Uranus conjuct 8th H cusp
Uranus doesn't affect just your 7th H but your 8th H one too since it's very close to it. Uranus rules Aqua the most detached sign in the most intimate house.

• North Node in 8th H
It just makes things even more difficult,
North Node is the path we should follow in life, when it conjucts personal planets it is good because it makes us understand and follow it since a younger age. When we have outer planets near it it makes things even more difficult than they already are.
North Node in 8th H wants to teach you about intimacy.

• Neptune in 8th H
Actually this maybe considered good since you have this Uranus/Saturn mix in 7th/8th houses. It adds a bit of magic, romance and sweetness, gives you the need to become one with your loved one, needing to connect in a spiritual level.
But Neptune indicates disappointment, delusion, confusion etc. So you may feel confused when it comes to 8th H matters.

• Saturn in 9th H
Well I am not sure about it but it may affect your 8th H since it's so close to it. I know for sure that a planet near to the next house cusp affects both houses but I am not sure if it's the same for a planet that is near the previous house like your Satrun in 9th. If someone sees this please enlighten me.

So you have to combine many different energies.
Moon in Cancer, Neptune in 8th H and Saturn opposite Venus need emotional security, stable and serious relationships.
While all that Aqua/Capricorn 7th & 8th H mix along with Sun and Mercury in Gemini need mental stimulation. Have you tried platonic relationship like via internet or with someone who is far away etc? They may offer both to you. It would be better if it begun as a friendship and then develop into a more normal romantic relationship (as normal as it can be when it comes to Uranus).

Please google the aspects/placements I mentioned because I gave a quick explanation. Google them and read a lot especially about North Node in 8h H so that you can understand the meaning of all of these.

There are so many people with these aspects /placements asking about relationships.. Like oh my god! I guess it has something to do with Pluto being in Capricorn although I have seen SOOO MANY the last years.
Capricorn/Aqua/Saturn/Uranus in 7th H
are 80% the culprit
Venus in Aqua or in hard aspect to Uranus 10%.

ardentika

There is a very little knowledge and understanding on the outer planets. Uranus is not quite so simple. Uranus wants liberation, it wants spirituality, knowledge, the "New Age". So Uranus in 7th doesn't always has to mean what UnluckyGirl said. Sometimes i just means an unconventional relationship. And unconventional these days can mean a lot of things. Twin flames are unconventional, for one example. Or you taking the role of the male is unconventional. It might simply mean you can't be a "wifey" and you might need a relationship with reversed gender roles. It might mean your partner will definitely be weird. The one that's the weirdest of them all and does not fit the social norm, that will be your guy. A visionary.

Also if I got your chart right, Uranus is aspecting much more the 8th house rather than the 7th. THe ruler of your 7th being in 3rd, and being Jupiter, you might indeed have a partner that's not from your area or background. Could be a foreigner, or someone simply from another town/city. This is unconventional.

Problem with Satrn opp. Venus, is that Saturn wants maturity here, being in Aqua in 9th, and Venus in Leo in 3rd wants to just have fun, and make everything dramatic and flamboyant. A conflict arises here. However, Saturn opposite Venus is not nearly as harsh as a square, it simply needs a communication. There needs to be a balance somewhere in between. Saturn is at its home in Aqua, however Aqua is also ruled by Uranus. SO you might need to come up with unusual and unconventional ways when it comes to your relationships. You have the potential to do so, definitely. Just don't try to fit any norms or try to be "normal" or have a "normal" relationship. Not gonna happen, you were born to be different, so embrace that! Each time you try to be normal, you will feel miserable.

North Node in 8th house indeed is a bit difficult path to take, but definitely not impossible. ( I have that too). For you it will be best to follow a spiritual path, since this node definitely will demand that. There you will find love.

UnluckyGirl made an interesting observation about mostly Capricorn/Aqua/Saturn/Uranus asking for relationships. Now... lets delineate that, so you get a better understanding.

Capricorn/Saturn is one who is a traditionalist. However, Capricorn is known for breaking and reforming the statut quo. Aquarius is also rulled by Saturn, but also by Uranus. The liberator and destroyer. When we combine all this? Relationships are experiencing a reformation, transformation, love is changing and becoming freer. After all we ARE enering the age of Aquarius. We are letting go of so many old chains, old belief systems of how love should look like, how it should be, what a normal relationship should be. Uranus and Saturn are gonna say "Aw **** that, there is a new and better way!"

All you have to do is shift he paradigm of your thinking and perception, and you will see magic happening in your life!