Do you see a future together for us?

thomas

Do you see a future together for us? There have been ups and downs and we're now at a juncture where we either go ahead and get married or part ways. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_04_love.66643.4649.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_love.66643.4649.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 63

rafaella

Do you see a future together for us? There have been ups and downs and we're now at a juncture where we either go ahead and get married or part ways. Thank you.

Well there is a conjunction which means coming together. Sun (you), Saturn is her, both conjunct. But there is no reception between you, and Moon and Venus signifying both of you as co-rulers are in negative reception to Saturn/Sun respectively.

I'm thinking the issues between you means you still view each other negatively, so this is perhaps why reception is lacking here. I'd suggest you try resolve the problems before you take the next step into marriage.

Is your wedding planned for next year?

IleneK

Premium Member
My experience is that if your only two options are get married or split up, then you certainly ought not get married. If one ascents to getting married only because one does not want to split up [and this CAN happen], then getting married can be a catastrophic mistake.

This is not always the case, but with the repeating adverse reception that rafaella points out between two sets of significators for you, I would think that getting married now is not a good choice, that it may not produce a happy union.

thomas

I'm thinking the issues between you means you still view each other negatively, so this is perhaps why reception is lacking here. I'd suggest you try resolve the problems before you take the next step into marriage.

Is your wedding planned for next year?

We do have issues with each other, which is why we are at this crucial point. There is no wedding date set yet but if we are not going to marry, we may part ways soon. Thank you for your guidance.

thomas

My experience is that if your only two options are get married or split up, then you certainly ought not get married. If one ascents to getting married only because one does not want to split up [and this CAN happen], then getting married can be a catastrophic mistake.

This is not always the case, but with the repeating adverse reception that rafaella points out between two sets of significators for you, I would think that getting married now is not a good choice, that it may not produce a happy union.

I understand what you mean. I'm also concerned that the marriage may not work. Thanks.