Does he want me after reading my message?

kai

Hello
I sent a message online to the guy that I had an incident with because I felt weird that things ended up the way they did between us. I had written about this story before. I didn't sound apologetic to him, it was more like explaining that I didn't call the cop on him per se that i did so to see if they can help me with the gate somehow in the cold and it was only after one of the cops suggested that the max they could do is to wake him up is the only reason I agreed for them to try to wake him up even though I had doubts about their ability to succeed considering that I couldn't wake him up from the window myself for 20 minutes, so I wasn't sure if that would work. I didn't want him to think that I can call the cops on him as I wouldn't, so I sent that message of explanation (without hinting that I might want to see him) so that he would understand that i called them to get myself out of there and was looking out for myself alone in the cold, not to wake him up or do anything against him. I even told him that at the point when the cops arrived, I had forgotten about him already as my mission was to get out of there through their help. I felt uncomfortable the past week or so about the incident so i figured that the only way I would feel at ease with myself (regardless of what he thinks of my message) is for him to know that i didn't call the cops on him. I don't know how he perceived the message obviously, but at least I know I explained myself and that's all that counts for me. I also did tell him, though, that a real man would actually walk a woman to her car in the middle of the night and what he did was uncool.
I know he has read the message because I sent it in a way that it shows he's seen it, so I'd like to know as my final question regarding that stupid incident if after that message of mine, he has interest in seeing me or not?...any reception from him towards me? I see the moon conjunct the Asc but not sure what it indicates...the moon represents the question, hence him in this case since I am asking specifically about HIM, right? I'd appreciate a final look into this matter as it will give me an idea as to what's to come or not and I will put this behind me from now on. Thanks for your time in advance.

IleneK

Premium Member
More traditional reception between him/Mars and you/Venus suggests that he does not want to see you: You/Venus are in the sign of Mars' detriment. Mars and Venus do not aspect, still.

Moon as significator for you, on the Asc, in your house, to me reflects a level of self-absorption having to do with this matter. It seems that mostly what you care about is if he is still interested in you, even though you do not care about or want a relationship with him.

I sincerely believe that at this juncture in your life, you may benefit greatly from the practice letting go. That means to just have your unease, experience it, don't keep trying to make it go away. Quit thinking about it and just have it. It will go away.

It is not easy, but if you make some small headway with experiencing letting go, you will see that it is a much more comfortable and productive space to inhabit.

Wishing you the best,

Last edited:

virgo18

I take the reception like this:

The guy is Mars in Libra (weakened by you) and you are Venus in Libra/Moon in Taurus (strong). You have power over him, and he is angry with the fact that he still cares about you. He sees you as superior. = He is weakened by you.
I say in this case he still feels something for you but he doesn't want to, and he will desire to take you out of his head.
I say move on. You are way too much for this guy. He feels ashamed/inferior/vulnerable.

Last edited:
I think the Moon is the co-sig for women, so it being in your house shows that you really are emotionally invested and obsessed. He doesn't seem to be a good fit. Also, I think perhaps the whole cop issue might have made him feel ashamed... He's Mars in Libra so he's in detriment. Maybe he's kind of cool, popular and an all-around awesome guy and able to seduce, but Mars is the opposite of loving Libra ruled by Venus and he can be passive aggressive. I think you being Venus exalted in Libra shows you as a sexual, loving, caring and romantic woman who might be too much for his passivity. The horary seems to suggest that you're not compatible and he doesn't think so either. You're exalted, so maybe you would be better off finding someone else at this time.

Just wondering, and not to be rude or anything, are you a Taurus Ascendant with possibly a Gemini moon? I feel like this is similar to the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander obsession case; she was a Taurus Ascendant and Gemini moon. Gemini moon women can be jealous of other women and sneaky or underhanded and Taurus Ascendant (and sun, which I am) can be jealous, possessive and not willing to let go. I'm a Taurus sun and definitely feel that possessiveness sometimes.

kai

More traditional reception between him/Mars and you/Venus suggests that he does not want to see you: You/Venus are in the sign of Mars' detriment. Mars and Venus do not aspect, still.

Moon as significator for you, on the Asc, in your house, to me reflects a level of self-absorption having to do with this matter. It seems that mostly what you care about is if he is still interested in you, even though you do not care about or want a relationship with him.

I sincerely believe that at this juncture in your life, you may benefit greatly from the practice letting go. That means to just have your unease, experience it, don't keep trying to make it go away. Quit thinking about it and just have it. It will go away.

It is not easy, but if you make some small headway with experiencing letting go, you will see that it is a much more comfortable and productive space to inhabit.

