Does he like me ?

Bunraku

8JzCMg8.jpg

Lots of lascivious flirting, but don't want to go further if nothing is going to come out of it.

Notable things:
*Combust Moon
*Moon in the sign of Mars (but detriment... eek!) and in his house
*Mars about to change signs, but to its detriment
*Mercury is in his house too (another person? Rules his 11th)
*We both are in his 12th (uhh yeah)

Personally I don't see much good coming out of this :V

What do you guys think ?

jollyzal

Banned
The sign of the querent is Taurus so I'm guessing you're the one looking for stability, proved by your own comment "but don't want to go further if nothing is going to come out of it. "

The other person is lustful especially with all those planets in Scorpio. Mercury the sign of communication is in Scorpio indicating the flirty communication between you.

Mars about to change signs doesn't matter.

Saturn squaring Neptune may be a lack of stability maybe due to the lack of "magic" so to speak after it's the relationship isn't that new. You know, after some time it loses its magical side.

IleneK

Premium Member
You, as Venus in Libra, are in the sign of his/Mars' detriment, so he does not receive you well. This suggests to me that there is not genuine motivation with him toward you. There is also no applying aspect between you/Ven and him/Mars.

You as, Moon, are combust and in your fall, so this points to your not assessing the situation clearly or correctly.

And when he/Mars moves from the sign of Virgo, into the sign of Mars' detriment, as well, I would expect there will be less interaction between you.

I am sorry but I do not see much leading to a relationship between you.

Bunraku

My heros! Thank you Illenek and Jollizal. Good and accurate assessments , both of you. No need to be sorry.

I let it pan for a few days. I decided not to do much after I thought of it, made the horary, and considered the practical aspects, objectivity and all. At least I maneuvered out of that combust/fall Moon before it got out of hand.

I don't want someone inaccessible or someone who just wants an ego boost. We are not contacting as much now.

You all saved me headaches and advils :) Thanks again