Part of Fortune placement

CapAquaPis

Sometimes, a part of fortune placement when the sun or moon is in its fall or detriment can bring misfortune and bad luck instead of the opposite.

I used this website to learn more about my PoF in 11' Cancer (conjunct my ASC 17' Cancer). https://astrolibrary.org/part-of-fortune-calculator/

A PoF in Cancer can mean good luck in relations with female relatives, friends and lovers; although my natal chart has issues with mothers, teachers I have and failed relationships; and I learned to deal with women as a biological male with lessons about women are just people, but they can be beneficial in my life.

Here are the detriments and falls:

The Sun is in detriment when it is in the sign of Aquarius. (Yes, also in 8th).
The Moon is in detriment when it is in the sign of Capricorn. (in sidereal).
Mercury is in detriment when it is in either Sagittarius or Pisces. (or 9th house, Mercury in Pisces especially. It foretold the high-functioning autism I have).
Jupiter is in detriment when it is in either Gemini or Virgo (esp in 3rd house, it is conjunct my Mars and Saturn. Venus in Aries, Uranus in Scorpio, Neptune in 22' degree, and Pluto in 21' close to 22', why do I have so many malefics?)

Mercury is in “fall” when it is in the sign of Pisces - My Mercury placement is in 13' and within the 13-15' Pisces range is its lowest point degree for that planet.

Pluto is in “fall” when it is in the sign of Libra (some astrologers say Virgo) - My Pluto is in 21' Libra and within the 17-21' Libra range is a malefic placement.

piercethevale

Sometimes, a part of fortune placement when the sun or moon is in its fall or detriment can bring misfortune and bad luck instead of the opposite.

I used this website to learn more about my PoF in 11' Cancer (conjunct my ASC 17' Cancer). https://astrolibrary.org/part-of-fortune-calculator/

A PoF in Cancer can mean good luck in relations with female relatives, friends and lovers; although my natal chart has issues with mothers, teachers I have and failed relationships; and I learned to deal with women as a biological male with lessons about women are just people, but they can be beneficial in my life.

Here are the detriments and falls:

The Sun is in detriment when it is in the sign of Aquarius. (Yes, also in 8th).
The Moon is in detriment when it is in the sign of Capricorn. (in sidereal).
Mercury is in detriment when it is in either Sagittarius or Pisces. (or 9th house, Mercury in Pisces especially. It foretold the high-functioning autism I have).
Jupiter is in detriment when it is in either Gemini or Virgo (esp in 3rd house, it is conjunct my Mars and Saturn. Venus in Aries, Uranus in Scorpio, Neptune in 22' degree, and Pluto in 21' close to 22', why do I have so many malefics?)

Mercury is in “fall” when it is in the sign of Pisces - My Mercury placement is in 13' and within the 13-15' Pisces range is its lowest point degree for that planet.

Pluto is in “fall” when it is in the sign of Libra (some astrologers say Virgo) - My Pluto is in 21' Libra and within the 17-21' Libra range is a malefic placement.

The Part of Fortune isn't something that provides "luck", as there really isn't such a thing as "luck" to begin with. That is if you believe that luck is just some random outcome of events that you have no control over. Sure, there is "luck" if you are playing a video type slot machine, one that has a computer chip that is a random generator, because it all depends on when you pull that handle, or push the spin button. But even that depends on you as it is providing a thousand possibilities a second and what comes up on those reels is entirely dependent upon when you pull the handle or push that button. So, even in regard to those slot machines it still is up to your own actions as to what you get for an outcome.
In truth, the Part of Fortune is misleadingly named. It is not about "Fortunes", riches, wealth, etc. but it is about what your most fortuitous opportunities might arise as and when.
One must be wary of the problem of semantics when dealing with the names given astrological parts, and other elements of astrology.
For some of us, and it just may be for all, the Sabian Symbol you find for the degree of your Part of Fortune quite literally describes the action, mental attitude, or cultural approach [as there are three classifications of Sabian Symbols, 1. Actional 2. Emotional/Cultural 3. Mental/Individual] and if you employ that symbolism, integrate it into your life, then you are producing the most fortuitous circumstances by which to achieve your destiny, fulfill your dharma.
The chart I produced, and contend and believe, is that of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth has the 19th degree of Pisces for its Part of Fortune and the Sabian Symbol for that degree is "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE".

Personally, I don't believe that there are any malefic degrees for any of the planets or luminaries. Our Creator didn't put anything in the heavens, or the firmament, with the intent of bringing harm to anyone. I believe that we only reap what we have sown That is the law of karma.
I do believe that there may be conjunctions with certain fixed stars that might cause one some degree of detriment, howver... yet, I'm still not entirely convinced of that, and even so, those stars are forever changing as to what degree of the Tropical Zodiac they are to be found in,

There are two Astrological Parts named, the Part of Luck aka the Part of Sons, and the Part of Sudden Luck and I've been keeping an eye on mine and trying to determine what they might actually be. .. as I said, I don't believe in luck, but those Parts may be influential as to how and when you make decisions...such as when to pull that slot machines handle.

Because of the difference between the Sidreal and Tropical Zodiacs, [they are currently offset by about 30* to 32*, I tend to stay away from interpreting horoscopes by Signs. I do believe many of the descriptions and attributes presently assigned to the Signs were developed when much of the Sidereal and Tropical were still in accord and that thus they can be used judiciously... but with every passing year they become further, and further, apart.

The Sabian Symbols, however, are permanently affixed to the Tropical as long as we keep the Tropical Zodiac in sync with the equinoxes. But that is still a misconception, although a workable one, as the Sabian Symbols are truly affixed to the cycle of Seasons on Earth.

