Venus Return Reading (example)

ardentika

I decided to go back and open my VR for the year I entered a serious relationship, and I'm AMAZED how literal it is. :D

See VR14.

Check this out. He was a Saggie (Asc Sag), we started dating around a month or two after my VR. We were in the same group of friends (Sun, Venus, Saturn in 11th) .

Later in 2015 we relocated and moved in together. (Moon in 4th in Aries) It was kinda a spontaneous decision, also I was pressured by time and lack of rescources so it wasn't much of a romantic decision, rather a practical one. That can also correspond to Uranus conjunct IC. Spontaneous and not well thought.
Needless to say later that same year we broke up and moved out. That happened around my next VR.

Now a few more details. Node and Mercury(which is my natal ruler of 7th) are both conjunct in Libra, the sign of relationships, both on the MC. Of course that change my path and social image. However, Moon was with Ketu, so it didn't last, it was something like a karmic dept maybe, or a needed push to make me follow the NN?

Also in September, 3months before my next VR I accidently met someone online. A foreigner. (Sag asc again?) We were just friends for some time, however I don't see that in the chart.

See VR15

The break up took place around my VR as I said. So here we see Mars in 4th. Yep, we had to take our separate paths, move out and find a new place to live. Separately lol.

The two charts seem tightly mixed together.

This year I was focused as well on a relationship that would never manifest in reality. Sun in 7th, Pluto , Mercury too in the sign of Capricorn, funnily the one I met was Sun,Mer, Venus, Mars all in those degrees of Capricorn.

With Jupiter and NN on my IC in 3rd, yes it was mostly online communication. And it was deeply transforming experience for me. Painful yes, but transforming.

I'd love to hear your opinions and perhaps you can try to do such a reading on your VR the year you met someone significant!

Attachments

• VR14.jpg
    VR14.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 35
  • VR15.jpg
    VR15.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

dd78

This is my current Venus Return from November 19th 2017.

1. My ex has been stalking and harrassing me approx. since this return. He owes me child support money due to me, but trying to manipulate me into being his slave for some wothless promises of giving me anything.
This guy is really sick, he calls me soem 20 times a day, texts me even though he knows I won`t talk to him unless he gives me my money back. :sick:
I really hate it.
(note Pluto-Mars. Mars in this return sits only 8 minutes from my natal Pluto)

2. I accidently met a guy I extremely like. He moved right to the next apartment block with his ugly patrner. He`s been taken for a long time and rejected me once some five years ago. Now he is still with the same partner and I really feel extremely lonely, isolated , worthless, ugly and hopeless:sad:

I`ve been single for years and I barely leave my apartment, I`m really devastated. :sad:

3. The good news is that financial situation has improved somewhat and it lets me get rid of some of my health issues.

Last edited:

ardentika

Ha! Your Venus is same as mine , same degrees! :D
With Piscean rising and Neptune on it, maybe becareful to not fall into some disillusionment regarding love. Also keep in mind that a Venus Return is best done with a software, since it can calculate the exact moment Venus hit your natal Venus to the *exact* degrees, which determines the Ascendant and houses.

dd78

Ha! Your Venus is same as mine , same degrees! :D
Yes, I`ve noticed that right after replying :wink:
Note that Sun (ruler of 3rd cusp) in one of your Returns is in Nodal degree.

With Piscean rising and Neptune on it, maybe becareful to not fall into some disillusionment regarding love.

disappointment, yes. Square to Moon is a problem, I guess. AC here falls close to my natal DC.

Also keep in mind that a Venus Return is best done with a software, since it can calculate the exact moment Venus hit your natal Venus to the *exact* degrees, which determines the Ascendant and houses

The chart is calculated and exact :)

South Node is in partile conjunction with my natal Moon (ruler of 11th , in natal 6th) :
I`ve stumbled and keep stumbling upon many people from my past, but I also need to work on difficult emotions from my past within a group setting - I`m undergoing a group therapy :rightful:

ardentika

Yes, I`ve noticed that right after replying :wink:
Note that Sun (ruler of 3rd cusp) in one of your Returns is in Nodal degree.

disappointment, yes. Square to Moon is a problem, I guess. AC here falls close to my natal DC.