Wishing you the best,

Thank you for this advice: "It is not easy, but if you make some small headway with experiencing letting go, you will see that it is a much more comfortable and productive space to inhabit. " I'll sure follow that in the future. In regard to not wanting him comment you made...I do like him and want him but I didn't like how things unfolded that evening. But if I put everything aside, I do want him as I feel a strong chemistry with him that I can't forget about. In fact, I don't know if he has been coming to my dating site profile intentionally or not, as I keep changing y photos around and my nicknames often, but he has been entering my profile quite a few times. He has not said anything at all after that cop situation....it could be that he sees that I change my photos so he comes to see them OR simply he's looking around and sees photos, so he enters the profiles of women then sees that I have posted a new photos of myself in the profile and realizes that it is me again lol.

Last edited:

kai

I take the reception like this:

The guy is Mars in Libra (weakened by you) and you are Venus in Libra/Moon in Taurus (strong). You have power over him, and he is angry with the fact that he still cares about you. He sees you as superior. = He is weakened by you.
I say in this case he still feels something for you but he doesn't want to, and he will desire to take you out of his head.
I say move on. You are way too much for this guy. He feels ashamed/inferior/vulnerable.

Thank you for that and sorry for the late 'thank you' as I was busy with my Thanksgiving week )) I bet he would feel ashamed after that message I sent him although the message wasn't mean. I simply pointed out to him that I didn't call the cops specifically on him rather to try to get help to get out of there with the fence and all.

The part of my message that must have made him feel ashamed of himself would be where I told him that the difference between him and I is that I gave him an hour long massage which I could have kept it to 5 minutes max, if I didn't care, blew out all of his candles while leaving, locked his door to make sure that he was safe and sound at night while he couldn't even care about walking me to my car in the middle of the night after we met up and that said a lot about him to me. My message to him was a polite one. I also explained to him that when he told me upon the arrival of the cops who woke him up that "you could have opened the gate with the remote control" that it didn't dawn on me to go through his pockets and his stuff in the house while he was asleep to try to find a remote control which I didn't even know where it was or what it looked like....I made this clear to him so that he knows that I wasn't going to go through his personal stuff while he was asleep in the other room as it wouldn't be the proper thing to do. I even told him that I was going to have my home to myself all Thanksgiving weekend and wanted to invite him the next day to stay over with me, but since things happened the way they did, I no longer wanted to see him after that night. So I think this is what you were referring to feeling ashamed on his part lol. I'm glad now he knows that I called the cops to help me with the gate as I no longer had any hope that he would wake up and had forgotten about him when the cops arrived and even told him that it was the cop's idea to walk to his house/window and wake him up which I had doubt myself as I couldn't do it for 20 minutes, but I decided to give it another try hoping that the cop would succeed. So now he knows how things happened in reality so glad that I wrote him.

kai

I think the Moon is the co-sig for women, so it being in your house shows that you really are emotionally invested and obsessed. He doesn't seem to be a good fit. Also, I think perhaps the whole cop issue might have made him feel ashamed... He's Mars in Libra so he's in detriment. Maybe he's kind of cool, popular and an all-around awesome guy and able to seduce, but Mars is the opposite of loving Libra ruled by Venus and he can be passive aggressive. I think you being Venus exalted in Libra shows you as a sexual, loving, caring and romantic woman who might be too much for his passivity. The horary seems to suggest that you're not compatible and he doesn't think so either. You're exalted, so maybe you would be better off finding someone else at this time.

Just wondering, and not to be rude or anything, are you a Taurus Ascendant with possibly a Gemini moon? I feel like this is similar to the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander obsession case; she was a Taurus Ascendant and Gemini moon. Gemini moon women can be jealous of other women and sneaky or underhanded and Taurus Ascendant (and sun, which I am) can be jealous, possessive and not willing to let go. I'm a Taurus sun and definitely feel that possessiveness sometimes.

Sorry for the late response as I got carried away with my Thanksgiving week. You are right about emotionally being invested and obsessed )) Sometimes I could be that way, but not always it it totally depends on the situation. Please read my above comment where I mentioned to the previous person responding to my post how he might have felt ashamed after I sent him tat message I cast the horary for, so you must be right just as the other person was mentioning the same to me about him feeling ashamed. I did feel he was passive...I mean compared to other men, he didn't seem to compliment me much although physically showed that he was really into me. Yes, we are different for sure. You are also so right about me being a Taurus ascendant :)) I am not sure how you determined that based on a horary? That's so strange :))) I'm a Leo moon, Pisces sun....not sure what those 3 combos mean though??

oleanna

. You are also so right about me being a Taurus ascendant :)) I am not sure how you determined that based on a horary? That's so strange :))) I'm a Leo moon, Pisces sun....not sure what those 3 combos mean though??

dear kai, --- with 23 threads in this forum, starting with " sharing my natal chart with you" it shouldn't be too complicated to puzzle things together.
...the asc is surely not to be found in your horary!

Snakechammah

I believe you can't help but obsess about everything as your Sun is in Pisces.

Pisces do tend to de-rail at times, stalking, daydreaming and being in Neptune Land. It's just the way they are.

Kai, I do suggest that you try to relax for a bit and try not to **** the planets by casting multiple charts.

Horary is meant to be respected and not be used as a weekly trivia!

I wish you well to find your inner peace.