Dental Surgery

jem

hi all,

I ran a horary chart (attached) for the question will the dental school heal my mouth and teeth.
I chose 7th house as the dr and 10th. hs for treatment.

my asc: is Leo with sun in 12th in Leo
Moon in 3rd/Sag

7th. Aq ruler Sat in 1st. (Sat rules teeth)
10th - Taurus ruler Venus also in 1st. (in fall)

there are no aspects between sun and saturn or venus
there are no aspects between moon and saturn or venus

the treatment in question is surgery so i can use mars, also in the 1st hs., also no aspects.

does this mean I shld not pursue treatment at the dental school or am I missing something. My options are seriously limited so I want to be sure.

At first I thought it a good sign that all the significators were in the 1st house (except the significator for me)

I'm not very versed on horary and am following John Frawley's guidelines.

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...thank you....Jem

Attachments

• Dental Horary.gif
    Dental Horary.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 42

archergirl

I think the answer is probably a 'NO'. The Ascendant is very late. The Sun, although strong by domicile, is weak by house, and the Moon, although applying by trine, is also weak.

The dentist in this case, Saturn, is not especially brilliant, and the treatment itself (10th house) is dire: Venus in fall. It is likely that whatever they try to 'fix', won't really be fixed, at least permanently. :( I think the Moon/Sun trine would probably indicate a partial fix.

AG:)

jem

Thank you archergirl - forgot about late asc. I figured it was a no but I wanted to be sure. thanks for the thorough confirmation. Saturn definition right on the nose.

Back to the drawing board for me. again --can't thank u enough.

AquariusT

27-5° on the ASC, the question cannot be answered.

I had had major teeth problems since age 13 and I understand whatever you are going through. I switched to Tom's Mouthwash and started taking cell salts and my mouth is in such better shape.

BTW always make the dental appointment when the moon is in a sign ABOVE the waist. I forget where I learned that but it has helped me tremendously.

archergirl

Actually, that's not technically true. Almost ANY chart can be read and the question answered, even those with very early or very late ascendants. What it does mean, however, is that the querent likely already knows the answer, or that it is too late to change the course of events. :)

jem

AquariusT said:

I had had major teeth problems since age 13 and I understand whatever you are going through. I switched to Tom's Mouthwash and started taking cell salts and my mouth is in such better shape.

BTW always make the dental appointment when the moon is in a sign ABOVE the waist. I forget where I learned that but it has helped me tremendously.

thank u AquariusT for your input, esp about the moon above the waist. I never heard of that but its worth a try. Also, what cell salts do u use.

archergirl said:
Actually, that's not technically true. Almost ANY chart can be read and the question answered, even those with very early or very late ascendants. What it does mean, however, is that the querent likely already knows the answer, or that it is too late to change the course of events.

its not so much that my question was already answered but that I don't have a good feeling about the expertise of the service provider ( its a dental school)
But, as my options other than the school for the procedures is nil. I'm hoping the "late ascendent" may indicate this being a poor time and suggest I revisit the matter at a later date (maybe Sept. when the bulk of the school staff is back from the July school closure. For some reason this one dept. was still open during the closure.) I don't know that it would improve that quality of care or expose me to more qualified personnel but ...I can hope.

thanks again...jem

jem

AquariusT said:

sorry to post this to this board but i had no other way to reach you.
i made an appt for an extraction and for the past few days i felt uneasy about it so i called and rescheduled 2 weeks ltr. I wondered why this made me feel bttr. then i checked the moon 1st appt Virgo, new appt Taurus. Seems I subconciously followed ur advice...WOW

also..i will try the cell salts - I'll try the bioplasma its a blend of all of them, but i guess u already knew that....thanks. again....JEM

nprovazi

Hi All,

Just found this thread when looking for answers on the same subject!

I am facing a deep dental treatment, which may lead to surgery if it doesn't run smoothly.

My question was if the treatment will be enough.

I was looking for 6th house as the treatment, but this thread showed me I was wrong by doing that.

Venus is sextile Mars (the dr and I).

I just don't understand why I should pick the 10th house...?

Anyway, it seems to be a YES, but I'm in the middle of the treatment and I might be trying to see things the best way possible.

Any thoughts?
Thank you!

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: