Meeting the one - Transits to SO/MO midpoint

ardentika

It's quite interesting that I've noticed that sometimes transits from outer planets to the midpoint (only hard aspects ) often bring meeting "the one".

I'm gonna be honest, I haven't done an extensive research, but it's something I've definitely noticed.

Can you check times when you met that special someone what was happening to that midpoint?

And I'm talking about something that lasted, not special someone that came and went .

I might post researches here of what I've found , but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it as well!

ardentika

Okay a few exmaples.

Beyonce met Jay Z around the time she had the transiting rulers of 1st and 7th conjunct and square her midpoint. That's pretty significant. The ruler of her 1/7 axis is Venus/Mars respectively and her midpoint is 16 Libra. Around the supposed time she met him , transiting Venus and Mars were conjunct in Cancer . Since the timing of their exact first meeting I've extended the research . Going back 1-2 years prior to the speculated date, she already had transiting Jupiter pass her DSC hence make an opposition with her SO/MO. She also had Saturn passed her Dsc and Midpoint, which might explain the age difference with Jay, and could be the most likely time they met.

Mila Kunis, met A.K somewhere in 1998. She didn't have much big transits to her midpoint, Saturn only had already passed with an opposition to her 0 Libra midpoint. She had transiting pluto on her Asc exactly during that time. However, they didn't came together until much later.
Lets see what was happening in 2012 when they reconnected. Now Uranus was on her IC also in opposition with her midpoint. I got curious if their reunion could be seen in their composite, but I saw nothing significant in transits to the composite. The only thing that stood out was transit Juno in EXACT opposition to natal UNION.

ardentika

Yes, only that one being the most important one imo. Since it shows the internal marriage of masculine and feminine energies. And as within so without. When our inner M/F are in harmonious union that's what we will get outside.

katydid

My Sun is sextile my Moon. My Venus, the chart ruler, is at the midpoint of that Sun/Moon sextile.

My Venus is @ 2 sag in my natal 7th house.

When my Sun progressed into Sag, I met my husband, and for me it was Love at First Sight! [ I told my friend that I was with when we all met, that I was going to marry him someday.]

Two years later, when my Sun progressed to the exact conjunction of natal Venus, we got married. [still married, 37 years later]

Chrysalis

I didn't really have anything significant to my sun/moon midpoint, when i first my my bf im with now, we've been together almost a year.

We first met in person Aug 11th 2018, my so/mo midpoint is at 18 cancer. Transit wise, the only thing was a pluto rx at 19 degrees capricorn opposing my midpoint.

But other than that, on the date we first met it was a solar eclipse, which was conjunct my 7th ruler, and square my PR venus in scorpio, and he is a scorpio.

ardentika

I would say Pluto is enough. Pluto is quite a powerful relationship planet, people often don't realize that.

I've had transit Uranus opposite my midpoint but nothing really happened so who knows.

In the next 6 months I will have Saturn and Pluto square my midpoint so I will fill you in haha.

I was shocked to see that when one of my friends met her bf of 10 years now she had Neptune and Jupiter squaring her midpoint and they are both the rulers of her 7th.

It's a mystery to me how those transits work and I'm starting to feel that they could be piling up until one manifests it all.

Also can you check your progressed charts and maybe if there was something hitting your midpoint? I also wonder if progressed midpoint and transits would count.

Chrysalis

Actually (i missed this) my sun/moon midpoint is square my natal venus. And the Eclipse on the date we first met was square my Pr venus.

Not sure if that counts though :unsure:

ardentika

Could be. Altho by that logic my natal Uranus squares my midpoint,and when transit Uranus was opposite something should have manifested ?

Anything else in the progressions hitting the midpoint by a hard aspect?

Chrysalis

Anything else in the progressions hitting the midpoint by a hard aspect?

Nothing else in mine that i can see so far. Ive even checked my Solar arcs to the SO/MO midpoints for this year...but all the orbs are too wide, they're all applying.

Maybe ive got someone else to meet :surprised:

Chrysalis

Its not a midpoint, but i thought id add it here as its about meeting the one.

Ive been looking into my Solar arcs today, and last August when we first met, My solar arc venus was trine my natal jupiter in the 7th house.

Venus rules my natal 5th (dating) and 9th house (he's a different ethnicity to me).

ardentika

What about the transits to your houses? And what about transit Jupiter to your natal moon? I've seen tJupiter either Conjunct or oppose natal moon, always brings a connection.

Chrysalis

The only transits i had was the ones mentioned in post *6.

Progressions and solar arcs seem to be quite telling of a new r'ship/marriage. Like for example your progressed/solar arc Sun aspecting a 7th house planet, or a progressed planet moving into your 7th, could be the year you meet someone/get married.

ardentika

You mean progress to natal or only progressed?

And I was asking about which planet was transiting which house, cos houses are telling enough on their own.

Chrysalis

The day we first met the eclipse which was conjunct my 7th ruler was happening in my 7th house.

Then looking at my solar arcs too, last august I had SA venus applying to trine with natal jupiter in my 7th house and that aspects exact now.

ardentika

Yeah I dont think that's enough of a significayor. I've had progressed Jupiter/Venus square natal 7th house Mars, nothing happened. I had progressed sun square my midpoint, nothing . It's still within 1 degree of square.

Usually the orbs for progressed charts and solar arcs are less than 3 orb.

In your case could have been the eclipse all alone.

In a few days the partial eclipse will exactly square my midpoint so I'll tell ya if I met the one hahaha.

Chrysalis

Check what your solar arcs are doing. Because i think at the time of meeting my bf, if i didn't have solar arc venus applying to natal jupiter in my 7th house by trine (49 min arc), then even though i had the eclipse conjunct my natal 7th ruler...it may not have worked out, and turned into anything serious.

Im sure the SA was the background cement needed, and then the Solar eclipse was the trigger. On this day i also has SA venus exactly (even to the min) sextile my NN, which is also in the 7th house.

Last edited:

ardentika

My SA Moon had passed my natal DSC and is in my 7th house now. Nothing lol. Mars, who is conjunct my Dsc is not progress further into the 7th. SA Venus conjunct SA NN, Venus conjunct Jupiter (1st h ruler) widely. Around 6 degrees. SA Jupiter is heading towards my sun and Mercury (7th ruler). But yeah. Nothing.

I just never found progressions or SA fruitful so I don't put much weight on them.

Chrysalis

And the "Three aspect rule" indicates there has to be at least three aspects to produce an event.

This could be a SA/progression/transit combined.

Last edited: