Will she kiss back?

astrobunny

Planning on kissing a friend next time we hang out before she moves. Since the ascendant is Scorpio, wouldn't that make me Mars? The 7th house cusp is Taurus, which would make her Venus, and Venus and Mars are semi-sextile, but doesn't horary normally focus on only major aspects like conjunctions/trines/squares? Would that indicate a no?

(Thank you for any help. I'm really new to horary.)

EDIT: I just know realized since she is my friend, would I need to consider looking at the 11th house cusp instead of the 7th? I looked and since that's Virgo, wouldn't that make her Mercury?

Attachments

• yes_no.jpg
    yes_no.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello dear one. This question is not for horary. Really :)

Just go kiss the person and find out. This kind of risk is good to take.

astrobunny

Hello dear one. This question is not for horary. Really :)

Just go kiss the person and find out. This kind of risk is good to take.

lol Thank you IleneK :) I think I will.

side note: what questions should be avoided for horary besides should/should not ones?

IleneK

Premium Member
lol Thank you IleneK :) I think I will.

side note: what questions should be avoided for horary besides should/should not ones?

You are welcome and thank you for asking about which questions might be best to pose.
A question should be serious, compelling; one that you know to be truly important and not frivolous. Then you need to take note of the moment that question of import becomes clear in your mind, and that is the time for the chart.

Dirius

Planning on kissing a friend next time we hang out before she moves. Since the ascendant is Scorpio, wouldn't that make me Mars? The 7th house cusp is Taurus, which would make her Venus, and Venus and Mars are semi-sextile, but doesn't horary normally focus on only major aspects like conjunctions/trines/squares? Would that indicate a no?

(Thank you for any help. I'm really new to horary.)

EDIT: I just know realized since she is my friend, would I need to consider looking at the 11th house cusp instead of the 7th? I looked and since that's Virgo, wouldn't that make her Mercury?

The chart you posted is from august 2015, not 2016.