what is going on with him?

spiritwoman

I have a friend who works abroad but we are still very close and are in regular touch. Couple of days ago (on Friday) he had disappeared all of a sudden from all social media (viber, messenger, Facebook etc). I sent couple of messages but there is no indication that he has seen them.
I understand he has been going through some difficult time, but I wonder if has has blocked me without reason or simply does not want to disturbed?
I don't know which house to look at in this case, but I see Neptune in his first house, I guess he wants to hide from something?
Please help if you can see something in this chart which would help me understand what is going on with him...thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_media.jpg
    astro_2gw_media.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 25

Ukpoohbear

29 asc degree means the situation is coming to a close. Important planets in his 9th shows the abroad situation. He is in Venus domicile but is also at 29 degree, he has made a decision to move on. I do not think you are seeing the situation clearly because of Neptune in 7th.

spiritwoman

It's not a love relationship, but I still care about the friendship. I still don't understand him cutting me off just like that with no explanation....

Ukpoohbear

I think he has met a Jupiter where he lives and it is in his 9th and the Sun is coming towards it and it rules the 5th house. Oh wait youre the Sun, so you will soon leave his exaltation and be over him :)

Last edited:

spiritwoman

The Sun is in his ninth house, but I am represented by the Sun, which I guess shows our long distance relationship. The Sun is applying to Jupiter so I think I should be able to get over the cutting off....will he ever get in touch to at least explain?