Talentless...

Forgotten Warrior

It's been ripping me for at least a year,and I can't take it anymore.
I feel like a huge failure,why do I lack everything?
What are even my talents,if I have one?
I'm so stupid....
I try to make my mother happy, but I can't even do that.
Because I'm talentless,I can't study to become a doctor and heal her.
Why?Why?
God doesn't help the sinners,I'm one of them.I can't even think of forgiveness,when He did so much for us before.
I'm sorry,so sorry.That I exist....
I won't commit suicide,but I can't live my life like normal people do either.
At least I won't make my family sad by disappearing.

Attachments

• IMG_20190510_232340.jpg
    IMG_20190510_232340.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

This is an astrology board. All answers must be astrological. I just deleted a post of non-astrological advice and the response to it.

ForgottenWarrior,

Are you really asking what talents you have, or are you asking about your purpose in life? Those are different things. And what talent means when you're 16 (and presumably still in high school) is different from what it means in the rest of your life. In school, talent usually means something like talent in sports or art or playing the academic game and getting top grades. Very little if any of that counts when you're done.

The natal chart is a rough blueprint for your life as a whole. The potentials it shows don't all necessarily manifest, and they certainly don't manifest the same way throughout your life.

Now, if your mother is demanding that you make her happy and blaming you if she isn't, that's emotional abuse. You are not responsible for anyone's happiness, including your mother's. Her happiness is her responsibility. And if she needs healing, physical or emotional, that, too, is not your job. In fact, if you ever do become a doctor, professional ethics usually say you can't treat your immediate family members, unless there's literally no other doctor around.

But in the career posts you've made, you haven't expressed any interest in becoming a doctor. Is it your mother who wants you to be one?

Here are some difficulties I do see in your natal chart: your sun is in a t-square, squared by both Pluto and, very tightly, by Saturn. Looks like a prime setup for harsh messages about yourself, coming from others, likely authority figures in your life, or from within. And your moon--which represents your mother, how you experience her, and also represents your own unconscious beliefs and emotional needs--is in both an opposition with Mars and a quincunx with your Venus/Neptune conjunction. Base on that, I wonder if your mother has any kind of mental illness (the Venus/Neptune quincunx), and the opposition with Mars looks like another kind of tension.

eekndyn

It's been ripping me for at least a year,and I can't take it anymore.
I feel like a huge failure,why do I lack everything?
What are even my talents,if I have one?
I'm so stupid....
I try to make my mother happy, but I can't even do that.
Because I'm talentless,I can't study to become a doctor and heal her.
Why?Why?
God doesn't help the sinners,I'm one of them.I can't even think of forgiveness,when He did so much for us before.
I'm sorry,so sorry.That I exist....
I won't commit suicide,but I can't live my life like normal people do either.
At least I won't my family sad by disappearing.

First God does help those who help themselves and changes their ways through repentance. Second, you are not stupid. In fact with vep/nep conjunction in 3rd, healing through communication at a spiritual psychological stand point. Mere words can heal. Slow and steady as Saturn rules third. When one ask for strength god send struggles to gain strength. Sometimes some have more struggles to hurdle. Funny how it works. You are not god, and therefore her healing is between him and her. Pisces ic, mom is deposited in leo. Perhaps she is caught up in superficial worldly matters that is hindering her own healing. Mercury in pisces can get lost in the sauce, stand grounded friend.

Forgotten Warrior

All,

This is an astrology board. All answers must be astrological. I just deleted a post of non-astrological advice and the response to it.

ForgottenWarrior,

Are you really asking what talents you have, or are you asking about your purpose in life? Those are different things. And what talent means when you're 16 (and presumably still in high school) is different from what it means in the rest of your life. In school, talent usually means something like talent in sports or art or playing the academic game and getting top grades. Very little if any of that counts when you're done.

The natal chart is a rough blueprint for your life as a whole. The potentials it shows don't all necessarily manifest, and they certainly don't manifest the same way throughout your life.

Now, if your mother is demanding that you make her happy and blaming you if she isn't, that's emotional abuse. You are not responsible for anyone's happiness, including your mother's. Her happiness is her responsibility. And if she needs healing, physical or emotional, that, too, is not your job. In fact, if you ever do become a doctor, professional ethics usually say you can't treat your immediate family members, unless there's literally no other doctor around.

But in the career posts you've made, you haven't expressed any interest in becoming a doctor. Is it your mother who wants you to be one?

