Magi astrology relationship questions

ThinkPink

I have been trying to apply Magi astrology rules to synastry and I still have trouble interpreting the Saturn heartbreak and nuclear clashes.

The Magi say that if both parties have at least 3 romantic "super linkages" then they may be able to overcome one Saturn clash. But what if all but one Chiron linkage is made by one person ?

For example, my coworker showed me the charts of her sister and the man she has recently started seeing. They have three Saturn clashes -- her Saturn opposite to his Neptune - orb 2 and his Saturn square her Venus - orb 0 !

He has a Venus, Jupiter tight conjunct (orb 1) trining his Mars (orb 2). Her Chiron conjuncts his Venus - Jupiter conjunction (orb 2) and ends up trining his Mars (orb 3).

His Chiron trines her Venus (orb 2) and conjuncts her Vertez (orb 2).

They have a nice Sun - Sun trine, a wider Sun (him) - Moon trine and a Venus / Jupiter trine (he's Venus) and quincux (she's Venus).

I don't what to think aside from that this seems to be a very one-sided relationship where he might have all the power as he contributes the Saturn in 2/3 Saturn clashes and contributes the personal planet in 3/4 Chiron - personal planet aspect.

What do you think ? Will they last or is she headed to Heartbreak Ville (she seems very obsessed with him already).

DigitialDiva

Hi,

heartbreak and nuclear clashes can be overcome by good first meet date. Good first love making date and good wedding date. ( each trumps the other in that order.). Knowing about the clash and that on some issues people just have to agree to disagree is also a great to over coming those clashes as well.

Ciao,

DigitalDiva

DigitialDiva

What are the super linkages?
per Magi Helena, Super Romantic Linkages are:

Romantic Super-Linkages are multiple planet configurations in the Combined Alignment Chart (CAC) of two persons which include one person’s Chiron. Certain specifics must exist:
• The Chiron aspect must be between the two charts and must be a linkage, not a clash.
• The romantic super-linkage must include 3 or more DIFFERENT planets.
• Only Magi aspects with Magi orbs may be used.
• Romantic super-linkages may be in any of the 6 Dimensions of Magi Astrology
• Permissible planets to create a qualifying 3-planet romantic super-linkage are:
Sun
Moon – ONLY if exact birth time is known
Mercury
Jupiter
Neptune
Earth
Venus
Saturn
Pluto
Mars
Uranus
Chiron – required
Vesta – used provisionally, not official yet
Other points may be included in the configuration if it is comprised of more than 3 planets, but the minimum required 3 planets must all be on this list.
Juno MAY NOT count as one of the 3 minimum required planets in the super-linkage.