Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 07-11-2011, 09:10 AM

Too Much Romanticism??

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years. We adore each other and really are the best of friends. We have a powerful connection, and really depend on one another. My connection to him goes right to his family, mainly the women (his mother, sister, and mostly, his grandmother).

Despite the beautiful, romantic connection we may have, we have many downs (what relationship doesn't?). At first we had an almost obsessive love. Both insecure and distrustful at first but eventually overcame that. We have completely difference ways of not only communicating (his Mercury in Libra in the 12th house, my Mercury (chart ruler) is in Virgo in the 1st); with him he has difficulty really confessing his true thoughts then when he does he tries to be as peaceful as possible that it's hard for me to detect whether or not he's being entirely truthful or just sparing my feelings (his Pisces Moon makes him crave solitude especially when upset, and he needs to be able to do this before discussing any issue), and then with myself I am very communicative and always want everything to be out in the open and honest no matter how embarassing or hurtful it may be (my Pluto in the 3rd sextile my Mercury is also a huge part of that).

I feel these following aspects are what contribute to our strong connections and romantic feelings;
His Venus conjunct my Imum Coeli
His Moon in my 7th house opposite my Ascendant
My Venus sextile his Sun and Ascendant

My Venus trine his Uranus (there have been many sudden changes)
My Venus square his Pluto
(also explains the power struggles at the beginning)
Mars conjunct Mars (passionate, but competitive)
His Mars square my Uranus and Neptune (I was told by someone that this could indicate possible cheating, as deceit from the Mars person is likely). I think with Neptune, especially since his Mars is in the 12th house, this explains a lot of the secrets he kept at first about his childhood and his own personal power struggles. With me being the more communicative one and having such a strong need to have complete openness and truth in relationships (I have Venus square Pluto natally) I was able get him to open up so I feel as if that's a resolved issue.

Is there any other notable things in our synastry that I am just not seeing? What potential do we have as a couple? I will attach our synastry chart as well as our composite if anyone is willing to offer insight on that as well. Many thanks =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Synastry.jpg (53.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg natals and composite.jpg (62.9 KB, 3 views)

Tags
romanticism