Just a fishy. Fame and fortune?

samnicky

Any and all insight is welcome. Ive heard of some sort of fame in my chart from others...wondering if singing has anything to do with it.. a big opportunity has come up... I wanted to see if I should go that direction or stick with school....
halp. :sad:

Attachments

• Birth CHart.gif
    Birth CHart.gif
    58.2 KB · Views: 35

conspiracy theorist

There's a number of techniques that are supposed to be relevant when delineating fame. Some are the prominence of the luminaries i.e angularity (some even state that the luminaries have to be in yang signs), predominance of angular planets in the chart, the prominence of planets that are the triplicity rulers of the sect luminary, looking at the prenatal syzygy's location and/or it's ruler in the chart, as well as a bunch of techniques derived from the lots.

Astrology wise, your chart seems to fit a bunch of different criteria for fame. I'll bullet point them.

- Moon is conjunct the ascendant and in domicile - very prominent.
- Ruler of the MC is angular at the ascendant
- L1 and L10 is conjunct on the ascendant which points to extreme prominence
- Venus is angular in the 10th
- Sun is located in Pisces. The triplicity rulers for water in the daytime is Venus, Mars and Moon in that order. All of the planets involved are angular in the most powerful houses in the chart. Another fame indication.
- Sirius rises (fixed stars 'deepens the colours' in the chart)

Huge caveat incoming. This fame seems to rest on tumultuous and very unstable ground. Controversy, and a whole lot of problems would accompany this fame. Fortune (in the sense of material wealth) looks less optimistic. It's not bad, but it's not all that great either.

Be careful what you wish for.

samnicky

That sounds scary... especially considering the Sirius influence, where it mentions death by beasts or soldiers... it sounds like I'm gonna get into a lot of trouble.... :bandit:

samnicky

Lost 🐟 Pisces ☀️ Cancer 🌙 Career?

So, not surprisingly I'm jobless and a bit lost... trying to figure out which way to go but not sure what career I truly want to follow...
Law.... Journalism... singing? Acting? Medicine? Ridiculous right? I just don't know. Based on my chart, what would I be good at? Is there a specific path that will bring me misery? I feel like I'm at a crossroads.... either I choose a family life or a career. And I want to attack my career, because as strange as it may sound, I have a feeling I won't be able to have kids for some reason... and I don't know if it's a miserable choice considering how nurturing I can be... direction anyone? Insights based on chart?
Thanks! 🙏🏼

Attachments

• IMG_0660.GIF
    IMG_0660.GIF
    58.2 KB · Views: 18
Re: Lost 🐟 Pisces ☀️ Cancer 🌙 Career?

Hi, you have sun in 9th, with Moon conjunct Mars in the first house.

Moon and Mars square Jupiter.
The Moon square Jupiter will make you feel lazy, often being self destructive.
On the brighter side, it can enhance ones expansive qualities and creativity, as well as enhancing optimism (the matured version).

Mars square Jupiter.

Taking on too much that you just cannot handle, or in another way, biting off more than you can chew and collapsing. Also a thin line for violence, cruelty and being hot headed.
The matured version shows discipline, abundance, powerful and expansive qualities.

Having both Moon and Mars conjunct each other in the first house means THAT literally is you.

A born protector of family, amazing in emergencies, but your emotions can be triggered into emotional outbursts both physically and verbally.

You would perhaps make an excellent service person, ambulance, paramedic, soldier, care worker (though you would present strength in body and motivating others mostly if you show the mature side of you)

I'm sure this covers your Moon-Mars aspects. :wink:

samnicky

Hi, you have sun in 9th, with Moon conjunct Mars in the first house.

Moon and Mars square Jupiter.
The Moon square Jupiter will make you feel lazy, often being self destructive.
On the brighter side, it can enhance ones expansive qualities and creativity, as well as enhancing optimism (the matured version).

Mars square Jupiter.

Taking on too much that you just cannot handle, or in another way, biting off more than you can chew and collapsing. Also a thin line for violence, cruelty and being hot headed.
The matured version shows discipline, abundance, powerful and expansive qualities.

Having both Moon and Mars conjunct each other in the first house means THAT literally is you.

A born protector of family, amazing in emergencies, but your emotions can be triggered into emotional outbursts both physically and verbally.

You would perhaps make an excellent service person, ambulance, paramedic, soldier, care worker (though you would present strength in body and motivating others mostly if you show the mature side of you)

I'm sure this covers your Moon-Mars aspects. :wink:

Thank you!