IMHO, you'll be a lot more Astrologically savvy if you were to put a lot less emphasis on the Signs and focus on the Sabian Symbols.
Astrological Parts are symbolically active. That is one of the great revelations provided by studying that birth chart I have provided all, believe, and contend is the true birth chart of the man known as Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth. It's why I titled the book I wrote about it as "A Template For The Time", as for the reason it is a template that provide true astrological understanding...kind of like a "Rosetta Stone" for astrology.
Happy Holidays.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

The Part of Fortune isn't something that provides "luck", as there really isn't such a thing as "luck" to begin with. That is if you believe that luck is just some random outcome of events that you have no control over. Sure, there is "luck" if you are playing a video type slot machine, one that has a computer chip that is a random generator, because it all depends on when you pull that handle, or push the spin button. But even that depends on you as it is providing a thousand possibilities a second and what comes up on those reels is entirely dependent upon when you pull the handle or push that button. So, even in regard to those slot machines it still is up to your own actions as to what you get for an outcome.
In truth, the Part of Fortune is misleadingly named. It is not about "Fortunes", riches, wealth, etc. but it is about what your most fortuitous opportunities might arise as and when.
One must be wary of the problem of semantics when dealing with the names given astrological parts, and other elements of astrology.
For some of us, and it just may be for all, the Sabian Symbol you find for the degree of your Part of Fortune quite literally describes the action, mental attitude, or cultural approach [as there are three classifications of Sabian Symbols, 1. Actional 2. Emotional/Cultural 3. Mental/Individual] and if you employ that symbolism, integrate it into your life, then you are producing the most fortuitous circumstances by which to achieve your destiny, fulfill your dharma.
The chart I produced, and contend and believe, is that of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth has the 19th degree of Pisces for its Part of Fortune and the Sabian Symbol for that degree is "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE".

Personally, I don't believe that there are any malefic degrees for any of the planets or luminaries. Our Creator didn't put anything in the heavens, or the firmament, with the intent of bringing harm to anyone. I believe that we only reap what we have sown That is the law of karma.
I do believe that there may be conjunctions with certain fixed stars that might cause one some degree of detriment, howver... yet, I'm still not entirely convinced of that, and even so, those stars are forever changing as to what degree of the Tropical Zodiac they are to be found in,

There are two Astrological Parts named, the Part of Luck aka the Part of Sons, and the Part of Sudden Luck and I've been keeping an eye on mine and trying to determine what they might actually be. .. as I said, I don't believe in luck, but those Parts may be influential as to how and when you make decisions...such as when to pull that slot machines handle.

Because of the difference between the Sidreal and Tropical Zodiacs, [they are currently offset by about 30* to 32*, I tend to stay away from interpreting horoscopes by Signs. I do believe many of the descriptions and attributes presently assigned to the Signs were developed when much of the Sidereal and Tropical were still in accord and that thus they can be used judiciously... but with every passing year they become further, and further, apart.

The Sabian Symbols, however, are permanently affixed to the Tropical as long as we keep the Tropical Zodiac in sync with the equinoxes. But that is still a misconception, although a workable one, as the Sabian Symbols are truly affixed to the cycle of Seasons on Earth.

IMHO, you'll be a lot more Astrologically savvy if you were to put a lot less emphasis on the Signs and focus on the Sabian Symbols.
Astrological Parts are symbolically active. That is one of the great revelations provided by studying that birth chart I have provided all, believe, and contend is the true birth chart of the man known as Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth. It's why I titled the book I wrote about it as "A Template For The Time", as for the reason it is a template that provide true astrological understanding...kind of like a "Rosetta Stone" for astrology.
Happy Holidays.
Sabian Symbols is a special thing for both you and me, and when I studied them, it is very accurate, and more accurate than signs!

Humanitarian

I have POF on Leo 20, and the Sabian Symbol of 20th degree of Leo is:
LEO 20: THE ZUNI SUN WORSHIPPERS:
Sometimes, I was unknowingly walked pass an angel, and I have a time when I was doing a task, I realized that I wasn't a person in this Earth for karma, but rather voluntarily conducted and I wanted to incarnate here by choice, because I was a spirit in the stars that want to help Earth a lot... and the fortunous opportunities in this Earth for me started in the time when I was born, and this reminded me of my realization that God exists and angels are behind me in the 2nd half of 2021... I love that experience, and I want to be my true self from that time, and in this year, I finally emerged from dogmatism to a new state of being, a new Light, a new perspective and came back to this forum on the 1st time on 10 March 2022, then 11 March 2023, then 7 May 2023, and the last time is 21 June 2023...

Last edited:

leomoon

My P.O.F. is 14 Sagittarius .4 and is connected to the Great Pyramid which "seems correct" as I visited Egypt often in the past (in the past 20 years - 8 times) wanting to do this before I died, as I've always been fascinated by the Great Pyramid in particular. The last 6 times however we stayed longer on trips to Luxor. The Part of Fortune -is also trine Pluto.

(SAGITTARIUS 14°): THE GREAT PYRAMID AND THE SPHINX. Dane Rudhyar

KEYNOTE: The enduring power of occult knowledge and of its quasi-divine Custodians, "Seed-men" of a previous cycle of existence.

Attachments

• deb at the Great Pyramid in 2004 1st trip.png
    deb at the Great Pyramid in 2004 1st trip.png
    352.9 KB · Views: 23
  • In the Red Pyramid 2008.png
    In the Red Pyramid 2008.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Red Pyramid 08.png
    Red Pyramid 08.png
    748.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

JUPITERASC