Monetary Problems?

astrobunny

A friend of mine read my palm and said I wouldn't have very much money & would run into significant monetary problems late in life. I was wondering if this is in my natal chart.

My second house is empty and it's ruler (Mars) is in it's fall (Cancer), which could indicate my own earnings are not very much. I have read the twelfth house can indicate expenses, but it is empty as well and its ruler (Saturn) is retrograde in my first house. I'm not sure what that could indicate, but would Saturn being retrograde be problematic regarding how much I spend?

I know the 11th house and 8th house involve the money of other people, which I have read about in a wealth thread on here, and those houses have multiple planets in my chart, but I am unsure how those play out in my chart. Would that mean my friends are wealthy?

Any help from those of you more familiar with money/wealth in natal charts would be greatly appreciated. :love:

EDIT: Also, any advice based on possible money pitfalls in my chart would be appreciated as well.

Attachments

• my_chart.jpg
    my_chart.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 23

rahu

Banned
with sun sextile to Jupiter and Jupiter trine to Saturn, financial matters tend to be successful.
the only negative would be mars ruling your 2nd house of possession.
with the midpoint of mars/venus is sesquiquadrate to the Neptune/Uranus conjunction, there could be issues with extravagance.
rahu

astrobunny

with sun sextile to Jupiter and Jupiter trine to Saturn, financial matters tend to be successful.
the only negative would be mars ruling your 2nd house of possession.
with the midpoint of mars/venus is sesquiquadrate to the Neptune/Uranus conjunction, there could be issues with extravagance.
rahu

Thank you rahu!

aquarius7000

A friend of mine read my palm and said I wouldn't have very much money & would run into significant monetary problems late in life. I was wondering if this is in my natal chart. ...
Your own astro analysis is quite correct. I am impressed.

Mars, your 2nd house (your income and personal finances) ruler is weak in Cancer. Further, it faces and opposition from Ura and Nep in the 11th. You need to be careful that you don't involve yourself in gambling or betting with friends. Or that you do not spend money under peer pressure or on friends or lend it to them. Your 11th house ruler is Saturn, in your first house, so 11th house matters (friends, groups, being out there and having a good time) is important to you. If you have a planet in the first house, look at what it denotes or rules in your chart. The matters of that house are important to you as you identify yourself (first house) with those matters (of the planet in the first house). Always go dutch with friends, especially if they can pay. 11th house matters also shows a tendency to help others, doing good in society and that is one of your callings, esp. with a Pisces Rising. SO, if you do spend your own money, this (charity/donations, buying a beggar food) is something you should look into.

astrobunny

Your own astro analysis is quite correct. I am impressed.

Mars, your 2nd house (your income and personal finances) ruler is weak in Cancer. Further, it faces and opposition from Ura and Nep in the 11th. You need to be careful that you don't involve yourself in gambling or betting with friends. Or that you do not spend money under peer pressure or on friends or lend it to them. Your 11th house ruler is Saturn, in your first house, so 11th house matters (friends, groups, being out there and having a good time) is important to you. If you have a planet in the first house, look at what it denotes or rules in your chart. The matters of that house are important to you as you identify yourself (first house) with those matters (of the planet in the first house). Always go dutch with friends, especially if they can pay. 11th house matters also shows a tendency to help others, doing good in society and that is one of your callings, esp. with a Pisces Rising. SO, if you do spend your own money, this (charity/donations, buying a beggar food) is something you should look into.

Thank you :) That bit about looking at planets in the first house to see what's of major importance was really helpful in particular