Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 04-06-2013, 11:06 AM

Career as a chartered accountant

Hi,
I would like to know about how successful I will have a career as a chartered accountant. I have been unable to clear my final exams Since then I have been consistently writing the exams but no luck seems to favour me. I'm writing the final exam for the last time 2013, pls enlighten me as I'm very confused as I have always been a bright student and outstanding performer at work and otherwise.

Last edited by Curly brown; 05-08-2014 at 10:41 AM.
Unread 04-19-2013, 08:20 AM

Re: Career as a chartered accountant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly brown View Post
Hi,
I would like to know about how successful I will have a career as a chartered accountant. I have been unable to clear my final exams since the last 2 years , to be precise November 2010 was my first attempt. Since then I have been consistently writing the exams but no luck seems to favour me. I'm writing the final exam for the last time next month ie may 2013, pls enlighten me as I'm very confused as I have always been a bright student and outstanding performer at work and otherwise.

My Dob is 11th June, 1985
Time of birth : 17:30 pm IST
Place of birth : bangalore, india
Currently living : coimbatore , india
You better attach charts following the link

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...php?t=28806#20

Unread 04-19-2013, 10:52 AM

Dasa etc.......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf vedic-chart-pdf.asp-1.pdf (12.9 KB, 7 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to Rajarshi For This Useful Post:
Curly brown (04-19-2013)
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:11 AM

As you are appearing your final exam in May 2013, it will not be appropriate to give opinion now.

Have studied your chart in depth in context of CA and suggest you to remind to give my astrological opinion just after the exam. In the meantime, try your best.

Curly brown (04-19-2013)
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Rajarshi sir could you please analyse my post on city/ country of settlement also please. Would be very great full
Two charts need to be judged and I shall be out of station for 8-9 days..so cannot attend now. You should attach required charts for both and learned members will respond.

Unread 04-19-2013, 11:33 AM

Quote:
The second chart should be dasa chart or some other chart ?
Charts for two persons, preferably with dasa etc

Unread 06-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Mercury is the main planet for CAs. Your Mercury is in 8th house and not connected with the 10th house or lord. Mercury dasa finished on June 2012.

In my opinion, it will be difficult to become CA for you.

Regards

Unread 06-15-2013, 09:19 PM

Ms Priti,

now ketu dasa, saturn-ketu conjunct 12th house elevated libra, saturn retrograde till first wk-end july, will then turn direct into elevated libra then . saturn lord 3/4 for initiative/residence over the 12th for foreign lands, ketu dasa, saturn-ketu conjunct - may be foreign opportunities now. natal saturn retrograde hence delayed results.

scorpio ascendant, research aptitude, lord mars-mercury conjunct gemini 8th, good for research/investigative work like auditing, management information systems, etc.

sun highest planetary degrees taurus 7th house, flair for management/administration. sun lord 10th for career. taurus relates to hospitality industry, food and comforts.

jupiter 2nd highest degrees factor for vocation, jupiter debilated conservative capricorn 3rd house for initiative and communications, jupiter retrograde tending to give delayed results, jupiter benefic planet as also lord 2nd for finances and 5th for education - hence retrograde jupiter acts like elevated jupiter; jupiter elevated over cancer in the navamsa chart, natal 9th house for luck.

jupiter 3rd good for advisory/teaching roles. lord saturn/capricorn elevated cancelling jupiter's debilation, slower pace of growth. saturn elevated 7th from moon hence growth and riches through supervising a large number of people - may be auditors, management consultants/support team.

thus with sun highest degrees and jupiter 2nd highest degrees , perhaps could think of Management Accounting Roles, Management Information Systems, especially while ascendant mars-mercury over gemini 8th. sun mrigasira nakshatra leading the pack gently. jupiter shravana nakshatra service oriented and obedient. saturn elevated conjunct ketu enables take an objective balanced outlook. saturn lord 3rd for communications elevated 12th house for foreign lands, may be operating on an international plane connected with information technology/management information systems etc. saturn over gemini navamsa for information systems.

movable cancer 9th house inimical for the fixed scorpio ascendant, moon placed 5th pisces for education, romance, thus impacting with stress and delay in matters of luck, education/higher education etc, 5th lord jupiter debilated and retrograde again causing delays, but debilated jupiter acts like elevated jupiter while is elevated in the navamsa too, and while retrogrades into the 2nd house for family-finances-speech.

