Will I move this year? Ruler of 9th house in 4th house

Inquisag

Sometimes, when you are interpreting your own chart you get stuck. I can't seem to wrap my head around the ruler of the 9th house in the 4th house in this chart.

I think this chart is saying I will move in 4 months (Mercury conjunct Sun 4°57'). That is around the time my lease will be over. The place I would remove to looks to be okay with Venus in the 7th. However, I am a little leery with Neptune in the 7th. Both Neptune and Venus square Mars, the ruler of the 9th.
Mars is the traditional ruler of the 4th house and is in the 4th.

Have you had experience with this house setup? What has been the turnout?
astro_2gw_will_i_move_this_year_2018.84910.24742.jpg

Sunrise

Sometimes, when you are interpreting your own chart you get stuck.
However, I am a little leery with Neptune in the 7th. Both Neptune and Venus square Mars, the ruler of the 9th.
View attachment 73263
Poseidon is not in the 7th but in the 8th house (the economics of the others, and it is too far far away from the 7th house.
better to put him out of your case.... it is "confusing"

rafaella

Thanks for updating!

We need an aspect. Moon is void, Sun has no aspects to 7th ruler Saturn. Sun squares Jupiter. What troubles did you have back then? Family issues? Something with home and other people (7th). There is also Mercury with Sun.

Moon changes signs and applies to Venus, exalted. Did you find love?:love:

Inquisag

There were family issues. My mother passed away on July 13. It was an ordeal to deal with blood relatives before and after her death. I felt it was necessary to completely cut ties and so I did.

I decided not to take any action towards moving in March, partially based on this chart. I did not like Neptune in the 7th house square Mars. Everything else looked okay, but from my experience, one rough Neptune aspect connected to the 7th house can manifest as a situation one never imagined could happen.

rafaella

There were family issues. My mother passed away on July 13. It was an ordeal to deal with blood relatives before and after her death. I felt it was necessary to completely cut ties and so I did.

I decided not to take any action towards moving in March, partially based on this chart. I did not like Neptune in the 7th house square Mars. Everything else looked okay, but from my experience, one rough Neptune aspect connected to the 7th house can manifest as a situation one never imagined could happen.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

I don't see a move in this chart, you need a direct aspect with 7th ruler for removals. Moon applies to Saturn after sign change plus Venus prohibits.

But interesting how lord of 8th Jupiter is in the 4th. Moon (mother in night charts) is in turned 8th house from 10th. 8th is house of death. Lord of turned 8th is also Jupiter. So this chart shows death in the family as Sun as well squares Jupiter.

thanks for updating. We learn more by getting feedback.