Here are some difficulties I do see in your natal chart: your sun is in a t-square, squared by both Pluto and, very tightly, by Saturn. Looks like a prime setup for harsh messages about yourself, coming from others, likely authority figures in your life, or from within. And your moon--which represents your mother, how you experience her, and also represents your own unconscious beliefs and emotional needs--is in both an opposition with Mars and a quincunx with your Venus/Neptune conjunction. Base on that, I wonder if your mother has any kind of mental illness (the Venus/Neptune quincunx), and the opposition with Mars looks like another kind of tension.
I'm sorry,Miss Osamenor.
I want to help my mother, but she pressures me to learn because she doesn't want me to suffer in the future.
I'm the one who wants to become one to help her,or,if I can't,at least I should do it in her honor.
This is the other option I never mentioned in any of my posts,so that's why you may question it.
That T-square's been making my life hard,and you're definitely right about that.I'm criticised by the world,and myself.
And,yes,Mars-Moon opposition and Venus-Neptune are indeed another factors.

Forgotten Warrior

First God does help those who help themselves and changes their ways through repentance. Second, you are not stupid. In fact with vep/nep conjunction in 3rd, healing through communication at a spiritual psychological stand point. Mere words can heal. Slow and steady as Saturn rules third. When one ask for strength god send struggles to gain strength. Sometimes some have more struggles to hurdle. Funny how it works. You are not god, and therefore her healing is between him and her. Pisces ic, mom is deposited in leo. Perhaps she is caught up in superficial worldly matters that is hindering her own healing. Mercury in pisces can get lost in the sauce, stand grounded friend.

Thank you.
Yes,my words can heal if I use them for a good purpose.
What do you mean by "deposited"?
Yes,she's caught in worldly problems besides her health.
And I truly got lost...

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm sorry,Miss Osamenor.
I want to help my mother, but she pressures me to learn because she doesn't want me to suffer in the future.
And how are you doing with learning now?

The picture I'm getting is that your mother demands perfect grades, and yours are good but not 100%. As in, she pesters you to get straight A's when you have a B or B+ average (assuming you're on the American grading system--if you're not, adapt that to whatever system you are on).
I'm the one who wants to become one to help her,or,if I can't,at least I should do it in her honor.
Where in the world do you live? The way you're expressing the desire to be a doctor in your mother's honor sounds a bit foreign to me. (I'm American, and it's not usual for American teenagers to speak of honoring their parents in that particular way, although children of immigrants may if their family comes from a culture where that worldview prevails.) Not an astrological question, but if we're coming at it from different cultural perspectives, it helps to understand that so as to make my astrological advice appropriate.

You have a very prominent Jupiter--most elevated planet, in a sign and house where it expresses itself well--and it's also got what could be a challenging aspect (opposition to Neptune/Venus). I would correlate that with your beliefs and beliefs you've absorbed, culturally and religiously. Up thread, you expressed a belief that you're a sinner and God won't help you. What kind of religious teaching have you had? Is religion an important part of your life? I would guess it is with a prominent Jupiter, but there are other ways for Jupiter to show up, so I prefer to have confirmation before proceeding on that assumption.

Forgotten Warrior

And how are you doing with learning now?

The picture I'm getting is that your mother demands perfect grades, and yours are good but not 100%. As in, she pesters you to get straight A's when you have a B or B+ average (assuming you're on the American grading system--if you're not, adapt that to whatever system you are on).
Where in the world do you live? The way you're expressing the desire to be a doctor in your mother's honor sounds a bit foreign to me. (I'm American, and it's not usual for American teenagers to speak of honoring their parents in that particular way, although children of immigrants may if their family comes from a culture where that worldview prevails.) Not an astrological question, but if we're coming at it from different cultural perspectives, it helps to understand that so as to make my astrological advice appropriate.

You have a very prominent Jupiter--most elevated planet, in a sign and house where it expresses itself well--and it's also got what could be a challenging aspect (opposition to Neptune/Venus). I would correlate that with your beliefs and beliefs you've absorbed, culturally and religiously. Up thread, you expressed a belief that you're a sinner and God won't help you. What kind of religious teaching have you had? Is religion an important part of your life? I would guess it is with a prominent Jupiter, but there are other ways for Jupiter to show up, so I prefer to have confirmation before proceeding on that assumption.

Indeed,I'm not American,but I'm not an immigrant either.
There used to be a time when I took almost 100%(in my country that means a ten),but since I began high school,things changed for the worse.
I'm from Eastern Europe.Even if my mother is faithful,this whole thing is coming from me, from deep within my soul.
I just want to help her for all the years she took care of me and when she got in serious trouble because of me.
Some words I said when I was a kid were enough to get her to a lower rank in her job.And she suffered 6 years to win again her lost position and the CEO's trust.
Please excuse me for my horrendous English.
Astrologically speaking,Jupiter does influence me a lot.My life is related to higher learning,faith,studying about the world's cultures...

Osamenor

Staff member
There used to be a time when I took almost 100%(in my country that means a ten),but since I began high school,things changed for the worse.
How much worse? Failing grades? Or just slightly below 100%?

