Will there be Metro?

mr1234

Will there be metro rail(subway/rapid transit) connectivity within 1 km from my place? I just want to know whether there is a possibility of Metro Rail coming anywhere near my area. What can you predict?

Chart:

Attachments

• metrastr.JPG
    metrastr.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

mr1234

According to Vedic Horary, There is high possibilities of a subway from the place. But, it might take some more time for it to happen.

Correct me if i'm wrong. I didn't read the above chart, i used Vedic Horary.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Metro = 3rd house = Sat

As per the attached chart, it can take about 14 months for the connectivity by metro to be there when the Moon (in a fixed sign) sextiles Saturn. Both are also in cadent houses, but I still hope 14 months (as the Moon's about to enter an angular house, and Sat in a cardinal sign). Please keep us posted.

:)AQ7

Zarathu

Account Closed
Western Horary generally requires that the question be one that no one else can ask, otherwise you get into the impossible conundrum of multiple birthtimes for the same question. Horary is generally limited to personal questions. This is why horary is mostly useless for winning with the horses, or for determining world peace.

A better choice here would be to look at the institutional chart of the town where you live. This would generally show whether something like that was going to happen soon or when.

Zarathu

Account Closed
What does institutional chart mean?

Not only people have charts. Everyhting that has a beginning has a chart. This means that the moment that a city incorporated it has a chart; the moment that a big storm becomes named as a hurricane it has a chart, etc.

You need the date of and time of the incorporation of the city so that you have the mundance institutional chart of the city. It will show something as big as a Metro beign built there.

mr1234

Some astrologers out there predict match results in sports section. How is that possible, neither are they personal queries?

aquarius7000

Hi,

To me your question is valid, as I think you will also personally benefit from the metro starting?

Please do not forget to update with an answer later.

:)AQ7

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-Metro (short distance transportation) = 3rd house = Capricorn = Saturn
-Mars flows away from Saturn = - testimony

Answer: no, in the near future there will not be Metro connectivity established within 1 km of the querent. However, (taking the distance in signs from querent Mars around to quesited Saturn) it is POSSIBLE that such connectivity might be established in the next year (from the date of this question)

mr1234

Sure Aquarius, I shall update you once it happens.
dr farr,
so you predict 'no in near future, but yes within 1 year'.

Thanks