5th house represents educational activities while moon connected with psychology/education is over the 5th wise sensitive pisces - thus could be inclined to teaching/educational activities, management training, coaching CA/Management students, etc to your choice and convenience and practical possibilities.

could explore Organisation Development area if inclined, tending to be a management consultant involving management accounting, management information systems, organisation development and training and counseling - may be in the hospitality sector perhaps to think of!

sun is placed 3rd from the moon again suggestive of administrative abilities, while mars-mercury over gemini 4th from moon for education/studiousness, mercury own gemini 4th suggestive of growth and riches in life through intellectual pursuits. rahu aries action oriented but impulsive. saturn-ketu elevated libra 8th from moon for objective investigative work, jupiter 11th from moon for gains, gains through teaching-facilitating work.

thus ketu dasa now, saturn-ketu conjunct, saturn turning direct libra come july 2nd wk could perhaps lead to foreign lands. rahu-ketu transit overlapping each other could however cause stress to care. saturn-rahu could tend to sudden rise and fall to watch.

jupiter now since 1st june transits natal mars-mercury gemini 8th house could be perhaps good for information processing/management information systems and research work, 4th from moon for education,

but being square moon under stress to care. saturn-rahu 8th from moon elevated sudden results. rahu-ketu 2/8 from ascendant/moon natal or transit could cause sudden issues/developments.

hope these generic observations enable take stock of the planetary scenarios involved, ketu dasa,

saturn-rahu transit elevated libra over natal saturn 12th calling for long-term objective life-time decisions.

hope this helps someway something relevant to pick based on personal inclinations and the ground realities.

wishing better but cautious times ahead, ketu dasa; rahu-ketu in overlapping transits over the year till mid-2014, prospects of foreign lands, sudden developments. jupiter from gemini aspects 2nd house own sagittarius for family and finances and speech, being 10th house from moon. jupiter transit gemini 9th for luck and spirituality and distant travels from ketu/ketu dasa. elevated transit saturn-rahu libra over saturn-ketu libra calling for long-term critical life decisions over the year now.

thus could think of management information systems, organisation development, management consultancy, perhaps.

share feedback!

best wishes - due care keeping expectations moderate enough,

kshantaram
OM GAM HREEM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAHA

ps : faith permitting

for ketu, ketu dasa, ketu transit natal venus-rahu now, 2nd from moon, could once a month offer 1.25kg white til at Ganapati temple on a tuesday morning; daily offer prayers to Lord Ganapati offering white til revadi prasad in the mornings, while could offer red flowers on tuesdays. could add 1.25kg red masoor dal for mars 8th house unfriendly gemini.

mars lord 6th over the 8th forming vipareeta rajayoga, success amidst adversity. mercury own 8th gemini. venus lord 12th over the 6th again vipareeta raja yoga, venus-rahu conjunct 6th able to cope with opponents with diplomatic charm.

for retrograde jupiter's blessings daily morning light cow ghee diya at the pooja praying to saint of your faith, offering yellow flowers on thursday mornings.

for retrograde saturn daily evening light til oil lamp in the evenings after sun set, and observe fast on saturday evenings.

for rahu impulsive aries, 2nd from moon, rahu transit natal ketu now, daily evening offer karpoor arthy to Mata Durga, after sunset.
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
Curly brown (06-20-2013)
Unread 07-31-2013, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Dear rajarshi sir,
I have received my results of the chartered accountancy exams ten days ago and have failed to clear again ! I'm very disheartened ..and confused I've never faced any trouble in clearing examinations except since the last 2years !

Just want to know if there is any scope for me to have a career and if yes what field while I be successful in ? Also I wish to settle down in the USA or London , as per yoyr reading there is a chance of moving abroad from october 2013, but with my career stuck as currently I'm really wondering if that is possible .

Please help me with some advice.
You should consult Virinchi (professionally) with your husband's chart as well as yours to get full guidance. There is limitation in forum, and you have got some guidance.

Best wishes

Curly brown (07-31-2013)
Unread 09-17-2013, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

Ms Priti,

hope these generic observations enable take stock of the planetary scenarios involved,

hope this helps someway something relevant to pick based on personal inclinations and the ground realities.

thus could think of management information systems, organisation development, management consultancy, perhaps.

best wishes,

kshantaram
if could share feedbacks! on the relevance and usefulness of the reading offered.

Last edited by kshantaram; 09-17-2013 at 07:48 AM.
Unread 02-28-2019, 03:48 PM

Hello, I'm appearing for CA Intermediate exam in May 2019.
I've done B.Sc. in mathematics and took admission in M.Sc. maths which I didn't want to pursue so I failed in it and then left it in the middle and started preparing for CA. I'm doing LLB as well
I've been a bright ranker always....
10th- 97%
12th- 73%
B.Sc.- 87%
M.Sc.- Failed and left in the middle
Just now cleared LLB sem 1 with 4.8 out of 6 credits

I want to know my future forecasts and chances of success in chartered accountancy course....

NAME Krutika Raghavendra Shah
DOB 04/05/1995
TIME 16:45 IST
PLACE NANDURBAR

Please look into it and reply soon....
Thank you

Tags
accountant, career, chartered