I don't know how the school system works in your country, but typically, high school is harder than what comes before. It's not unusual to suddenly get lower grades when you make the switch. Depending on how similar, or not, your high school is to where you went to elementary/middle school, you might be suddenly dealing with having different classes and teachers for different subjects instead of just one, with more homework, and/or with different teaching methods. People who are visual learners, for example, usually have an easier time in the early grades, where a lot of lessons are taught with pictures and visual demonstrations, but by high school, the teaching methods tend to be more lecture with little or no visuals. If the teaching methods in high school are less compatible with your learning style, you naturally will stop scoring so high.
Even if my mother is faithful,this whole thing is coming from me, from deep within my soul.
I just want to help her for all the years she took care of me and when she got in serious trouble because of me.
Some words I said when I was a kid were enough to get her to a lower rank in her job.
How old were you when this happened?
Astrologically speaking,Jupiter does influence me a lot.My life is related to higher learning,faith,studying about the world's cultures...
And apparently to a strong desire to be a good student and receive recognition for it. Jupiter is learning in general, and your approach to learning. A Jupiter high above the horizon would indicate, likely, a desire to have your learning seen and recognized. In some cases, it might mean a stronger desire for the recognition--which includes any degree, diploma, or certificate you earn--than for learning in and of itself. But, most of your planets, including your Sun, are below the horizon, and Jupiter is the traditional dispositor of your Sun, so I expect you probably are motivated to learn for yourself as well.

Forgotten Warrior

How much worse? Failing grades? Or just slightly below 100%?

I don't know how the school system works in your country, but typically, high school is harder than what comes before. It's not unusual to suddenly get lower grades when you make the switch. Depending on how similar, or not, your high school is to where you went to elementary/middle school, you might be suddenly dealing with having different classes and teachers for different subjects instead of just one, with more homework, and/or with different teaching methods. People who are visual learners, for example, usually have an easier time in the early grades, where a lot of lessons are taught with pictures and visual demonstrations, but by high school, the teaching methods tend to be more lecture with little or no visuals. If the teaching methods in high school are less compatible with your learning style, you naturally will stop scoring so high.
How old were you when this happened?

And apparently to a strong desire to be a good student and receive recognition for it. Jupiter is learning in general, and your approach to learning. A Jupiter high above the horizon would indicate, likely, a desire to have your learning seen and recognized. In some cases, it might mean a stronger desire for the recognition--which includes any degree, diploma, or certificate you earn--than for learning in and of itself. But, most of your planets, including your Sun, are below the horizon, and Jupiter is the traditional dispositor of your Sun, so I expect you probably are motivated to learn for yourself as well.
No,I wasn't in the same school as in elementary and middle,and my high school is a prestigious one in my country.
I do tend to use my visual memory and imagination for learning any subject..Only studying and memorizing straight facts isn't in my genes.
Oh,that happened when I was 5 years old.
Yes,that's definitely true,I want to get recognized as a good student.

Harmelia

Forgotten Warrior - I would like to respond at length to your post. If you don't mind, it'd make it easier for me if you reply with your birth date, birth time and birth city. The chart you posted is fine, but my vision isn't what it could be and I have a hard time reading it. I can view your chart much more comfortably if I bring it up on my own astrology program. I will then take some time to give you a helpful interpretation. :)

Harmelia

Oh yes, and you say that your mother got in trouble because of you. Can you tell us what that was or is and why you feel some responsibility for your mother's pain? I'm just curious. Are you from Hungary? My ex-husband is from Budapest.

dark heart

Everything in your chart is in opposition to something rendering many of the energies negated and trapped in a short circuit. Uranus on the cusp of Pisces also getting squeezed...

The empty portions of our charts are often the ones we need to focus on the most during this life. Are you too caught up with the material world? GRADES N' ****!? lol - empty 5&6 / 10,11,12....

You meed to find a connection to "god" in one form or another. Pay a bit more attention to the metaphysics that surround you. Back to basics & more simplicity.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 19

Forgotten Warrior

Everything in your chart is in opposition to something rendering many of the energies negated and trapped in a short circuit. Uranus on the cusp of Pisces also getting squeezed...

The empty portions of our charts are often the ones we need to focus on the most during this life. Are you too caught up with the material world? GRADES N' ****!? lol - empty 5&6 / 10,11,12....

You meed to find a connection to "god" in one form or another. Pay a bit more attention to the metaphysics that surround you. Back to basics & more simplicity.

Oh,I'll look for that book.
It's more like I'm forced to focus on the material world because I have no other choice.
And,I'm a living contradiction myself.

Harmelia

Can you give me your birth date, birth time and birth city?

If you don't want to share that on the forum, I will keep it private if you PM that information.