Does He Love Her

J

Joyful

Hi. I know this is one of the most popular questions you get, but I would like to ask for some help. My boyfriend recently left me with no explanation and I suspect he had someone in the wings. I asked him several times, but he always said no and I know sometimes people leave cause they don't like you. Anyway, I drew up this 'does he love her' chart and am asking if you can help me read it.

What I see is the moon (him) in the first house, but out of sign. does that mean he is thinking about himself and is having a good time. The moon is approaching a sextile to Venus in Libra. He is with her and his emotions are moving more towards her. The moon is moving from a trine with the 5th house stellium -- with Sun, Mercury and Saturn. I don't know how to comprehend this. I am guessing with Sun conjunct Saturn, it indicates that we had a seemingly stable relationship, but his feelings are moving away from that now because he is already with her. Or would Sun/Saturn indicate he is cold towards me. I don't know how to attribute the planets in the houses.

I would like to point out the moon at 20 Leo is currently square his moon/Neptune conjunction at 20 Scorp and 23 Scorp - but Jupiter is sextile his conjunction. My natal Saturn is 23 Scorp and Sun at 24 Scorp. Also, his sun is 14.24 Cancer, which would put it in the 6th house of this chart. Venus is also opposite his natal Saturn, which is 24 Aries, but trine his natal mercury at 24 Gemini. Venus is also conjunct my natal Mars at 23 Libra. My ascendant is 7:09 Sag, so Saturn is just conjunct it. My natal venus is 14.37 Sag, mercury conjunct. Also, Pluto is exactly opposite his natal sun at 14.24 Cancer -- just to give additional insight.

Please help if you can.

Thank you.

Attachments

• In Love.gif
    In Love.gif
    41.1 KB · Views: 26

oleanna

Hi Joyful, - you ask, right? Then you are represented by the ASC sign, - he is 7th house sign.
Then, you say, he said he had no other girl he was interested in.
Now your questions is still if he loves her?
Means you don't believe him? Or you meanwhile learned about her real existence?
I'm sorry, but it seems a bit confused in my eyes.

On top, its not "correct" to ask those third party questions in horary, -
so, if you separated and he is with someone else, then be wise and accept it.
Close that box and move on.

best wishes, o