Would he accept?

Hello,

Negotiations under way, the landlord wants to meet to decide on agreement, we have submitted documents and have tried our best to fulfil his requests. Now he ended up saying he will go ahead only if he get to meet us in person. Our situation is we cannot travel to and fro with kids sp with this cold/rainy climate and so on we wanted to move in straight.

Just been wondering if he wants to know our request is genuine. So we have asked him if he would consider if we get a letter from from the company's boss confirming that our request is genuine.

On this situation, I was wondering if the landlord would consider and agree to do the letting agreement.

We only have short time left. Someone please helpe qith my chart.

Attachments

• IMG_20191023_204904.jpg
    IMG_20191023_204904.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 27
Sounds very German. Once you are living in this apartment, will you be able to handle it?

Haha, that's what I was thinking too and almost dropped the idea of his house before a day or so, I mailed them if they wanna consider the options we can wait if not better not to waste our time.

Btw we got another offer from different agent abt different house and were.waiting to hear back. He seems very understanding.

The last hope, fingers crossed.