The chart is calculated and exact :)

South Node is in partile conjunction with my natal Moon (ruler of 11th , in natal 6th) :
I`ve stumbled and keep stumbling upon many people from my past, but I also need to work on difficult emotions from my past within a group setting - I`m undergoing a group therapy :rightful:
What do you mean by nodal degree?

And after all it doesn't sound that bad! It seems like a healing year with that Pisces energy as well.

dd78

What do you mean by nodal degree?

Nodal degree is what many astrologers point to as very important, both in natal and in any other charts. Any planet or point at Nodal degree points to very important, fateful events, the nature of which is determined by the energy of the emphasized planet itself. The aspects of this planet, house position and rulerships provide additional info.

Yet, it must be MEAN NODE, not true node. A planet in nodal degree:
planet in ANY sign, but in the very same degree as the nodal axis. So if nodes are e.g. @ 25deg10 Leo, the nodal degree is anywhere in Zodiac between 25deg00 to 25deg59`59''. Minutes are irrelevant.

Celeste Teal has extensive info on the topic on her website ( www.moonvalleyastrologer.com) , unfortunately, her website doesn`t work right now.

But somebody apparently copied her info and parts of it is available here:
https://queenofgoddesses.wordpress.com/nodal-degrees-fateful-events-true-or-mean-node/

In upcoming Venus Return in December ( yours in just about hours away from mine :wink:) there will be Uranus in Nodal degree, so you can take a look at it.
BTW, my precessed Venus sits exactly @ 15 Sco 38, just like your natal Venus, so we probably share similar energies surrounding many VR`s :w00t:

ardentika

Nodal degree is what many astrologers point to as very important, both in natal and in any other charts. Any planet or point at Nodal degree points to very important, fateful events, the nature of which is determined by the energy of the emphasized planet itself. The aspects of this planet, house position and rulerships provide additional info.

Yet, it must be MEAN NODE, not true node. A planet in nodal degree:
planet in ANY sign, but in the very same degree as the nodal axis. So if nodes are e.g. @ 25deg10 Leo, the nodal degree is anywhere in Zodiac between 25deg00 to 25deg59`59''. Minutes are irrelevant.

Celeste Teal has extensive info on the topic on her website ( www.moonvalleyastrologer.com) , unfortunately, her website doesn`t work right now.

But somebody apparently copied her info and parts of it is available here:
https://queenofgoddesses.wordpress.com/nodal-degrees-fateful-events-true-or-mean-node/

In upcoming Venus Return in December ( yours in just about hours away from mine :wink:) there will be Uranus in Nodal degree, so you can take a look at it.
BTW, my precessed Venus sits exactly @ 15 Sco 38, just like your natal Venus, so we probably share similar energies surrounding many VR`s :w00t:
Haha this is so interesting thanks for the info! I didn't know xD
Also omg! Our venuses are exactly the same this is crazy haha can't be coincidence xD
This years VR NN will exactly conjunct my natal moon but I don't know if its relevant. Do you think aspects made from VR to natal are significant?

dd78

Haha this is so interesting thanks for the info! I didn't know xD
Also omg! Our venuses are exactly the same this is crazy haha can't be coincidence xD

It`s really nice and fun ! :happy:

This years VR NN will exactly conjunct my natal moon but I don't know if its relevant. Do you think aspects made from VR to natal are significant?

Yes, it`s definitely significant. Nodal transits are also important and NN to natal Moon point to important events in personal life, family, home etc.
Detailed delineation depends on your natal Moon house position, house rulership and aspects :smile:

South Node is the past, both karmic and that of your current lifetime, your family, tribe and roots. It is also a point of letting go, saiying good-bye, leaving something/somebody behind.
Sometimes it`s unpleasant or sad.

