Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-31-2010, 08:49 PM
donthechasebegins donthechasebegins is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 24
Please Read My Chart


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-31-2010, 11:20 PM
chris's Avatar
chris chris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 287
Re: Please Read My Chart

You should make one from astro.com. This chart isn't easy to read at all. And why did you put this in Vocational Astrology?
__________________
Natal Chart:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8926947/astr...27336.5152.gif

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Taurus, Sagittarius Rising
Sun, Mercury, and Venus in the 7th house! Look out ladies :P
My blog:
http://trailingthestars.blogspot.com

Ascendant 6 Sagittarius: Cupid knocks on the door of a human heart.
Descendant 6 Gemini: Workmen drilling for oil.
Midheaven 11 Virgo: A boy moulded in his mother's aspirations for him
IC 11 Pisces: Men traveling a narrow path, seeking illumination.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-01-2010, 02:02 AM
donthechasebegins donthechasebegins is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 24
Re: Please Read My Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
You should make one from astro.com. This chart isn't easy to read at all. And why did you put this in Vocational Astrology?

okay thanks..

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...763#post244763
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-01-2010, 02:55 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,273
Re: Please Read My Chart

What do you want to know? You've posted on a vocational board.

Reading an entire chart is a tall order. It helps if you break it down into manageable parts.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-01-2010, 04:11 AM
donthechasebegins donthechasebegins is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 24
Re: Please Read My Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
What do you want to know? You've posted on a vocational board.

Reading an entire chart is a tall order. It helps if you break it down into manageable parts.

Can you tell me which field is good for me? Arts, Commerce, Science or Medical





Last edited by donthechasebegins; 11-01-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-01-2010, 05:30 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,273
Re: Please Read My Chart

I think you'd do fine in several occupations.

With Saturn, the ruler of your MC (career house cusp) dignified in its own sign the 9th house, I would imagine you doing well in some kind of administrative role related to international trade or government. The 9th is the traditional "house of journeys over water" so it rules things like international busines more generally. Sometimes our "journeys" are more mental than physical, so the 9th also relates to higher education, philosophy, the law, and publishing. Capricorn seems well-suited to business of all kinds, but more generally, you want a career that gives you opportunity to move up the ladder in your chosen field.

These patterns are reinforced with your moon in Sagittarius and your sun/Mercury in Pisces. Sagittarius is also at home as a world traveler, philosopher, and educator; while Pisces relates well to anything having to do with oceans!

You might think about an import/export business--including in a high tech field. With your Mars/Venus in your 10th house of career in Aquarius, things like computers, electrical equipment, or even aircraft should suit you.

If you would prefer a more humanities-oriented career, think about a career in law. This could be related to international governance or trade, as well. The 9th house relates to "the law" as a field of study; but litigation/law suits are a 7th house matter, and with your moon and Pluto in the 7th house, you might actually enjoy a good argument.

I think you do have a strong humanistic streak, with your sun in Pisces in the 11th house of friends and associations. If you are still in India, and you can see how your work would help your countrymen, this should satisfy your socially conscious nature.

One thing to note about your chart with the Placidus house system is that your sun appears to be in an intercepted sign. This may make it difficult for you to put yourself forward; and you may feel that your hard work merits more attention than you receive for it. You may always wonder who you are and what you are meant to be doing with your life. But so long as you are doing useful work, you can see objectively that you can have a good, productive life, regardless.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-01-2010, 05:27 PM
donthechasebegins donthechasebegins is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 24
Re: Please Read My Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I think you'd do fine in several occupations.

With Saturn, the ruler of your MC (career house cusp) dignified in its own sign the 9th house, I would imagine you doing well in some kind of administrative role related to international trade or government. The 9th is the traditional "house of journeys over water" so it rules things like international busines more generally. Sometimes our "journeys" are more mental than physical, so the 9th also relates to higher education, philosophy, the law, and publishing. Capricorn seems well-suited to business of all kinds, but more generally, you want a career that gives you opportunity to move up the ladder in your chosen field.

These patterns are reinforced with your moon in Sagittarius and your sun/Mercury in Pisces. Sagittarius is also at home as a world traveler, philosopher, and educator; while Pisces relates well to anything having to do with oceans!

You might think about an import/export business--including in a high tech field. With your Mars/Venus in your 10th house of career in Aquarius, things like computers, electrical equipment, or even aircraft should suit you.

If you would prefer a more humanities-oriented career, think about a career in law. This could be related to international governance or trade, as well. The 9th house relates to "the law" as a field of study; but litigation/law suits are a 7th house matter, and with your moon and Pluto in the 7th house, you might actually enjoy a good argument.

I think you do have a strong humanistic streak, with your sun in Pisces in the 11th house of friends and associations. If you are still in India, and you can see how your work would help your countrymen, this should satisfy your socially conscious nature.

One thing to note about your chart with the Placidus house system is that your sun appears to be in an intercepted sign. This may make it difficult for you to put yourself forward; and you may feel that your hard work merits more attention than you receive for it. You may always wonder who you are and what you are meant to be doing with your life. But so long as you are doing useful work, you can see objectively that you can have a good, productive life, regardless.


Thanks a billion... it was really informative...

How can I fix Placidus House sytem? Like by fasting on certain days or Suraj ko jal chara ke?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-01-2010, 08:48 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,273
Re: Please Read My Chart

Western astrology doesn't work quite like that. The easy answer is just to try different house systems--there are no intercepted signs in the whole-sign or equal-house systems for example. But I would suggest that, "if the shoe fits, wear it." Then anything you can do to strengthen your sun (ego/identity) should be helpful. These are things that express your unique personality--oh, and maybe wear some gold jewelry.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, read

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can you read my chart 7Towers Read My Chart 4 07-21-2009 10:05 AM
attempt to read a composite chart hermetic Relational Astrology 5 02-22-2009 10:28 AM
can you please read the chart with me? Arian Horary Questions on Relational Issues 13 11-13-2008 03:45 PM
How much to read from a chart balefully Horary Astrology 1 12-20-2006 01:07 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.