Can anyone see children in my chart?

Hello! Im brand new to reading charts, and I need some help.

Why is there so much going on in my first and 12th houses?
Is there anything unique about my chart?
And lastly, do you see children in my future?

Thank you so.

https://m.imgur.com/a/JbEkFmP

waybread

Sometimes planets are spread out in different signs and houses, but sometimes they bunch up in just a few signs and houses. It looks like you were born just before dawn when the sun and 3 other planets were clustered in Sagittarius. Venus had already risen ahead of the sun as the morning star.

Most of your planets are in 5 signs (Libra through Aquarius) except the moon, which opposes several planets from Gemini in your 7th house. This is called a "bucket" formation, with the moon as the "handle" on the bucket.

The moon (your emotional nature, but also Mom plus some other meanings) becomes the outlet through which you tend to express those other planets. The 7th is the house of long-term relationships such as marriage, but with the moon conjunct Chiron there, you may feel that other people whom you regard as enemies are out to hurt your feelings. If you don't have or can get over such feelings, however, then this is a good placement for someone who needs to work with others in a one-on-one basis.

I don't like to practice astrology as a form of fortune-telling. Your chart does not show classic indicators of fertility. However, nowadays, thanks to better nutrition and medical care, all kinds of women have children without having to worry so much about their horoscopes.

Sometimes planets are spread out in different signs and houses, but sometimes they bunch up in just a few signs and houses. It looks like you were born just before dawn when the sun and 3 other planets were clustered in Sagittarius. Venus had already risen ahead of the sun as the morning star.

Most of your planets are in 5 signs (Libra through Aquarius) except the moon, which opposes several planets from Gemini in your 7th house. This is called a "bucket" formation, with the moon as the "handle" on the bucket.

The moon (your emotional nature, but also Mom plus some other meanings) becomes the outlet through which you tend to express those other planets. The 7th is the house of long-term relationships such as marriage, but with the moon conjunct Chiron there, you may feel that other people whom you regard as enemies are out to hurt your feelings. If you don't have or can get over such feelings, however, then this is a good placement for someone who needs to work with others in a one-on-one basis.

I don't like to practice astrology as a form of fortune-telling. Your chart does not show classic indicators of fertility. However, nowadays, thanks to better nutrition and medical care, all kinds of women have children without having to worry so much about their horoscopes.

Thank you! I’ve wondered if children are in my future for so many reasons, I just didn’t know if being a mom was in my “nature.” I also don’t have the feelings you mention regarding enemies and work well one on one with most. I appreciate your time.