North Node is your future, it`s about meeting important people (especially groups of people), making important connections, people entering your life (and sometimes changing your life/you and going away), letting/making you make a progress in your current life journey.
It`s usually very happy, positive transit :smile:

When transiting NN was on my natal Moon in a Solar Return, I got pregnant and my first and only child was born :smile:. I also met many people, who sooner or later prooved very helpful, positive and supportive to me :smile:

Just look how I interpreted my natal Moon receiving conjunction from transiting South Node and you`ll know what to do. House ruled by Moon points to consequences of the transit. Transit emphasized by being snapshot in a return chart..:wink:

I highly recommend you reading the following two books:
1. Bernadette Brady - "Predictive Astrology. The eagle and the lark"
2. Celeste Teal - "Identifying planetary triggers"

I rely greatly on knowledge from these two books :rightful:

ardentika

It`s really nice and fun ! :happy:

Yes, it`s definitely significant. Nodal transits are also important and NN to natal Moon point to important events in personal life, family, home etc.
Detailed delineation depends on your natal Moon house position, house rulership and aspects :smile:

South Node is the past, both karmic and that of your current lifetime, your family, tribe and roots. It is also a point of letting go, saiying good-bye, leaving something/somebody behind.
Sometimes it`s unpleasant or sad.

North Node is your future, it`s about meeting important people (especially groups of people), making important connections, people entering your life (and sometimes changing your life/you and going away), letting/making you make a progress in your current life journey.
It`s usually very happy, positive transit :smile:

When transiting NN was on my natal Moon in a Solar Return, I got pregnant and my first and only child was born :smile:. I also met many people, who sooner or later prooved very helpful, positive and supportive to me :smile:

Just look how I interpreted my natal Moon receiving conjunction from transiting South Node and you`ll know what to do. House ruled by Moon points to consequences of the transit. Transit emphasized by being snapshot in a return chart..:wink:

I highly recommend you reading the following two books:
1. Bernadette Brady - "Predictive Astrology. The eagle and the lark"
2. Celeste Teal - "Identifying planetary triggers"

I rely greatly on knowledge from these two books :rightful:
****, that sound scary haha. But it is detailed , thank you for the insight!
I'm a bit too young for a child so I doubt it will be that, I don't even have a partner, so nothing to worry about. xD
Nodes are so scary :x

dd78

I'm a bit too young for a child so I doubt it will be that, I don't even have a partner, so nothing to worry about. xD
I didn`t actually plan pregnancy myself. So keep in mind, that this VR will be valid from end of December this year :wink:
But Moon points to family, home and personal matters in general, not necessarily babies. I had other influences confirming pregnancy at that time, so you always need a confirmation of given influence elsewhere, e.g. in other charts and /or planet-point contacts of similar nature.

****, that sound scary haha. But it is detailed , thank you for the insight!
You`re welcome :smile:

Nodes are so scary :x
They may be scary, yes, because they point to fated ( good or bad) events in one`s life that he/she can`t control.

ardentika

Indeed, I know. I just don't want to expect bad things as death.
But we shall see! I will give an update haha!

Also do you think one should compare a SR with a VR? DO you think this might give more insight, sort of fill in the blank in the love departement in the solar return, and if yes how could we make such a connection?

dd78

Indeed, I know. I just don't want to expect bad things as death.
But we shall see! I will give an update haha!

Also do you think one should compare a SR with a VR? DO you think this might give more insight, sort of fill in the blank in the love departement in the solar return, and if yes how could we make such a connection?

At least three connections of similar nature are likely to produce events. A single one may be meaningless.
Such life-transforming event like death/birth always repeats literally everywhere, even in charts of family members, sometimes close friends.
and I know it from my own personal experience, not just books :rightful:

Yes, compare SR, VR, Mercury, Mars returns, progressions etc.
If you find repeating themes or emphasis of a particular planet, point, house etc. - it will be important :smile: